Do you consider a white man born in China to be Chinese...

Do you consider a white man born in China to be Chinese, if not do you also consider a Chinese man born in the UK as not British?

Attached: china.jpg (853x480, 161.78K)

No to both only cucked leftists think arabs can become british but brits magically cannot become arabic.

It depends

If I move to china and marry a chinese woman and get chinese citizenship would you consider me a european, now a chinese person?

Well surely he'd be Chinese.

Because that's how things work right?

On what?

It depends

Environment, experience

You'd have to renounce your Australian citizenship in order to gain the Chinese one. The Chinese themselves don't consider overseas Chinese as real Chinese.

Citizenship doesn't mean nationality.
>inb4 cucked leftists don't think nationality has anything to do with race
Civnats get the rope.

Fuck the Chinese.

both

let's be real if you take an african baby and for example polish family will adopt him and he will grow up in poland he will be polish and not whatever african country he's from

and it's not because of culture or environment it's because POLES ARE NIGGERS HAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH HA HAHAHAHHAHA HAH AHHAHA HA HAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH HA HAHAHAHHAHA HAH AHHAHA HA HAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH HA HAHAHAHHAHA HAH AHHAHA HA

arab is an ethnic designation though.

>it's because POLES ARE NIGGERS
just like russians

If you say no to one and yes to the other it's not because you have a logical point of view, it's because you have been told what to think.

It depends. Was he born there? Does he speak the language? Is he a permanent resident?

Is he actually a citizen? i'm guessing that he's one of the "Russians" living on the northern border with Russia. The average chinese person probably wouldn't consider them "Chinese" desu.

They are actually recognised as one of the official minorities by the government though.

a coyote born in a wolf den is not a wolf

A coyote isn't wolf White Wolf and a black wolf are still wolves you fucking idiot portugalese.

So is English

I thought China was range banned. Where are you?

China, you just need to pay gookmoot to bypass captcha

a coyote and a wolf are canines as much as a negroid and caucasoid are humans idiot italianish

but not british, saudi, qatari, iraqi etc. thats nationality

No and no

>and get chinese citizenship
Hahahaha yeah good luck with that pal

they use the chanpass

A white man born in China with a chinese citizenship is chinese, but he is white and not asian.
A chinese man born in UK is british, but not european.

You're not even Australian, so shut the fuck up, fifth column yank dog.

All Europeans are Asian. Europe is a part of Asia and not all Asians are East Asian.
It's about time the western world learned what continents are.

go back to your zoom class and learn some geography ping ping