Do you support independence of the Catalan Republic?

Do you support independence of the Catalan Republic?

What would you do to support the Catalan people against Sp*nish tyranny?

Attached: file3T98ESYV.jpg (2048x1356, 534.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eci.ec.europa.eu/010/public/#/initiative
youtube.com/watch?v=7A92B6ps-Vk
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campo_de_Gibraltar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eci.ec.europa.eu/010/public/#/initiative

Sign it. Deadline is 7th of May.

No.

I don't care

Yes absolutely
Fuck monarcucks

The only thing i support is the mass impregnation of sc*talan women by SPANISH men and the execution of sc*talan men

Attached: Basado3.webm (320x568, 2.83M)

No I like totalarian, fascist governments that attack minorities

based
you should join our minecraft server

You must love Pakistan and really hate India then

Attached: Sweaty_Pepe.png (604x613, 208.94K)

every country a language
I support full independence of all catalan speakers in to one nation

Attached: tumblr_inline_odakoxk3o01sfs7ng_1280.png (1280x1280, 556.38K)

>I like totalarian, fascist governments that attack minorities
If only that were true of Spain...

Fuck off retard
The balearics should become a free princedom
FUCK CATALONIA AND FUCK SPAIN

Spanish is the majority language of the Catalans. You know that right?

Attached: Catalonia is not a nation.png (736x642, 50.58K)

>fill a nation with your own people
>haha welp guess you aren't a thing now anymore
shut the fuck up nigger

i dont really care desu

basado

>implying xarnegos aren't the most catalan nationalistic group in Catalonia right now.
Besides, half percent of the population isn't andalusian, you are just retarded,

we'll see who is the majority when the reserve genocide kicks in.

>fill a nation with your own people
>a nation

lmao

> Allow the free movement of citizens in their own country.
> Colon, ñordo, feixista, stop talking in your language in my land!!!!!

Attached: 6 seconds republic.gif (171x188, 48.35K)

I don't really care desu

>tf
>tp

Irish has 5% speakers in Ireland nowadays, your point being...?

This is what the average Catalan looks like. The Catalan is a Sephardic Jewish nation within Europe. Say something nice about them.

Attached: catalans.png (2279x396, 1M)

*half the population

de 2009 la encuesta jajajajajajaja, ahora está en el 90% catalán

What Ireland, the north the republic? Ireland is a good example of what laboratory-created ethnic nationalism can do to the "nation" it claims to uphold: Divide it for the eternity into subgroups. In this case in irreconcilable religious groups.

Y tú vas y te crees la mierda que papi Torra y Puig te venden, como que el último referendum fue legítimo.

purest catalan genes

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.06M)

mi Españita ;((( mi gran Imperio Español lo quieren dividir ;((((((((((

>Do you support independence of the Catalan Republic?
No, I support the return of the Count and the expelling of all castilians, andalusians and apatrid urbanites.

Attached: a3f24e87f1f962d273375ccbdbd45e7f-imagejpeg.jpg (739x640, 75.03K)

> Según la encuesta del 2019 el 31,5% de la población (dos millones de personas) tiene el catalán como lengua madre. El porcentaje de quienes tienen el castellano como lengua madre (3,4 millones de personas) son el 52,7%; y un 2,8% contestan que en su casa se hablaba tanto el catalán como el castellano, indistintamente.

My point is that English should have been banned by the constitution of Ireland. With Spanish it would be easier, since it's a third world language.

Pero si el INE es el Ministerio de Propaganda del Régimen Neo-Franquista afincado en Madrid

>un 2,8% contestan que en su casa se hablaba tanto el catalán como el castellano, indistintamente.

Yo soy de esos. Aunque es un poco desigual, ya que hablo en catalán con mi madre y castellano con mi padre, mi hermana y mi abuela.

Totalitarian *

Yes, and Tibet and Inner Mongolia are majority Han Chinese

Catalán con mi abuela, español con mi madre y amigos. Mi padre nos abandonó. En algunas zonas de Barcelona al catalán le quedan veinte años de vida.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Catalans are actually cringe as fuck, the americans of iberia if you wish

¿Y a mí qué me importa lo que ocurra en China, Bielorrusia o Uganda?

no, I support cute fashy spanish zoomer girls

youtube.com/watch?v=7A92B6ps-Vk

I, personally, would be willing to fight for Catalan freedom or to maintain Gibraltan freedom.

