Why is there always a bong that will show up assblasted to defend this?

Why is there always a bong that will show up assblasted to defend this?

Attached: Twitch1-408x513.png (408x513, 323.15K)

I've never once seen a bong defend this

free my boy bob the builder

why are you so obsessed with us? we don't care about you

>oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Attached: 1586130519107.jpg (832x1000, 47.2K)

you're easy to make fun of

What's the context of this weapons sweep?

What harm can you possible do with a file?

Youths stash knifes and pointy weapons around the place so they can't be caught in possession, but still have access to them in a pinch.

Obviously it's pointless rounding up the weapons because they're highly replaceable.

ahem
*Knives

So they were actually going to stab someone with them?

Well, most low level gangs don't have guns so i guess getting medival is the go to strategy.

Well that's impossible to know. The police just look in various known/possible stash locations and remove anything sharp or pointy just in case.

>Youths
immigrants*

>pointy
wut

Criminalizing knives literally increases stabbing crimes I kinda feel bad for bongs
When amerilards die in mass shootings at least you get the mercy of being dead and then everybody makes memes about school shootings but getting randomly stabbed on the street usually has the same circumstances as getting randomly raped on the street.

All youth are immigrants, yes. Brits don't breed.

>Criminalizing knives literally increases stabbing crimes
hmm don't think that's true

Because not having a licence is wrongthink

Lmao

lol what
brits have like 10 kids just to claim welfare, this isn't mainland europe you know

this, i know all the weapons stashed near my house but they aren't small like these, there are machetes and axes, even guns hidden

Idk from my personal experience as an amerilard california has some of the strictest gun laws in the country from leftist legislation and laws and none of it actually stops gun violence

its about poverty not "ooh its illegal its fun now :D"

Thats true but most poverty related crime doesnt always come from homeless crackheads it usually comes from neighborhoods that are public housing ran by taxpayer money
Amerilards always shit on yuros for their governments providing public services and shit but it literally parallels the same policies leftists in our country that keep on making our big cities poorer and shittier too

What the fuck are you on about, we become less white by the day, it's Abdul and his 9 bin bags that claim the gibs

insane cope
there are several white families with like 10 kids on my block and i live in london where it's not even mostly white

imagine places like birmingham n shit lol you stupid EDL copist

>Thats true but most poverty related crime doesnt always come from homeless crackheads it usually comes from neighborhoods that are public housing ran by taxpayer money
???
none of it comes from homeless crackheads
i never meant that, im from public housing and that is what i meant
crackheads get bullied to shit here they only stab or attack each other lol these weapons are for street kids

>pointy
Screwdrivers and the like. An innocent man was killed last year by a pack of teenagers in England, one of whom stabbed him with a screwdriver for no reason.

Ive seen one every thread

Im starting to think it was just a seething shitskin all along

im only the last 3 (you)s?

>Let me tell you about your country

yes i'm a black african man my skin is the colour of pitch this doesn't answer why you literal whos are so obsessed?

really didnt need the screwdriver at that point
please post the edited screencap to prove it

I do wear sharpened screwdrivers, knives etc with me all the time when im on public transportation, uni or out.
Gives you a feeling of security. It's also great to steal bikes

Wtf? Gangs of kids don't shoot each other in the UK? It's over the UK is finished

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (1919x1079, 175.93K)

I thank the cops for doing good work then. Good context. UPVOTE like leddit!

they do tho

based did you ever rob your schools bikeshed lol
we used to trade it in for weed when we were 14

California of Sony Justice Warrior didn't close the borders, duh. You don't need weapons for crime, you need criminals and poorus.

last thing I robbed was some homeless guy who obviously stole a bike himself.
I only steal bikes for personal use.

>neighborhoods that are public housing ran by taxpayer money
Deport you afrikaans and cubans to Russia then.

>I only steal bikes for personal use.
hello gypsy. hows it hanging?

>I only steal bikes for personal use.
my mum would kill me if i brought back a bunch of nice correras lol
always had to sell them in the day or lock them up somewhere else