1. your country

1. your country
2. which version of the bible do you read? which is the most famous version in your country?

Attached: 20200305_131437_resize_63.jpg (1224x1632, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaticannews.va/en/word-of-the-day.html
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic
youtu.be/yQkQzyjMz2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oecumenic translation

Why aren't you Buddhist or Korean folk religion?

The New testament is a fanfiction of the Old testament

>Oecumenic translation
so is nrsv. you cool
too cult for me

Imagine reading the bible in any language other than Greek or Latin

post your bible fren

cringy christcuck

1. Flag
2. I read the Hebrew Bible, the most popular one here though is the Reina Valera Version and some for some cucks the international Bible which has even more gentilised, butchered language than the other two.

I read The Children's Bible some years ago.

not the buzzwords, no!!!

I don't read abr*hamic-desert-deathcult books.

I actually bought a copy of the NRSV a couple of months ago.

nrsv ?

Attached: 9782853002905-fr.jpg (346x500, 24.1K)

Can you recommend any churches in Bogota?

nice
yeah that red book in the pic. your blue also works well

the only real one, the ortodox one, you know that was translated from greek, the language the bible was written in

Christianity became cringe for me when I realized how many of them try to debate science. It's really sad when old men are consistently quoting the bible as if its some sort of evidence.

>too cult for me
Blaming is not good for you.

Attached: 6E41541B-563A-4D44-9178-C0E41F3E96D3.jpg (526x526, 39.77K)

Christianity is decaying in my country, it's mostly a boomer thing by now

I hadn't read the Word of the day in a while.
Jonah 3:1-10
Luke 11:29-32

vaticannews.va/en/word-of-the-day.html

But that would imply there's an adult version...

>Confucian society
>buddhism/folk religion too cultist
>fell for the protestant cult anyways.
there's no hope for your nation.

Flag
KJV
Sadly now it's Non-Inpired Version (NIV), KJV is second
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: ____+++1579776565456 - Copy.jpg (340x339, 35.44K)

>Confucian
Yes, Both right.
Korea has the hope.
It’s also right.

Attached: D07DD5C0-3338-4798-B433-906BE5BC8548.jpg (1068x561, 93.88K)

>vaticannews
yucky

flag
Usually NASB but I also have a few different King James, both 1611 and 1769, also an NKJV. I think the most used Bible in America might be the NIV but KJV is also popular, ESB is gaining popularity among evangelical types. A lot of people are starting to use it instead of the NASB but I don't care for how polished its marketing is, if that makes sense.

Attached: 1577655128521.png (1532x520, 868.27K)

What link should I have given?

I don't know if you're angry about Korea all of a sudden, but don't be angry.
confucianism and buddhism is not cult.

Attached: DD93DCDE-2EF2-4B68-9CCE-4F961236264A.jpg (432x381, 35.02K)

If you're using the KJV it means one of two things: you're not taking it seriously, you cannot be taken seriously.

Let's get rid of our obsession.

Attached: 71F41B9C-0412-4E91-A0DA-F1C57BD4BADB.jpg (620x620, 72.93K)

1: Flag
2: NSRV, sometimes KJV because it's comfy and beautiful, even if it's not very scholarly

>The ultimate postmodern irony is today’s strange exchange between the West and the East. At the very moment when, at the level of “economic infrastructure,” Western technology and capitalism are triumphing worldwide, at the level of “ideological superstructure,” the Judeo-Christian legacy is threatened in the West itself by the onslaught of New Age “Asiatic” thought. Such Eastern wisdom, from “Western Buddhism” to Taoism, is establishing itself as the hegemonic ideology of global capitalism. But while Western Buddhism presents itself as the remedy against the stress of capitalism’s dynamics–by allowing us to uncouple and retain some inner peace–it actually functions as the perfect ideological supplement.
>The only “critical” lesson to be drawn from Buddhism’s perspective on virtual capitalism is that one should be aware that we are dealing with a mere theater of shadows, with no substantial existence. Thus we need not fully engage ourselves in the capitalist game, but play it with an inner distance. Virtual capitalism could thus act as a first step toward “liberation.” It confronts us with the fact that the cause of our suffering is not objective reality–there is no such thing–but rather our Desire, our craving for material things. All one has to do then, after ridding oneself of the false notion of a substantial reality, is simply renounce desire itself and adopt an attitude of inner peace and distance. No wonder Buddhism can function as the perfect ideological supplement to virtual capitalism: It allows us to participate in it with an inner distance, keeping our fingers crossed, and our hands clean, as it were.
no thanks, my fellow cultist

