How do you feel about the Chinese Century? It hasn't even begun yet and China is already saving the world

How do you feel about the Chinese Century? It hasn't even begun yet and China is already saving the world.

Attached: 556.jpg (1100x708, 110.25K)

Hopefully there's a counterweight to that.

EVROPA

>the counterweight is india, usa or the eu

I think it's time for me to go somewhere irrelevant and safe

I look forward to it. It can't be worse than the Jewish world order we're living in.

DON'T TRUST CHINA CHINA IS ASSHOEA

I'm very spooked by it.
I hope India and the EU gets their shit together and balance out Chinese influence.

EU superpower 2050

SHUT UP YOU YELLOW DICK LOVER DUMBASS, CHINA IS THE CAUSE OF A CONSIDERABLE PART OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEM AND THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES

why are you spooked, are they that bad?

If there is a god then Brasil will become the next superpower

China doesn't have the best track record involving censorship, repression, and social manipulation. I'm worried that they are setting a precedent for other nations.

>censorship, repression, and social manipulation

Attached: mdNEcmkbyMg.jpg (747x1024, 117.5K)

United states of america and china led by chairman xir when?

>tf
>tp
So nothing new for you

I'd rather the US unite with Canada and Russia to form the Arctic Union.

Based

Dread.

BRAZIL WILL NEVER BECOME A SUPERPOWER, UNFORTUNATELY, NOT BECAUSE OF 'UH DUHR MUH RACEMIXING' BUT BECAUSE OUR INSTITUTIONS FUCKING SUCK, OUR GOVERNMENT IS CRIPPLINGLY CORRUPTED AND OUR POPULATION DOES NOT CARE FOR ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T HELP PUT THEIR NEXT MEAL ON THE TABLE

Attached: Flag-Pins-USA-European-Union.jpg (400x320, 78.43K)

I am pretty sure they won’t last long if they keep the wet markets open

Attached: FB05979F-60C2-4434-80FB-A8B354D750F6.jpg (620x413, 69.58K)

>How do you feel about the Chinese Century?
If their quality of engineering and manufacturing says anything I'm afraid that century won't last long.

Attached: 1585729110230.png (291x250, 23.9K)

I pray everyday that china will free us from US shit culture of mcdonalds and netflix faggotry. I also hope that when China finally rule the world they release all the discord chatlogs (owned by tencent) of all these disgusting trannies so we can pogrom them.

Honestly wouldn't mind it if it meant the curbing of Western degeneracy and Isl*m.

Attached: Baizuo.png (612x479, 37.76K)

EU is a meme larping as a semi-superpower which will cease to exist come the next couple of years. I can see India replacing the "Chinese century" though, seeing as how Chinese growth has already slowed down (before the virus buttfucked them) and being much more business-friendly. he world's low-cost manufacturer will inevitably either go to them or some country in SEA.

>which will cease to exist come the next couple of years

Coping hard there user. Surely it will collapse any second now.

The world will become a cyberpunk dystopia run by China. I will live to see internet anti-Americans miss US hegemony.

Attached: Plissken.jpg (270x187, 6.97K)

>internet becomes accessible only to tech nerds again

BASED

He's right in a way. Don't reject criticism just because it sound bad to you. EU triumphalism is very obnoxious and so is calling any criticism as Russian/Chinese propaganda.

>internet becomes accessible only to people with enough social credits
You're not paying attention.

He did not offer constructive criticism. Just said the eu will collapse. People have been saying this in every minor crisis we have had. No reason to be defeatist.

if the shitty eurobonds didnt pass it would fall apart by then of the decade, but (no) sadly they passed.
so (no) thank germany