There are two agents from the brazilian Federal Police (agent pereira and agent ramos) that spend a large portion of...

There are two agents from the brazilian Federal Police (agent pereira and agent ramos) that spend a large portion of their day watching /luso/. Does this happen in your country's general?

Attached: pf.jpg (1024x560, 43.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, they’re probably too busy posting on pol to kill all niggers and bomb synagogues

Why they do that?

What's that neural map software on the laptop to the left?

It's a node graph showing how all CP circles are connected to /luso/ anime posters

You are lucky.

Our federal police has been arresting dozens if not hundreds of channers during the past few years. Some are arrested because of racism, sexism and all that. Other are arrested because the police creates fake evidence accusing them of being pedophiles.
The biggest chan in Brazil (55chan) used to be really popular, but then Operations Luz na Infancia arrested lots of channers because supposedly they were pedophiles.
Now, not happy with that, they are also targeting brazilians in international chans such as Yas Forums.

based

a-agent pereira
pwease do nod b*lly us anons

Yes it happens a lot in my country.
Always did but it seems to have ramped up even more since Brexit.
The amount of shills on UK centric threads and subreddits is crazy.

Do you really think the PF would bother doing that?

It's not an opinion, it's a fact, just look around.

I wonder why they do that. Instead of going after the real bad guys (pedos, millionaires evading taxes, abusers) they are going after channers.

Is not illegal to do that? I can say that I am racist and should not be a crime.

>It's not an opinion, it's a fact, just look around.

Cala a boca, seu retardado

You sound like a schizoid.

Well, I don't think you get vanned unless you are really deemed a threat, but they shill to sway public opinion and control narratives.
Most of them either have very little moral fibre and are only out for themselves or are fairly decent but closed minded people who think they are doing good.
I wonder how many of them get "redpilled" in the process.

t. Agente Pereira

Racism and sexism are both illegal here and because of those you can spend as much as 3 years in jail

imagine getting arrested for making a comment on the frenulum stretching forums

The NSA logs everything everyone has ever said on the internet. They know all about my sexual deviancy and my love for the TV program Ugly Betty

Mande-os postar os ips das pessoas na hora então, idiota

PS. I do actually believe that Russians spread a shitload of disruptive narratives and negative propoganda about my country so it's a necessary evil I suppose.

imagine you're an NSA intern and you're tasked with teaching AI about shitposts and analyzing user's thousands of posts for word use frequency, and producing a psychological profile based on it

Attached: 1568293169768.png (700x486, 282.05K)

MI5?

Stop schizoposting. The Federal Police has better things to do, they won't waste their time browsing a mongolian basket weaving forum and looking for underaged autists who say nasty things about blacks.

getting paid to lurk on 4channel sounds pretty based

Nice damage controle, Pereira. But we know the truth. Operation Bravata and Operation Intolerancia are just two examples of operations against channers and only proves my point: you are watching us.

Are they looking for dogola again? Didn't it die even in the onion web?

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1577709773671.png (700x653, 297.13K)

You're not that important. What kind of a sentence would a shitpost on an anime forum get you, while that time and resource could be spent on actual threats like killers and drug dealers and solid evidence? Unless you're a part of some pedo ring or are the founder of a hatemongering site, you should be fine.

I suspect they are also after the brazilians posting here and on Yas Forums. I have strong convictions that they are after us. Weird things have been happening for a while here.

Prove it

Ok agent Ramos

sad but true

Yes.

Our general has been mocked on national tv and those "talks" that normies go to. Also we have qt3.14 that is an expert on us and our culture.

Attached: 1544075824544.jpg (300x300, 23.88K)

Hey! Vsauce, Michael here

Skeletons are scary and spooky, but you know what else is? Niggers.

According to the U.S Justice Department, in 2006, 32,443 women of Caucasian origin were raped by men of African origin.

That same year, the number of African American women raped by Caucasian men... was... zero.

In fact, 90% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks... against whites...

So what if all blacks were to... suddenly... disappear from the U.S.?

Murder would go down 49.7 percent, welfare recipients would go down 40 percent, SAT scores would go up about 100 points, the average IQ would go up 7 points, and AIDS victims would go down a staggering... 67... percent.

Significant changes for race that only makes up 13% of the population.

But what is... "race"?

In biology, races are distinct genetically divergent populations ‘’within the same species’’, with relatively small morphological and genetic... differences.

Populations can be described as ecological races if they arise from adaptation to different local habitats or geographic races when they are geographically isolated.

However, if sufficiently different, two or more races can be identified as... sub... species.

So how long do two races have to be isolated from one another before they're considered separate species?

