/brit/

russian interference edition

Attached: 1513197812694.jpg (944x895, 144.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6wl-EyhXl0
youtube.com/watch?v=9gDnGxcB0TU
youtube.com/watch?v=ABx4oqeYiIw
youtube.com/watch?v=cBNMg1H3ag8
youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4
youtube.com/watch?v=EtNIMvyEIQA
youtube.com/watch?v=H4vi06-BIls
i.4cdn.org/tv/1583372196615.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=1DEd2eIZEH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he wont like this one

t. seething paki

been reading comics. Loving this.

Attached: 54.jpg (3974x3056, 2.27M)

sucking a belieber

yeah
horrendously deep in overdraft territory
I'll need to get a job very soon if i have any hope of paying it off

has schizo actually been clinically diagnosed with schizophrenia by a practicing psychiatrist or is it just another element of his ongoing two year LARP

what is wrong with australian turtles

just look at this ugly ass nigga

Attached: pig turtle.jpg (1440x939, 215.37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H6wl-EyhXl0

emmett consistently says he isn't schizophrenic it was a title put onto him that he adopted

Based, the Flash (every iteration except maybe Barry) is criminally underrated by normies.

>eat carbs
get high blood sugar
>get salt
get high blood pressure
>get fat
get high blood plaque

is there anything you can eat that doesn't mess up the blood

doesn't have any traits of schizophrenia as far as I can tell, except for a sense of grandiosity

no

youtube.com/watch?v=9gDnGxcB0TU

comic book mong loves his comics doesnt he

must be weird being David Tennant's children. your dad's Doctor Who, your grandad's Doctor Who, your mum starred in Doctor Who

like, what if you don't end up enjoying the show? you have a family obligation to enjoy it.

Its all a show

exercise

thats a fly river turtle innit
good turtle that

parents perpetually lived in a -2k-4k overdraft for 10+ years

loved growing up working class

>2020
>caring about the british time wizard show

Seething paki here AMA

>>eat carbs
>get high blood sugar
>>get salt
>get high blood pressure
>>get fat
>get high blood plaque

are you 90 years old lmao?

cut from the same cloth

What is it with white liberal women and harry potter? Why does everything have to be seen through the lens of irrelevant pop culture?

why are you seething????

remember in primary school when chocolate milk cost 15p and freddos cost 10p?

good times

howling

might buy a parcel of land out in the boonies and live a ted kaszcynski-esque life living off nature without any of the drawbacks of modern urbanistic life holding me back

Cut your cock and balls off and become a deranged tranny

yeah same except only my dad because mummykins doesnt believe in credit cards
saw dad's bank statement once and it was like -£3825 hahahaha

and never be as good as previous whos

name that smile

Attached: 2019-11-18_22-46-12.png (1161x720, 1.58M)

fuck nearly there myself

>are you 90 years old lmao?
NO U

Toe Nibbler

Because I'm a paki

Attached: 1465338075358.jpg (640x1136, 188.39K)

>5'8
IT'S OVER

name that smile

Attached: OAnDPAOZi2UWvH98dZzYDDoNOlvdLDKy4UthRTDJNcQ.jpg (679x768, 62.27K)

>5"8
dont care

I god mad respect for people that found their niche at the turn of the millennium and just stuck with it

*cracks open a club orange in the summer heat*
youtube.com/watch?v=ABx4oqeYiIw

>not having that tooth fixed.
triggered

holy shit a timetraveller from 2015!

wypipo when they walk past eachother at work

did he really kill all of those people?

Attached: 2019-11-28_23-53-34.png (1080x601, 769.88K)

No.

I can't sleep

if you read the book it's pretty clear that it's his imagination

youtube.com/watch?v=cBNMg1H3ag8

I have a tooth like that on the bottom also, cant be arsed getting braces for a year or whatever to fix it. Dentist has never brought it up either haha wahey

ah yes the so called aussie power hours
yes very humourus

freakish toad

once went on a trip with guy fieri

ending was a bit shit
YEAH DOOD YOURE SUCH A LOSER YOU WOULD NEVER KILL ANYONE AHAHHAHA
ok?
*watches bojack horseman instead*

I use to have to imagine being fat, but now I need imagine no longer

love ripping out my teeth then grinding them up with a pestle and mortar then turning them into energy potions via redbull + ground tooth

I'm the only aussie here and coincidentally I'm also the good bruce so I don't know what you're on about

i'm 43

im the bad aussie poster

Because normal people filter events through their life experience but most millennials have no life experience, just pop culture surrogates. It's also one of the reasons the quality of writing in general has dropped off a cliff.

grim

im the british aussie poster
I work in a pub in london

my opinion on aussie posters was lowered when schizo went on the stream with some aussie and although he made a spastic of himself his aussie opponent only mocked hschizo had the upper h
it was crude

youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4

youtube.com/watch?v=EtNIMvyEIQA

Attached: dimblebot2.jpg (634x357, 36.23K)

le sourire néolibéral...

