You could've been born in England

You would live in a town called Chestershire, lose your virginity at 12 to the local SLAG, cheer for Norf FC, every summer jump off balconies in Spain and come back to your comfy giant suburban house. Instead you are a nobody.

Attached: thetown.png (1435x719, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y37ocMI53xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i will never, ever, ever, ever understand teaboos

Good god that was cringeworthy

glue-chestershire is best chestershire

Its not fair. That could be me in liverpool.

UK always seemed comfy to me

Attached: uk.jpg (719x878, 503.54K)

Imagine living somewhere like this and having a cute twink neighbor boy for a bf

yeah i wish but im here instead being a NEET virg waiting to die

Attached: hell .jpg (4032x2016, 1.49M)

This are for upper-class people. Chances are you'd end up somewhere like this.

Attached: winsford.png (1822x916, 3.22M)

god chav housing looks grim

just because your family lives in a council house doesn't mean the average person does

Is this seriously supposed to be bad? Go live somewhere like Naples or Athens

at least I'd have a fireplace and an easy chair in me toiny living room to drink strong tea in loik a proppa bloke after taking me bacon n' eggs

yes, hes trying to pick the worst examples possible, hence why he choose a shitty council estate with tiny houses and cracked walls

Literally both of these places are where poorfags live, except the ones in the first pic are also ten times more likely to be over 60.

Liverpool just got BLACKED my by hometown fc

Why are you trying to one-up? Britain has its shit parts and good parts like anywhere else, and chances are you would live in a shit part like most people. All these dumb fucking cottages yanks and jonny foreigners post cost like £700,000. You do realise the countryside is literally an exclusion zone for the rich and chances are you'd live in the city like 85% of the population right?

You wouldn't have a fireplace, most of them are covered up by an electric one and non-functional.

I want to live in northern galiza
It's so absolutely comfy

Attached: ribadeo.jpg (345x170, 12.19K)

You could have watched as one of local, sweet-talking pakis copped off with your oneitis in the park

why are you so bitter? is it because you're a chav and your parents brought you up on benefis?

Why does every brit on Yas Forums try and make everyone think poorly of their country.
I lived in a council flat with my aunty and despite being poor, the neighborhood had lovely people and it was very peaceful. Even the drug dealers were polite. It's a good place to live and the architecture and flora is cute and comfy. Also football games are very fun. My suspicion is that all the brits here are antisocial incels that hate their community due to them being a failure. It's always them telling everyone it's grim and their houses are small and there's a brown person that works at the takeout shop as if that's so terrible.

english tv always makes england seem really scummy

you're right, there are some retarded incel chavs here who have never left the country

It's true, bongland is a hard place to live in if you're not a normie. I'm a reclusive NEET who lives in a gommieblock and I don't really care though, the inner city suits me fine.

i will save up some money and buy some comfy cottage there to retire

i wish i was english and had an accent like tyson fury

Is this supposed to be bad or something? This looks a hundred times better than my neighborhood.

England is the ugliest first world country in the world. It was so depressing when I was there. Everything gray, sidewalks shit, road shit, all houses looked abandoned. Only city centres of historic city is nice and countryside villages but fornthe rest ENGLAND is ugly, for me third world tier almost.

Attached: 2575723953_ee1d282f12_b.jpg (768x432, 380.41K)

This is where I grew up. Rate

Attached: 1337607_67e3f7d4.jpg (640x351, 72.28K)

why such a bug road infront of houses, i give it 4/10

>all houses looked abandoned
where they fuck did you go? What kind of tourist goes to the poorest areas in the country, this post is bait

someone marry me so i can move there

why in the fuck would anybody be a teeaboo. If you want to live in a cramped, dull country with a boring culture, ugly/rude people everywhere, and mass immigration ruining everything, go ahead dude

Attached: disgustedfish.jpg (544x517, 34.8K)

>live in a house that's modeled after a plantation home, but bigger
I'd live on the pretty street. Sorry you weren't born into opulence.
>tfw no slaves to operate all of the 'for coloreds only' bullshit in my kitchen
Having two of everything is kinda tiresome and our (colored) cleaning lady only comes periodically.

