The official definitive map of which European nations should exist

The official definitive map of which European nations should exist
you CANNOT refute any of this

Attached: european countries.jpg (1370x1244, 302.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRYGuOy5TiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based but the 'italy is too diverse to be a single unitary nation' is gay. The other ones were cool though, especially western russia

i agree, now what?

""" united """ kingdom

you forgot malta

Why do you have mixed views on Greece?

Switzerland has multiple languages, so it's a meme state too

Italy should be balkanised

True without Southrons you all would be primitives. - Actually on second thought the migrants from the middle east probably would have just shared their knowledge with West europe instead if the south didn't exist. So maybe, but you still would be less soul.

Without Northwesterns - Gays would still be hung in Europe, people of color wouldn't be in Europe and that's racism.

Without Eastern Europeans - Europe would be Turkic, Monglian, Chink or Muslim clay right now.

i can't remember the exact details but wasn't the current italian nation only formed in the mid 19th century?
they're even younger than Belgium lmao
the island of great britain is one nation, the island of ireland is another nation
two separate island nations with no borders on either island
that's how it should be
the current inhabitants of the nation state known as 'greece' are far genetically closer to the ottoman empire than they are to ancient greece

the current nation is NOT A SUCCESSOR to what we know as 'ancient Greece' in any way, shape or form

Attached: british marbles.jpg (1200x931, 210.06K)

Why is Slovenia grey area but Croatia an authentic state?
There's no such thing as Croatia, they're just wannabe Serbs like bosnians and montenegros

Uk is just a Burger colony

russia is a fake state. look at this map, how can you refute this?

Attached: 1583869000071.png (1000x642, 448.25K)

Ethnic russians aren't an entirely different ethnicity from each other, Italians north, central to south are, with sicilians even clustering with Jews. You're talking about ethnic minorities, which every nation in Europe has.

I've been to Croatia on 3 separate occasions and because it's mostly coastal and has decent weather, the vibe there is completely different to other slavic nations
I haven't been to Serbia yet but Belgrade is high on my cities to visit list but I already know the vibe in Serbia will be completely different, more moody. grim and depressing (just like my home in norf england)

the far east doesn't necessarily belong to them but western Russia would still exist as an authentic nation state in an 'ideal world'

>Italy should not exist because It is too diverse
>Spain should.

Makes a lot of sense.

>austria
>authentic nation state

norway should be red

ok

Attached: 18.jpg (451x451, 22.21K)

Good map except San Marino should be green

that map is kinda retarded desu it names regions full of ethnic russians exclusively one thing, this one better

Attached: UCTAF-bWfqdWg5x69dgnyS3becUNN09gclq79LZsH6c.png (6199x3547, 1.58M)

we got a longer history than your faggot country tho

make Norway and Iceland red and it's all good

Αποδέξου το :)

I would correct you if I could name the red countries.

lmao Belgrade is one of the wildest cities in Europe, you can't even compare that city to norf, it would be like comparing Amsterdam to Eindhoven

retarded map

being scandinavias little bitch is your history, you don't even have your own language anymore, just a shitty version of danish and a collection of dialectical words

what history? sucking Danish and Swedish cocks?

we are at least a century older than you, and at the very least we got more outside of being skullfucked by russia and fellating german rulers
same as above, you are an artifical identity whose sole reason for existing is because the anglos and french allowed it

irrelevant, your pathetic country wouldn't even be able to stand on its own feet if it wasn't for the oil

we have been richer than you since 1840

this is what happens when you arent ruled by foreign absolute monarchs; you become confused and fuck up. you crave foreign rule, this explains your affinity with importing niggers and god knows what

Spain has existed for many hundreds of years and played a major role in European colonial era, the current Italian state was created in the mid 19th century

Not hard to see the massive difference

>we have been richer than you since 1840
you were part of Sweden during this time
>this is what happens when you arent ruled by foreign absolute monarchs; you become confused and fuck up. you crave foreign rule, this explains your affinity with importing niggers and god knows what
what does this have to do with anything?

Ulster/NI should be a nation of it's own for the non-catholics while only catholics should live in southern Ireland

>Spain has existed for many hundreds of years and played a major role in European colonial era

Spain has officially existed for 200 years as a nation state. The spanish crown was a collection of two kingdoms that were highly independent from each other, to the point that the aragonese were not allowed to move to the colonies or trade with them in the same fashion than castillians did. It was under the bourbons that Spanish state was bornt, when they decided to incorporate the aragonese crown into the castillian kingdom.

>still harping on about the oil
you revealed your inferiority, söta bror

Attached: Skyway2.jpg (1439x3008, 2.18M)

we had german/ french kings during that time*, no annexation happened you historically illiterate paradox shill
you never did anything on your own, always needing foreign rulers

I just wanted some (you)'s, ok?

Fixed your map

Attached: 1585348926630.png (1370x1244, 662.22K)

I forgive

Attached: 1580218466055.png (555x391, 149.87K)

how is poland not an authentic nation state
we've literally been sitting here for over a thousand years now

thank, söta bror

Russia is Full of mutts such Usa.
Both wery ward like, is this the we should not support.
Mutthism.

>Iceland red
idiot, that it one of the few that is the truest nation state of all
they're so far isolated from everything else then it only makes sense for them to be an independent country

Fixed ur boths Map.
Ahem..

Attached: Fixedforall.png (1370x1244, 521.8K)

yeah i was just half joking about the general pessimistic moody vibe
obviously belgrade would be far more dangerous and hardcore than anywhere in britain

no it shouldn't
2 unified island nations
no borders on each island
that is how britain and ireland should be

That's kind of based actually

the island of great britain is the releast nation station of all
we are an island have no borders

>no borders
>what is Northern Ireland

that's why i purposely broke the link to northern ireland in the OP image if you look closely
Great Britain and Ireland should be 2 separate unified island nation states, no land borders on either island

Europe but without the UK and ireland looks good to me bro

You know what, I agree

Attached: Great Britain without NI.png (5000x2500, 87.14K)

How is the date at which a country was formed relevant when considering its right to exist? Italy may be a young nation but that doesn't discount the fact that it has a culture which is very much its own

they should keep the red x just for aesthetic desu

Fuck all people besides Finns and the Baltic peoples. The cleansing will start now Hail Väinämöinen

youtube.com/watch?v=lRYGuOy5TiQ

Attached: artworks-000337456995-qud6ac-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 25.29K)

i think the flag with the st patricks cross is far better looking than that flag
i think even when northern ireland leave, we should keep the current flag

What? The one with the red X looks aggressive and imperial, and the components kind of get lost in the big picture as it much rather resembles an eightfold cross.
With the Only England & Scotland version you can tell both flags and it looks much nicer and cleaner.

The red X not included in this flag is the St Patricks Cross
I don't why but I've always preferred it with that

>Vatican
>Meme state
Literally the oldest country in Europe

You are mutts

you're confusing Vatican with San Marino

still a meme you catholic freak

>The red X not included in this flag (You) is the St Patricks Cross
You should've been able to tell that I'm well aware of that from me having posted it for a UK without Northern Ireland in the first place.
>I don't why but I've always preferred it with that
As an American I always found it pretentious. Especially the colonial flags that have the thing in the canton look pretty bad.