Cunt

>cunt
>how do you drink your coffee
flag
I used to add a little milk but as of recently I started drinking it black, I also add a little sweetener

Attached: cococoa.png (410x414, 120.25K)

do germans really drink sweetener instead of sugar?

I do

I'm not German, but I use sweetener exclusively instead of sugar in order to maintain my perfect teeth.

>flag
>milk, no sugar

lot of sugar

soy thread

>no sugar
Good, your teeth are safe.
>lot of sugar
But user, what about your teeth?

just brush your teeth bro

Attached: 1583801186533.jpg (1024x1024, 94.21K)

I was surprised that no one in France or Belgium used sweetener, it was either sugar or nothing. Here everyone uses sweetener.

>flag
>I used to drink it black but now I tend to add some milk, sometimes with sweetener if I'm in the mood

I know that my mother does it, but thats mostly due to diabetes. I drink mine black.

Coffee is the only thing I like to be mixed between black and white.

Why are Americans so obsessed with race?

2. no sugar, no milk

It's a quote from Macolm X.

Wow, that's almost interesting.

yep, history is pretty interesting

HOT AS FURY, BLACK AS THE SUN.

American or European
Strong instant coffee diluted in huge amount of water.

I am surprised that you don't use sugar but use sweetener instead. The only people I knew who used sweetener were diabetics.

I don't drink coffee
It tastes like absolute shit

We have an obesity epidemic so sweetener has been pushed hard

I drink my coffee black, iced, and unsweetened.

with lots of sugar and milk

minor in own cunt

Attached: Koffie05.jpg (800x600, 61.08K)

Strong and black. Like my women.

Attached: 1579260851998.webm (640x800, 2.69M)

>UHHH WHAT? YOU DON'T DRINK COFFEE? WHAT ARE YOU SOME SORT OF METROSEXUAL KEK BOY?
>I'M A REAL MAN I DRINK MY COFFEE BLACK NO SUGAR NO MILK CAUSE I'M A TOUGH GUY

Attached: 1554653946290.png (384x293, 17.21K)

>TEXAS
Used to drink it black but I've developed a heart condition due to withdrawals from a couple research chemicals back in 2018 so I cant have caffeine any more. I miss the taste but just a few sips has me feeling like my heart is going to burst from my chest, so I cant. Decaf is stupid so I just drink herbal teas now.
Dont ever get hooked on clonazolam or phenibut, kids.

Attached: 1586644142742.jpg (1024x599, 135K)

This, colleagues at work put like two sugar cubes per cup into the coffee and drink like 3-4 cups a day. 8 sugar cubes a day is a lot if you think of it.

What do you think of putting cinnamon into coffee? I like to put some into the filter before I pour the water in.

same, never met anyone else that had that idea, as simple as it is

>flag
>Black because I don't like milk and I feel sugar ruins a good brew

The sugar or the cinnamon idea?

As simple as possible: strong, no sugar, no milk. Or a cappuccino if I'm ordering it.

At night I might drink some milk with drops of coffee on it. I don't want to lose sl... who am I fooling, it's 5AM here and I'm still shitposting.

>What do you think of putting cinnamon into coffee? I like to put some into the filter before I pour the water in.
OK if there's some milk with it.