I miss this little nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this little nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: kim jong un.jpg (992x558, 64.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vmNQ89I5GIc
youtube.com/watch?v=iYTmuLhIvw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jangmadang
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Brought nuclear weapons to his third world country, preventing it from getting Libya'd or Iraq'd
>Made NK politically less controlled by China
>Made an amazing PR move with South Korea
>Dabbed on the Japanese
>His magnum opus of the American-North Korean summit
>Played the game of juche thrones quite well with excellent manouvering, assassinations and executions.
>Left a relatively stable path of succession for his sister by killing any Kim pretenders to the throne

Arguably was one of the most competent leaders of this century. Hate on the entire fuck up that is North Korea as much as you want, but as somebody who from birth was forced into this situation and circumstances, Kim played it well with the cards he have. Any sort of Deng Xiaoping reform would still remain difficult due to the lack of stability and political will from the government of North Korea, but it really seemed like he was slowly making the building blocks towards reform possible. Hopefully his sister will remain as competent and continue the efforts he made.

The Supreme Leader is dead! Long live the Supreme Leader!

I remember when Kim Jong Il died and this was playing on /new/ (I think)
youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

has this actually been confirmed yet, or is it still internet gossip and anonymous sources?

Good post. He accomplished more in one decade with incredibly limited resources than "advanced" countries could do in five.

No confirmations. Nobody know really, but something weird is definitely going on.

Some are saying he's dead, some say he's a vegetable, some say he's in hiding to avoid the coof.

He was helped a lot by Trump's complete mental retardation when it comes to foreign policy. Kim gambled that Trump was all bark and no bite. And he was correct.

no one else could rock that square haircut like kim

Would be a wild ride if he turns out to not be dead then dies of corona a while later

Didn't his dad already have nukes?
What did he do to distance himself from China?
His dad also dabbed on the Japanese but harder like abducting one of their movie directors to make films for them.

Kim Jong Il already fired off nukes back in 2007

I'm literally crying. This can't be happening.

It's not happening. Probably.

also changed the economy for the better, not legalizing but tolerating small scale capitalism, unironically impressive considering the context he inhetited the country in, he and his sister lost both their parents relatively early and are pretty much on their own since

The transition where the threat of nuclear weapons from NK was "haha little gook funny" to "Oh shit, they actually have nukes worth being cautious about" happened during his time, with actual ICBM capabilities and 100+ kiloton small H-bombs that could actually pose a threat to cities. He did this under the political pressure of US, UN, and most importantly, China. His father only fucked around with below kiloton toys that were nothing serious to give a fuck about.

Speaking about China, Kim Jong-un had assassinated the only possible pretender, his oldest brother Kim Jong-nam, that China could have use to force a more compliant government in 2017. He did lots of other stuff like executions of his uncles who were too pro-Beijing, and the whole nuclear thing in general. He did much to make the supposed puppet state of North Korea from an actual Warsaw-pact tier puppet status to more of a "Finlandization but with nukes" puppet status. Still subservient to Beijing in many ways, but more due to pragmatic necessity rather than actual foreign control.

Attached: reee.jpg (235x214, 3.97K)

>Made an amazing PR move with South Korea
what's that?

He was able to justify reducing military spending by saying that they already possess nuclear deterrants against attack.
This allowed him to focus resources on developing the economy.
Notably, Arirang mass games, an annual event, were not held for 5 years. I imagine that also saved a lot of resources.

You forgot
>He built a lot of entertainment, care, and luxury facilities in Pyongyang, especially for children.
New children's hospital, orphanage, skate park, theme park, zoo, etc. He mandated production of new cartoons for children, some of which are good, actually.
>He let the president of South Korea make a speech in front of 150000 North Koreans. About anything the president wanted to say, with no conditions or warnings.
You can watch the speech with English subtitles here.
youtube.com/watch?v=vmNQ89I5GIc
Also this . I'd say capitalism is basically legalized, with the state running department stores and hosting international trade fairs. youtube.com/watch?v=iYTmuLhIvw4
The state also set up street markets to trade with businessmen from China. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jangmadang
All this combined to make North Korea much more prosperous. World Food Program in 2018/2019 estimated that North Korea was self-sufficient in food.

Attached: 2_Changjon-St_Business-Korea-14-0929.jpg (1710x903, 1.09M)

He's not dead until it's confirmed by DPRK television, dumb yankoid.

do you think best korea will ever get rid of gulags?

Yea they will rename them to prisons and everything will be kosher.

based

Is this human disgrace actually dead?

Kim Jong-Un was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 36-year old.

As Kim was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Kim Jong-Un's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Kim. See you in Heaven...

This guy is joking right? Cuz this human being is not going anywhere like heaven.

He met up with South Korean president to discuss peace talks and reunification

yikes

>Brought nuclear weapons to his third world country, preventing it from getting Libya'd or Iraq'd

This this this. if every country did the same shit that NK did then regime change would never happen.

The world would be safer if everyone had a nuke

>fat bitter incel loser dies
Noice

Cope harder, Kim will be remembered for centuries, your rulers will be forgotten next decade

>your rulers will be forgotten next decade
As they should be, like all other irrelevant shitholers :^)