Earlier this year, Archaeologists found artefacts in a cave on Western Australia’s Barrow Island dating back more than 50,000 years, making it Australia’s earliest known site of human occupation.

In contrast, the domestication of the dog began just 15,000... years... ago.

This distance, some several thousand miles between the mainlands of Australia and Asia also caused another kind of distance.

Genetic... distance.

Genetic distance is a measure of the genetic divergence between species or between populations within a species.

Dogs and wolves have been found to have a shorter genetic distance between each other than Negroids and non-Negroids.

Attached: 1559824301209.jpg (1280x960, 72.02K)

Attached: cia visits pol.jpg (1024x577, 75.93K)

The distance between Eurasians and Africans being even larger than Homo Sapiens and Homo... Erectus.

Well, it kinda makes sense. I mean, can two races with diverging skin tones, eye colors, behavioral patterns, intellectual and athletic capabilities even be considered the same subspecies? Is it even a question? Is it even a question you're... allowed to... ask?

In October 2007, geneticist James Watson, best known as one of the co-discoverers of the structure of DNA, and the familiar double-helix model we all had to learn in High School, was lambasted by the scientific community for a response he gave in an interview regarding the divergence of intellect between geographically isolated populations.

"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically," James wrote. "Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so".

The response resulted with a suspension of Watson's administrative responsibilities and was forced to... cancel... his book tour. And tragically, in 2014, Mr Watson auctioned his Nobel Prize medal he won in 1962, stating that "no-one really wants to admit I exist".

Harsh. But people tend to react this way to ideas that go against their own personal world view and... cognitive... biases.

Confirmation bias. It's the tendency to search for, interpret, focus on and remember information in a way that confirms one's... own... preconceptions. This effect, stronger for emotionally charged issues, warps your interpretation of data in a way that keeps you from... being... wrong. There is something fundamental in our minds that makes us hesitant to question ideas that we've... already come to a conclusion to.

We all do it. But who could blame us? That's just part of being a member of the human... species.

And as always, around blacks, never relax.

Attached: 1575368030046.jpg (225x225, 3.82K)

Arresting people here because of racism, sexism and pedophilia makes them getting praised by the whole society. The problem is, they are creating fake evidences to arrest channers so they can get their monthly praise by the media.

>muh Russians
>please probe my asshole, MI5

best goy

literally no one hears about this, only corruption and organized crime operations get news

>Skeletons are scary and spooky, but you know what else is? Niggers.

Attached: 1560634841128.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

Fake. Operation Luz na Infância was so successful that they had like 5 of them arresting more than a thousand people. Some of them were pedophiles, but I bet there were innocent channers that also got arrested because Agent Pereira faked evidence once again.

Idiot. Russia and the UK are old enemies.
We get targeted by them a lot. I even suspect most of the bong hate threads and anti bong memes are started by them.

CIA niggers glow in the dark. youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA

>faked evidence
stop being a pedo

Big praise in arresting seething incels.....

I'm not a pedo.

schizo tier
They got you good lol
Most anti-bong threads are just angry Europeans

m8 you lost the empire three quarters of a century ago

They are arresting innocents though. Like I said before, they are faking evidence

Just by saying it and no proper case? Bullshit. Fuck your dictatorship

How do you know it's fake? Is it even legal to look at CP evidence?

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.
For Agent Pereira that lurks in this site

I was giving you one example that I strongly suspect. I assure you they propogate a lot of the memes here. As do western intelligence to different ends. A lot, possibly most of the memes here are not organic.

How do you know it's not fake?

Yeah probably, hope they aren't bad posters

Harassing autistic loners to divert from all the corruption and real crime going on, pretty sad state the world is in. It wouldn't be a thing without twatter normies cheering them on.

G-d, I fucking hate that chan but WHY DID THEY REMOVE THE JAILBAIT THREAD FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1561929249150.png (1280x715, 782.44K)

UKUSA merged the empire with America so not really. We have a more hostile relationship with Russia than any other country on earth including America.

>even suspect most of the bong hate threads and anti bong memes are started by them.
Are you for real lol? You seriously overestimate both the relevance of this site/board and Russian "disinfo". It's like 10 underfunded interns in a room posting YouTube comments in Russian and making some twitter posts and facebook ads lmao. They don't come here.

This is one of the houses they raided in the anti-CP operation.

Attached: 1560512961045.jpg (1170x700, 87.99K)

>We have a more hostile relationship with Russia than any other country on earth including America.
No you don't. You're not that relevant.

>>merged... not really
The coping is great in this one.

Yeah you sound like a crazy cuck tbf.

This guy as pedophile though If I remember right