Attached: 1558968557462.jpg (670x1094, 47.85K)

>virtual capitalism
>ideological superstructure
>liberation

I think you made other religion.
And I am not your fellow.

It says it's the latinamerican version but I dont read it.

because i'm authentically much more of an atheist. you think i'm christian b/c i read the bible?

Oh yeah I forgot I'm not in amerifatland right now. I use RVG for Spanish, the most popular seems to be NVI which is gross

youtu.be/yQkQzyjMz2A

Attached: 291F65A4-8858-4E0D-AEA3-9B7FCDDEA3D9.jpg (596x563, 37.1K)

cool, niv is like harry porter of the bible

>because i'm authentically much more of an atheist. you think i'm christian b/c i read the bible?

I don’t know the bible. and I don’t like reading bible.

how can you tell you don't like reading the bible when you don't know the bible?

potter*
oops

Are you encouraging me to read the Bible?
I refuse it.

why then? you can miss lots of a huge understanding of the culture achieved by people through history at least

>why then? you can miss lots of a huge understanding of the culture achieved by people through history at least
I think you are a religious person every day. You are a fanatic who shows a fanatical obsession with religion. Abandon your obsession and invest your energy in other productive things.

>It allows us to participate in it with an inner distance, keeping our fingers crossed, and our hands clean, as it were.
damn it works every time

Attached: 1554600126201.jpg (396x396, 49.5K)

NIV In mainline Protestant churches
KJV in more traditional ones
Whatever the catholics read in their onesZ

CEI

Korea is such a wholesome country. God bless you user.

Attached: B7DD8DF4-3BAF-4640-9075-9430F3A1422B.jpg (480x640, 42.69K)

What’s it??????????

>christcuck shit

kek

gothic was too based
it means you're an npc

Arrogant.

>you are a fanatic hurr durr
>nooooooo you just can't call me an npc!!!!
what did he mean by this?

butthurt

Attached: 8F28BCFE-6B63-45E0-9BF1-F0C7AEC25303.jpg (512x473, 35K)

NKJV or New International, both are cringe and it's the only version we have over here, I imported my copy of KJV from UK just a month ago.

see :^)
kewl

Why are Koreans so cucked?

You guys aren't much better off ヒロシ

Attached: 4BzW_eVPrhS_vCcrM_EEll6HeQJV2W2xCDXb_VOrZts.jpg (720x478, 87.19K)

No matter how much you say nonsense, Buddhism and Confucianism are not cults. And I still don't want to read the Bible.

I have a copy of the KJV and ESV. I haven't read either one yet, but I'm going to start with ESV as a study-bible of sorts.

I own four bibles, but I usually just read the gospel of Luke before bed from this pocket edition of the New Testament. I think this thing could survive a nuclear blast. Uses the revorked text of Gáspár Károli, who was the first to translate the whole Bible into Hungarian.
(The others I own are a catholic translation, the Károli-version which is the standard and a trilingual English-German-Hungarian New Testament)

Attached: 00AD2688-6F9C-4288-BB71-C54FDA8AC0E5.jpg (1618x2048, 806.61K)

None, I don't like fantasy that much, I prefer sci-fi

>ESV
is it this pic related? i may read it too because muh balance but i heard that it was hastily translated so it will be revised
looks comfy for portable

>pic related

Attached: image.jpg (1709x2560, 142.61K)