Que mienten igual que España

By this logic Gibraltar is British.

Son datos de la Generalitat (Idescat). No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver.

Si hubieses tenido los cojones de hacer un referéndum de independencia como Canada con Québec o Reino Unido con Escocia cuando todo el rollo del Estatut de Catalunya hubiera salido el No a la independencia como mayoría pero como sois unos cobardes y unos cagados las cosas han escalado como han escalado

No t'entenc

Nobody gives a shit about Gibraltar.

>permitir la posibilidad de que una parte de tu país se independice

Attached: soyj.png (211x239, 8.3K)

Just like we will do that with an independent Scotland or or to maintain Ireland freedom....

Attached: download.jpg (252x200, 10.9K)

Dirás en todas. Barcelona no es catalana.

Fake and gay, Spain was seething about Scotland

Si la Generalitat está intervenida que cada vez que elegimos a nuestros líderes los encarceláis a todos, ya no podemos decir ni que tenemos una democracia por que tenemos que estar con elecciones cada vez que les quitáis del poder

Parla en humà, home de cromanyó

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJA
Buena ficción.

Yo se que queréis aferraros a la industria catalana para seguir chupando

By this logic every country in the Anglosphere should come home to papa.

La dualidad del simio

>España chupa de industria española

coeficiente intelectual catalán señores

Buena ficción no, coge un periódico y lo lees

What you call Gibraltar is only a little portion of what Gibraltar really is.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campo_de_Gibraltar

Vast mayority of Gibraltareans speak Spanish.

it depends on the movements of the Anglos really, if they fuck Spain with Catalonia we will fuck them with Scotland, we aren't doing nothing and they are "supporting them" to weak the EU, I suppose at some point we will start doing the same with them there.

Basadísimo

O estás troleando o no me creo que ni tú te creas estas tonterías, sinceramente.

Pero no lloréis, id con cabeza y montad industria en Extremadura o Castilla La Mancha o algo, así la crisis no será tan fuerte cuando nos vayamos y a lo mejor resolvéis el problema de la despoblación, dos pájaros de un tiro

>cuando nos vayamos

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 210.62K)

>el mico español, incapaç de imaginar com un conjunt pot ser dividit en subconjunts.

> For the United Nations, Gibraltar, as a colony, is one of the Non-Self-Governing Territories under the supervision of its Special Committee on Decolonization, as well as sixteen other cases.

Yes

Attached: 62185079_p4.jpg (1200x1200, 190.83K)

You won't do shit because Spain isn't an actual player like the UK. You will do what the germans say and maybe pray for France to say something different so you're able to choose what dildo you suck.

Los independentistas realmente creen que viven en un país ocupado, y que Cervantes, Shakespeare y Santa Teresa de Ávila eran catalanes.

>el simio catalán, incapaz de comprender lineas en un mapa

>Pero monta en otro sitio
>Después de promocionar esa industria decadas y mover a 6M de españoles allí haciéndola una de las regiones mas prosperas del sur de Europa
No

Attached: 1571433098008.png (998x623, 868.24K)

Catalans are 100% white, Charlemagne kept our land free of moors, the rest of the peninsula though... they are shitskins

TODO vuestro gobierno está compuesto por independentistas, si os autosaboteis (obviamente no es el caso) es vuestra culpa.

Pero no lloréis, id con cabeza y montad industria en Tarragona o Gerona o algo, así la crisis no será tan fuerte cuando Barcelona se vaya y a lo mejor resolvéis el problema de la despoblación, dos pájaros de un tiro

Attached: 1564076638785.png (1721x153, 18.54K)

>Spain isn't an actual player
Yes Spain is Romania lv, that's where you came from ? ....

que patéticos son los indepes de verdad que da vergüenza ajena leer sus posts

Attached: 1584658281643.jpg (464x401, 20.87K)

>que patètics són els unionistes de veritat que em dona vergonya aliena llegir els seus posts

Attached: gigachad.jpg (400x542, 24.44K)