/flag/+/Extraflags/

Restore the Empire edition

Previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Yas Forums, Yas Forums, /sp/, and /bant/, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitLab page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Yas Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Yas Forums/tree/master/maps
About Yas Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Yas Forums, /bant/, Yas Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Yas Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Yas Forums
TAMPA:
gitlab.com/Tampanon/TAMPA

Attached: His.png (1200x600, 69.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/sito/notizie/topnews/2020/03/03/coronavirus-positivi-in-veneto-sono-333_592756fd-8e0d-4414-b69a-e50c6c054120.html
youtu.be/eZ9UHdyZcog
youtube.com/watch?v=EcXkowr6em4
youtu.be/aL4Ah6qbdj8
raw.githubusercontent.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Miner/master/FlagDumps/2020/savedTree 20200304.xml
reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-tunisia/tunisia-suspends-north-italy-ferries-over-coronavirus-idUSL1N2AX12C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The gang

Attached: 1582919667460.jpg (1179x658, 147.97K)

Reporting in

Attached: image0-31.jpg (1344x1341, 382.7K)

Based, get /flag/s please

GORONA :DDDD

Attached: goronabirus.jpg (642x648, 58.6K)

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

>Restore the Empire

Attached: 1494119778719.gif (750x750, 16.3K)

What's the situation on the ground in Veneto?

>ansa.it/sito/notizie/topnews/2020/03/03/coronavirus-positivi-in-veneto-sono-333_592756fd-8e0d-4414-b69a-e50c6c054120.html
>333 cases
check'em lad

What's daily life like? Are people isolating themselves? Is there enough food in the shops?

>What's daily life like?
less people around. many are working from home. schools are closed so it's not the schools' fault, students go out in the evening so fug it tbqhfam
>Are people isolating themselves?
some are realy scared as fuck
>Is there enough food in the shops?
ye. after the first two days of scare, when the groceries were emptied, it's back to normal

really* jeez

Kk thanks for the info

shid, checked

TFW no Black Country

Attached: United Kingdom.png (1100x1992, 84.22K)

Attached: 1497884016533.gif (238x190, 1M)

>All i'm seeing are a bunch of paragraphs with no proof to back them up
Sonora has the burden of proof. He cannot prove his lies, he only relies on the fact that people trust him because he's (superficially) nice.

I'm working on that obscure Dutch village flag again

B A S E D

Last time I used this there were still the old French regions... I'm nostalgic bros :( they destroyed them

>they
Why did they? Also hi.

Hi
I don't know honestly... does anyone even know here? officially I think it was to reduce the number of civil servants and the administrative mess but there are even more today than before. And now we have dumb region names and configurations

Not that the old ones were perfect though... the former provinces were much better. But I guess now that everything's uniformizing it would make less sense, sadly

PS: I see you added some of my regional flags, neat. I'll give you the places I often go to (idk if anyone's still collecting those)

Was ruminating late last night, have an idea for my new script

Detroit est un nègre qui veut apprendre le français pour le tourisme sexuel en France. Il est amical avec toi afin d'apprendre la langue. Il faut se méfier.

no guy pretends a teddy bear is his friend when he sleeps with it, that's unheard of

tldr ur gay but not really

Haha, j'aurais pu m'en douter étant donné qu'il doit y avoir moins de 10% de Blancs dans la ville... cela dit j'ai lu que c'était en voie de gentrification, j'étudie la question d'ailleurs

It's platonic. I don't sleep with a fucking teddy bear for sexual reasons, I sleep with one because I haven't grown out of the childish habit.

Leduc est une femme irrationnelle et laide ptdr

Attached: image0.jpg (507x676, 33.34K)

ok but when you say "i sleep with my teddy bear and sometimes pretend it's sonoma", you do realize how weird that sounds right?

like, you didn't say you masturbated on it or whatever but it's weird enough without it

i am musically superior to you

Attached: musical iq.png (1155x1000, 194.34K)

N'écoute pas le gay mexicain délirant.