Attached: bob ross on weebs.jpg (700x1181, 55.6K)

what do you live in detroit nigga?

>omg england is totally cucked and BLACKED!

eastern european vs london skyscraper

Attached: m22jqmtk1wa11.jpg (3700x2959, 4M)

shut the fuck up zooomer mutt

why do you make these bait images?

this but unironically

terraced houses aren't council estates.

>a town called -shire

Attached: 1537804220725.gif (300x351, 61.22K)

bait? it is a joke image but i am serious about england being very ugly and depressing. maybe because i am from a country that is just a improved version of england

Attached: IMG_20200213_161216.jpg (1080x1069, 307.44K)

i agree with you. it's weird because in the netherlands you might have the same houses architecturally
but they will just be decorated or something in order to just look less grim.

If it’s not bait then why did you post that weird building as an example of English sky scrapers?

This triggered my autism but after going through a list of 490 towns there are none.

BRITISH mothFucka dumbass, it was a joke image, nobody takes it serious. i can post real british skyscraper if you want because i also have been to london myseld and saw the big skyscrapers there.

looks like Baltimore

of course there are none a shire has to "belong" to a town or other settlement

The cloud at the top totally connects that’s awesome

I used to wish I was British but to be honest I’m kind of glad I was born here. The UK has a lot more to do, but I wouldn’t want to have chanced being born in some run down post industrial town.

In NZ even the most boring towns are easy to get out of. It seems like if you were born in an old mining town in Northern England there’s little chance of escaping.

I'm pretty happy in my cozy suburban 3 bedroom house. My wife and I take two one week vacations and a few small road trips through the year. We typically try to visit a new state or city every time. I think Charleston, South Carolina is the nearest place we've been in the US. Isle of Palms was neat.
Outside of the US, Suzhou was beautiful

>take two one week vacations
Fucking americans lmao

It's too densely populated so I would get scared

Thank God I wasn't born un this shithole. Britain might be even worse than the US at this point

Those don't look bad at all, on the contrary comfy and absolutely serviceable. Try looking at a few pictures of Athens.

We take the sacrifice to provide you with the security you have. You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=y37ocMI53xo
don't believe the tourism board's lies

>poor people live in the first pic
No they fucking don't you mong. Almost all rural areas are middle class.

I assure you that the UK is nowhere near as good as you think it is. The fantasy they are selling you in tourism adverts and harry potter is just that, fantasy. The UK is dirty, bland and broken. Most people here spend what little money they have left after taxes on escapism; drinking themselves into a stupor, getting high on cocaine, indulging on takeaways, consuming American mass media (marvel, vidya, etc), fleeing somewhere cheap and sunny and getting drunk there, etc.

>No they fucking don't you mong. Almost all rural areas are middle class.
Either lying or massively deluded. Either way, that first pic was taken in this location.

Attached: 2.png (1000x1471, 1.24M)

>cocaine
i will never understand britain's obsession with coke. it's a fucking scam

This. The majority of this shithole isn't first world, not even memeing.

Attached: glasgow.jpg (700x420, 54.77K)

more like shitholeshire.

Probably because it is "cool" and "edgy", weed is boring now because it is legal in all but name, and the high only lasts 40 minutes so it's "safe".

I'm not saying they're millionaires, but they're not chav scum like you find in inner city areas either. Rural and urban people are a different species.

England may have ugly houses but english fields are pure sex, I love them

Too bad we are building semi-detached estates over all of them haha.

lol all the students in London fucking hate green belt laws since it means the city can't grow larger and larger like a fucking cancer

Build taller. Taller is always the solution.

people here aren't rude, they are more polite and friendly than anywhere i've been in europe other than ireland and spain, and i wouldn't say it's particularly more boring than anywhere else. we are kind of ugly though (but i'd say it's exaggerated) and it's very cramped. the uk isn't that bad really, but it's not great either. only thing that would tempt me to move is the shitty weather.

>You could've been born in England

And I thank god every day for not being born in that shithole.