Attached: nls.jpg (1341x533, 167.71K)

yeah fucked that one up gamer style
basically

i'm away to bed
cya

Did the aussies know Jacamo now ship to Australia?

for me? its Jacamo.

my youtube subscription page isn't working

fat

Did the aussies know Jacemo now ship to Australia?

for me? its Jacemo.

one of my posts has been a copy pasta on tv for years now

fuck Jannies

normal words but a horse guy

Attached: maxresdefault (43).jpg (1280x720, 123.43K)

same for like the last 2 hours
colossal cock-up on youtubes behalf
not happy

Attached: yeah yeah yeah.png (1920x1043, 130.93K)

Had to refresh the page every time I clicked a video for the past week

thailad was the only poster who came out of that stream with his reputation intact
the aussie was a total cringe case, mikey tried to act hard but couldn't walk the talk, and schizo is a raving lunatic freak which we already knew

Why do blacks shave their forehead?

youtube.com/watch?v=H4vi06-BIls

dunno you`ll have to ask one

cop or COP lads?

corrr peng peng peng

Attached: 5643564356.png (1270x816, 268.69K)

I really want Obama to accept being Biden's ruining mate but he's such a pussy he'd be terrified that losing to Trump would be a referendum on his non-existent legacy

Lads, I've been doing a Udemy course on Kali Linux. I'm pretty much 1337 now. What should my hacker name be?

Attached: 1544418140245.jpg (750x1125, 228.45K)

because they want a nice neat and tidy hairline that looks fake and silly

>former President as Vice-President
is this even allowed and if so has it ever happened

Enjoy being on an international list.

have been on a course

russia (putin and medvedev)

I am

Obama was a better President than his predecessor -bush jr- and his successor -trump-

Don't know if it's prohibited for him to be vice but he definitely couldn't take the oath if something happened to the president

shape me up bruv

In which ways?

ASSange

This way
*unzips dick*

gaypoof

fuck me mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

anyone who uses an operating system other than mac or windows is a confirmed virgin freak

He would just be excluded from the line of succession and it would skip him and go straight to Speaker of the House. Which is a risk in itself since they might not necessarily hold it in future.

baffling and downright dangerous post this

truth*100
ubuntu freaks on the (neck) ropes

what

>anyone who uses an operating system other than mac or windows is a confirmed virgin freak

Attached: 1575833790893.png (644x800, 30.11K)

Bush gave us the war on terror and 2008 financial crisis
obama fixed the economy and took troops out of iraq
obama is better than trump on climate change, iran deal, healthcare etc.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux

Making love with you has left me peaceful, warm, and tired

i.4cdn.org/tv/1583372196615.webm

It's never happened but it's disputed as to whether or not he's legally allowed. The 22nd amendment bars him from being elected president again, but it doesn't bar him from being elected Vice President. And even even if he becomes President through the line of succession, it upholds that he serve out the remainder of the presidential term
>[The amendment] shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.
Just that he can't be elected president again, he could still arguably hold the office again.

He'd never do it though, since he's a pussy and is scared to find out if he's not actually as popular/influential as he thinks he is. And he doesn't want to lose to Trump.

Bollocks. Utter bollocks.

seething trumpoid detected

This janny is a little more persistent than the old ones but I really wonder if he thinks his retardation will last
Imagine how much he must fucking hate Britain to spend every waking hour reading these threads with a fucking magnifying glass and a thesaurus banning and warning anyone that gets even close to stepping out of line simply because they’re British or posting in a British thread
Wonder what nationality Janny is. I reckon French or more likely German, and BREXIT has him in seethe mode. Only politics can make a runt lash out so angrily for so long at someone based simply on nationality. Mad how racist this janny is really.

doing the alcoholism thing

what the heck

are you a ĉunnisseur?

wtf

he wouldn't be losing to trump
that would be biden
head to head obama would destroy trump

clueless black cunt detected

youtube.com/watch?v=1DEd2eIZEH8
subs cc
why is Ireland so admired throughout the world?

If Obama's biggest strengths are fixing the economy and his foreign policy, then surely Trump scores even higher, as his economy right now far surpasses Obama's and Trump has mostly avoided Middle-Eastern entanglements far more than Obama did. The deluge in Syria, the Arab Spring and fall of Gaddafi, and the rise of ISIS all happened under Obama's watch if you remember. Trump has had some skirmishes in the ME, such as that missile launch at a Syrian base and taking out the Iranian general, but nothing nearly as disastrous as Obama's record.

Climate change and healthcare are debatable
Iran Deal was a disaster

pfff ahahahahah oh no no no

Attached: cuck.jpg (1222x815, 47.55K)