How to get a latina gf??

How to get a latina gf??

Attached: 89990268-28DB-43F0-A4FC-63A0C776939D.png (853x439, 773.04K)

Are you Latino?

Flaunt your money and they will come to you once they do get them drunk as soon as possible. Done, Latina gf adquired

Attached: 1548625500304.jpg (1536x2048, 500.08K)

I bet my ballsack she has lots of nudes online

Be white. The end
/thread

By manly man who argues a lot and uses physical force.

But also be cute and white

I'll give you my ballsack if you find it.

be white, med or black

make really tastless jokes and tell her you support trump; Also try to use as many racial slurs as possilbe like calling her a spic and a beaner

Nigga latinas are the easiest type of girls in the world.

threat her like she is the only girl in the world. like her love and body are all that matter to you in this life. sing her a song from deep within your heart about how much you love her and how she can soften a callus heart

upper middle class 8-10/10 latina: lol good luck with that.
middle class latina: be first worlder
lower class latina: why would you want that?

>Threat her

Dip your dick in guacamole.
I've met plenty of black girls that will put out for almost anyone that isn't black, seems sluttier than latinas. Plus pinoys exist.

Blackies are more demanding than latinas though.

Not really. Just fuck them once a day and buy them some chicken every now and then. It worked the last time I dated a negress.

If you are talking about most willing to date a man outside of their race than that crown goes to asian women

But if you are talking about easiness to have sex with than it's white girls

No I’m white

If you're white just have a job and not be ugly. Latinas are pretty outgoing.

I was speaking about easiness to have sex with. Are white women really on the top of that list? Every one I've met has struck me as some frigid, titless prude. As for dating outside of race, asians do win by the sheer volume of them fucking white guys. But black women will fuck literally anyone that isn't east asian.

I wonder what women smell like

Black girls will fuck anything that moves

Another fetishist?great kek

Really good if they shower everyday.
I don't know about European women though. Heard they smell.

lol
>you bitch, you better be the only female in the world or ill attack you

you know what i meant. TREAT.
treat a latina like a goddess, and fuking mean it, and you'll be her ugly poor boy that she loves so much

What do Latinas smell like?

Attached: 1579288204444.gif (700x384, 323.4K)

Define latino. I am majority spaniard blood and identify as white.

the ones from here reek of victoria's secret imitation $1 splash

White women here tend to make up the majority of girls in the " slutty " category. Hooking up with white girls off dating aps and chatting them up is easier than other races of girls and on every university campus they are most of the sorioirty girls and the girls who have a rep for sleeping around the most.

Asian girls are rarley slutty but they date outside their race the most I see asian girls with white, pajeet and black guys here a lot as well as other races. One of best freind's in high school had a Korean mom and a Afghan dad

At least in my experience.

Attached: leite de rosas.png (654x654, 163.88K)

Victoria's Secret coconut and shea butter body mist and cheap baby wipes, undertones of cocoa butter hand cream and a whiff of smoked carnitas

You don't

I slightly prefer the latter tbf desu famfamaloo

Attached: c7edfd413c043088322916ba487e0ed7.gif (245x240, 497.6K)

You're Iberian white

wth are they dating for, if not sex?

you can't

lmao so true, at least in Brazil.
The smell of it makes my dick harder than diamonds.

Gross.

Not what I mean. Hot asian girls will lower their standards to date loser men of other races

White women almost never do this but they have wayyyyy more casual sex. Like the standard starbucks drinking white girl will have a diffrent guy each week to have sex with.

Based.

>a whiff of smoked carnitas
please go back to whatever country you escaped from. This doesn't exist here

Attached: cb6LSSP.jpg (868x1280, 107.97K)

This girl is a BWC lover, so be white, tall and cute. Millions of latinas, asians and pajeetas will throw themselves on you.

I want to lick that tummy

What even ARE latinos? Why don't they look like indios

same.

it's an ethnic group, not a race.

>has the body type of average latina
>has the face of..... wat
what is this. why are be

there's not way she's real

>>has the face of..... wat
She looks latina. She just made her eyes look extra big with the fake eyelashes.

she is.

Attached: 43914261_267094457275451_2650484065651654656_n.jpg (1080x1350, 116.28K)

Grab a shitskin spaniard, mix it with assorted indias and add a background nigger to the mix.
That's latinos for ya.

Latinas

Attached: ewkhydnjgbiqmmqjltfdwtjycouwpgxtdiqscizj-740.jpg (555x740, 174.68K)

gay cringe

ladró el ñero tragafiambre

just imagine splashing your cum between her eyes

and stop copying my answers clout-chasing dumbo

>carnitas
really? bro where on earth can you find this thing in colombia that is not an ethnic restaurant?

Don't call me bro, weirdo, you ain't even my cuh

where are carnitas even from?

latinas...

Attached: 1579333895202.jpg (577x792, 59.53K)

answer the question. what is even a carnitas? sound like a diminituve of carne
don't know

Reminder that if you are white, latinas throw themselves at you (unless they are from Puerto Rico/ Dominican Republic AND live in the us)

Attached: download2 (1).webm (720x1280, 1.36M)

Attached: 1580174349008.png (960x960, 1.29M)

Nigga is just acting dumb to fetch some attention

I've been simping on drea for a minute now, she reactivated her Twitter recently @dreageez

a-all day?...

*snap* this one's going in my Yas Forumscel compilation

you very well know that that thing is inexistent here. I had to google it cause I've never even heard the term before and turns out it's pulled pork.

We don't eat pulled pork in Colombia. We do eat shreded meat (carne desmechada) but it's beef, not pork.

We do eat tons of pork but not shredded pork, we eat chicharron (pork rind).

How long have you been living here?

my fellow americans...

Attached: 1574104491682.jpg (750x865, 510.61K)