Chinese numbers are fake

>chinese numbers are fake
>"okay then prove it"
>uhh... china man bad?

another day, another china bad thread

Attached: 1558228810752.png (583x482, 119.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/trump-qanon-impending-judgment-day-behind-facebook-fueled-rise-epoch-n1044121
news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1516240-20200323.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China is based and will destroy america inshallah, but they are definetly lying on their numbers.

>tf
>tp

>tf
>tp

another day, another zhang that can't cope.

Only poltards say that

>deploy 1984 tier lockdown measures
>NOOOOOO THEY CAN NOT POSSIBLY HAVE IT CONTAINED THEY ARE LYINNGGG

Attached: 1424540000803.gif (311x239, 1.89M)

It''s mind boggling how people can't understand what a proof is. Ya'll niggas never taken epistemology before?

ching chong ping pong

Why should I believe they're real Chang?

Attached: 1585147806194.jpg (848x892, 381.15K)

>tf
>tp

okay, then prove it

Go China, go!

Attached: 1585060900455.jpg (819x1200, 110.41K)

How can anyone prove it when they close their borders to foreign journalists and censor the fuck out of their internet? Are you fucking braindead from drinking all that vodka Ivan?

>120309175
>okay, then prove it

Attached: 1585078456797.png (600x578, 196.54K)

>IT JUST HAS TO BE FAKE!
>I DEFINITELY AM NOT SUFFERING FROM OBSERVER BIAS

Attached: 1557337845188.gif (650x705, 37.99K)

>The official count from China is 3,277 fatalities from 81,171 infections as of Tuesday, but the Epoch Times noted the troubling disappearance of some 21 million cell phone accounts in China over the past three months – an unprecedented decline that hints at more fatalities than Beijing is prepared to admit.

>It should be stated at the outset that we should not be forced to read tea leaves to figure out what really happened in China, especially in the virus epicenter of Hubei province and the city of Wuhan, where Chinese officials are currently making claims of zero new infections that no one seriously believes. While more responsible governments issue troubling warnings of a second wave of infections, severe enough to prompt the re-imposition of quarantine procedures that were only recently lifted, China claims it has no second wave and all of its new coronavirus cases are imported.
They're so full of shit it's almost hilarious.

Attached: 1583157385488m.jpg (724x1024, 103.26K)

if China man then bad
China man
=> CHINA MAN BAD

are you suggesting 21 million chinese died?

nuke the chinks next time they eat some weird shit because they are not gonna stop eating crap

>hurr durr i've never read a history book in my life hurrr

looks like bernie

the Chinese have never been honest

this but unironically and now instead of the next time they eat some weird shit

>bros they hid 21 million dead bodies. its obvious. something even the nazis couldn't do.

>tells someone to get educated
>thinks historical precedent is a thing

Attached: 1516004397439.jpg (988x1059, 148.45K)

No, it's most likely just issues with censorship but the fact that they needed to censor 21 million people is pretty telling about where the total # of infections might me. Definitely not only 80,000

all he said was that the drop in accounts suggests there is a higher infection rate than they want to admit, not that 21 million Chinese died

>Being this much of a brainlet
Pathetic

Attached: 1584452588501.gif (300x300, 3.69M)

They only banned American journalists and media you tard. Are American jornalista the only trustable source on China for you?

so no arguments

If indeed China's hiding their numbers, when in reality millions died, honestly Americans should be in panic mode over this, unless they don't even trust their own words

how do you hide hundreds of thousands of dead bodies in an age where commercial satellites can take high res pictures of the entire earth's surface every hour? genuinely curious. authoritarian regimes have not been able to hide nuclear weapons and related facilities from these satellites yet poltards think china was able to hide millions of bodies? these same satellites picked up mass graves in iran but not in china.

Another day, another leaf cringe thread

oh i'm not ironical either go ahead carpet bomb them

That was my argument. Can you prove that the free flow of information exists in China and that no censorship occurs?

