I want to die but the government here has literally done everything in their fucking might to prevent it

i want to die but the government here has literally done everything in their fucking might to prevent it
trains now have glass doors blocking the tracks
bridges have nets and shields
guns cant be bought
is your country a statist shithole too? at least in america i could just buy a gun and shoot myself

Attached: 1523466160050.png (300x360, 86.33K)

You can always take the american cure

Attached: 0-44600-30770-1-Disinfecting-Bleach-CLUB-Front-960-0x500-c-default@2x.png (646x1000, 249.23K)

just stop breathing bro. It's literally that simple

I thought that you can buy rifles for hunting in sweden?

you can

you need to go a course, go on hunts, get a license and shit takes forever

i just want to go to the local supermarket, buy a handgun and 1 bullet and off myself

>guns cant be bought
Retarded much? It's easy as hell to buy firearms legally.

Attached: Samlingen.jpg (920x816, 385.06K)

>i suffer in 1st world

Jump off a cliff, killing yourself is literally one of the easiest things you can do unless you are immobile.

Suicide by cop

Just make a gun gesture out of your hands and get btfo

Norway must be a popular suicide resort

there was an incident with a downie that got shot by police last summer for having a toy gun that caught a lot of media attention so im assuming cops shoot duds unless they call in the task force for larger terrorist threats

Ja.

Attached: geiranger.jpg (1274x849, 558.13K)

Guns made before 1890 are license free. Just buy a fucking musket, load that fucker and put a 60 caliber musket ball trough your head.

golden shot

Check out the book "Dignified Dying" by Chabot. 10 bucks at amazon if you dont want to pirat it, describes some ways to off oneself.

Good old fashion rope and a long drop & sudden stop isn't good enough anymore?

I think you underestimate the complications and the will to survive. I tried to kill myself with 19, dropped 20+ pills of antidepressants and drove with a car 120 km/h against a tree and I fucking survived. I was clinically dead three times that night, but they got me back in the hospital.

>I suffer in Sweden

Attached: 1582500212913.png (625x682, 165.74K)

If you use a proper rope and have a falling distance of minimum 3 meters your neck will snap like a dry twig.
My uncle killed him self that way, tied the rope around a rafter in his barn and stepped off. His head was nearly torn off according my aunt.

Thanks for the info but I am REALLY scared after the last fuck-up with 19. I am 30 now. When I try to kill myself next time I need to have security. The survival chances for an impact at 120 km/h are pretty slim, but here I am, survived w/o a scratch.

Take a knife and drain your life

Just find a tall building (10+ stories) and step off. Done deal. Bonus point if you dive head first.

Please do not kill yourself. Why do you want to commit suicide?

You could still choke on my cock, haha

> Bonus points if you dive head first
Yeah and if not you've got two broken legs and are a cripple rest of your life.

Falling from a 10 story building is pretty much like having a head on collision at 200+ km/h. Without airbags, seat belts or a car to protect you. All your organs turns to much the second you hit the ground.

I know. But I am really scared after my first botched attempt. Like REALLY scared to end up as a vegetable. I need certainty in death, like guillotine certainty.

Just mix opiods, benzos and alcohol.

Want a fail proof way? A way people use here sometimes?
1. Buy strong chains, strong alcohol and a padlock.
2. Buy certified handcuffs.
3. Buy a large (40+kg) anchor.
4. Rent/steal/borrow a boat, a normal rowing boat is just fine.
5. Find deep water, the deeper the better.
6. Attach chain to anchor with padlock
7. Attach other end of chain to your ankle with handcuffs.
8. Empty the bottle of booze, the drunker you are the less you feel.
9. Toss the anchor in water and quickly jump after.
10. Die 100% without chance of surviving. Let some poor fisherman eventually find your corpse.

But for real. Find real help bruh. Suicide is not the answer.

Car with hose pipe connected to exhaust.
Sit in front seat and gas yourself.
Apparently painless

There arent that easy to obtain here but I still got some meds left from my last burn-out picrel.
> Zopiclone
> Effexor
> Dominal
> Venlafaxine
> Melperone
> Trimipamine

Attached: 20200425_183609.jpg (3264x2448, 2.11M)

Thanks for the effort but I am in 10+ years of therapy and I feel lost. I tried my best but some people are just too weak for the current world. I'd love to die but I am too weak and scared for anything that involves a lot of courage. In my current life situation I have too much to die but too little to live.