There's this 40 year old woman from Thailand that promise to pay for all my expenses if I visit her in Bangkok for at...

There's this 40 year old woman from Thailand that promise to pay for all my expenses if I visit her in Bangkok for at least two weeks. Should I do it? She wants me to impregnate her by the way

t;26 yo Swede

Attached: Thailand.png (750x500, 818.17K)

No, post pics anyway

is she hot?

>40
>impregnate her

gonna take longer than 2 weeks

Not surprising. There's lots of lonely older women here, there's simply not enough males to go around. I fucked one of my mom's friends after she divorced her husband and basically became her boy toy on the side until I met my current wife.

She would pay for dinner, movie tickets, trips to luxury hotels - the whole deal. Even bought me an expensive phone for my birthday. And she fucked like a bitch in heat despite her age.

Attached: image_1357481028615841.jpg (518x582, 53.82K)

sounds dodgy, but not unbelievable

Nice body but a bit of a butterface. It would be nice to have a steady source of pussy since I do like older women. Not sure If I should be a father yet since I don't have a lot of money though

Kind of sad that many older women feel lonely. Are younger guys a momentary comfort for them or are they hoping for a long term relationship?

I know, maybe I'm just drunk right now but the idea of nutting inside a woman sounds so incredibly fucking hot to me right now

>Not sure If I should be a father yet since I don't have a lot of money though
wait, hold on, she wants you to stay around and raise the child?

She never specified that, she only said she wants a baby made by me and her, preferably a son that looks a lot like me(her words not mine)

but do you plan on staying around?

>Are younger guys a momentary comfort for them or are they hoping for a long term relationship?
It's different for every woman. The one I was with just wanted to have fun but others want a longer term relationship. But for that they will want men more their age and who are at the same stage in life. They want someone they can talk about their kids with, that sort of thing.

I probably would feel like I have a responsibility if I become a dad, I'll bring it up to her that I probably won't be the greatest of dads if she wants me to stick around

I don't think it's worth it mate. You will probably regret doing that, especially because of her age, cultural differences and stuff will probably get to you too.

Yes if she cannot contact you after.
No if she has your real full name, main e-mail address, knows where you live etc.

Prob a trap. In more ways than 1.

You're probably right, the momentary satisfaction is not worth the years of hassle and effort if I make her preggo

Listen to those 7s and be warned.

If it's a trap then I won't have to worry about baby mama drama at least

Nah man Thailand and Bangkok is still on lock down. It's not fun at all I just came back a week after the lock down started.

>in more ways than 1
Fucking idiot traps can’t get pregnant. So it’s either one or the other, not multiple.

>traps can’t get pregnant.

Oh you naive goblin

>the king is a whoremongering cokefiend with yakuza tattoos
>tranny capital of the world
>cunny capital of the world
>rich milfs hiring out for nordic seed

a yes to Thailand is a yes to life

also a ticket to europe and rape you financially

I know it would be incredibly retarded of me to pursue this any further but god damn I want to nut inside a milf so fucking bad

Never ever listen to your cock, it is like the devil that wishes to torture you.

t. Christus Rex Poloniae

let your inner Thai win out, Swedebro, don't listen to that old prig

AAAAAAAAAAAAH who do I choose?

Go to Tibet instead and become a monk.

Become the master of your cock

Based blonde BVLL

she is a he. you will be murdered. pls dont

yes, please make more hapas

You get an all expenses trip to another count and get some cunt while your there, if you're confident is legit do it. (i would however make sure its legit, you're from a wealthy, desirable European count, she is from a far eastern poo pot).

thai.
woman.

Attached: just go back.jpg (183x275, 9.49K)