Attached: 1552249525772.jpg (1024x429, 80.34K)

specifically they ejected journalists unrelated in anyway with the publication of an article in their affiliate newspaper that was not favorable of china.

ergo they're a suspect government

Nobody has said hundreds of thousands are dead zhang. But even if they were that would be easy to hide from satellites. Not to mention the US military doesn’t go press releasing every bit of intelligence it gathers
Take your squinty eyes and pencil dick and go hang yourself

do you believe god exists?

No?

That's a very weak argument tb h
and It might be fake like the bat soup thing

why not?

>hundreds of thousands of dead
Who said hundreds of thousands dead? It's just clear that they have more than 80,000 infections if they're ramping up the censorship machine this badly. Also the fact that they're claiming no second wave of infections is ludicrous.

I wonder what will happen when shit hits the fan in america

I said commercial satellites fucking retard
also your point about how the us military doesn't release intelligence is even more laughable
>cheeto in chief trying to blame china
>somehow has intelligence of mass graves in china
>"you know, im not gonna release this information because uhh... idk but im not going to do it"

literally ur brain cannot think more than 2 steps.

yeah bro china lied they did nothing to contain this flu

Attached: 1580695282568.webm (640x368, 423.83K)

>Government lies over and over again to safe face
>BUT THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT

The naivety is hilarious

Attached: canadian-cuck.png (556x712, 16.1K)

Because theres no evidence for it's existence? If you're trying to establish a parallel then you're not doing a good job.

China is well known for hiding information and widespread censorship. It's up to you to prove they haven't done so this time.

>epoch times
lol nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/trump-qanon-impending-judgment-day-behind-facebook-fueled-rise-epoch-n1044121

>its clear
does not logically follow. stop saying its clear because its not clear. stop trying to bully your readers into believing something that is unproven because you are not able to prove it.

all you have to do to prove that is pasting
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

having watched this unfold, I can tell you that's exactly what they did until the world started noticing

I'm not arguing one way or another I'm just saying that those anons were putting words into that poster's mouth. "Suggests" is the key word

sounds like cope to me

Sounds like you're sucking yellow dick for some reason you dumb Croat.

Attached: 1585097880644.jpg (501x585, 41.54K)

it was just a flu

Attached: amb1.webm (352x640, 545.26K)

what is tf tp

>does not logically follow
It does. No mater how hard you shill it's extremely logical and most of the thread doesn't believe you because they're not mindless idiots

innocent until proven guilty

Attached: WHO_on Twitter _Preliminary investigation.png (662x621, 128.13K)

>edward snowden
>wikileaks
>iraq has nuclear weapons
>"guys believe the americans this time its different"

The naivety is hilarious

I dont follow american news so why would I know or care what trump says. Get a life you knock off american shitstain

>President of the US not wanting to tank international trust in China during a coming 2 trillion dollars recession doesn't make sense
You don't know much about modern economics, do you?

then prove it. show the logical reasoning. stop being a coward and show you reasoning instead of insisting its real.

That standard doesn't apply in China

Top fucking kek, chinks have absolutely no shame

tf - that flag
tp - that post

This

Also there was a video on here the other day of Chinese police dragging a man out of a hospital so they can report no new Corona cases
Beyond that they arrested/disappeared a lot of people warning of Corona early on as well as arresting and disappearing doctors that went on record saying the government was lying about the numbers

>JFK embarrassed Khrushchev for putting nukes in Cuba
>Blumpf won't embarrass Xi because hes a goodboi

>obsessed with Trump despite being a leaf
Spend some time off reddit and Twitter retard.

Attached: 1584708583522.jpg (720x390, 137.67K)

>Wuhan denying virus tests to keep numbers down
news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1516240-20200323.htm

>Khrushchev putting nukes in Cuba is the same as the Chinese covering up their pandemic numbers
That was 60 years ago and neither scenario is comparable you total moron lmao

no arguments huh? just trying to strong man other into believing your faulty logic hmm? china has proven to the world they are more trustworthy than america.