Yes, I expressed that in the screenshot that it was weird.

>i sleep with my teddy bear and sometimes pretend it's sonoma
What the fuck

>What the fuck

Attached: 1541215878547.jpg (181x200, 6.45K)

hi
im the one in charge of making french flags
if you need me to add or fix a flag just let me know
im here always

Well there seems to be some drama :^)

That's nothing. Wait until the fucking essays are being posted.

ups forgot to turn it on

Oh nice. I'll check that closely later. I know some places I visit often are still lacking

It's a faggot who is so upset that I rejected his gay sexual advances and insistence that I should become a tranny that he harasses and stalks me onto different threads. People side with him because he's "nice", and I'm not likeable because I'm autistic.

HI
I don't do this shit but pretty sad for you. Also don't listen to Leduc her hormones are all confused again.

This

>Drama
It's not drama until Sonoma gets here

Attached: image0.png (800x448, 635.65K)

>her hormones
>her
>implying
Stop being a faggot Detroit

Do you really pretend that your teddy bear is Sonoma? Did you ever kiss him goodnight?

It was platonic.
>Did you ever kiss him goodnight?
No, that's gay and I'm not gay.

>takes off panties
>sticks tampon in
>gets on /flag/
>"IM DA REEL MANS"
>*70 lines of delusional text that gets hidden by everyone in the thread*

Attached: gmrww8q64syz.png (645x729, 69.93K)

You are literally fucking delusional and buy into Sonora's retarded lies. Stop trusting people for the simple fact that they are nice to you and the person they talk bad about is someone you don't like .

great, if you can, make a list so i get tho those flags first :)

Waiting for the next essay length post about how you didnt use you're stuffed animal as a fleshlight

>You are literally fucking delusional and buy into Sonora's retarded lies.
I didn't get this from him. I got it from the Based Estonian, which Sonoma then confirmed after you guy's mini break up.

I mean, I too have an online friend which I really like and honestly talking to him is the highlight of my day but I'd never sleep with a teddy bear or hug my pillow or whatever and pretend that it's him. Bit weird, to say the least. I don't know if that can be classified as platonic. I assume you hug it?

Leduc has such a huge clit she has hardons
she told me so

Attached: kjlo80y1x3zz.jpg (640x664, 45.37K)

The Estonian was literally asshurt because I said that one of his fellow countrymen screwed me over in real life. You took a complete stranger's word for it because you didn't like me in the first place. You are this gullible.

Well in Gironde there is Talence I go through often to work
In Landes I visit many villages regularly, I could list them... I don't know if they all have flags

Until then, I salute you for the work already accomplished. Hopefully I remember this thread exists before 2 years this time

>You took a complete stranger's word for it because you didn't like me in the first place
AND HE WAS RIGHT AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH FUCKING MENSTRUATING BITCH LMAO

Hugging is platonic.
If that were true, I would never share such details with you, troglodyte. Ask Sonoma or Sundby, I never talk to them about sexual shit, and I'm closer to them than I ever was to you. Come up with lies that are actually believable next time.

I don't fucking menstruate for one thing. I'm a male and I have developed that way since puberty, naturally, because I have an intersex disorder

>>sticks tampon in
please leave me out of this one

Yes, but hugging a teddy bear pretending to be someone is a bit weird.

kek

You can list them all, most of them will have coats of arms and we can make flags out of those

I suffer loneliness

What I occasionally do is hug my pillow and pretend it's a girl. Now that's sane and normal.

Yea yea whatever you say bitch. I have enough female problems in my life rn I don't need another when I come here

Attached: ee06b3c42fca4092f4008ea27ac195ba.gif (908x90, 102.98K)

Still weird.

I should have saved your post with the creepshots of a mixed race couple.

this is based

yeah, do make the list, take your time

Attached: 1542667346973.png (746x512, 99.36K)

eww

South Carolina plate

Attached: A92ECBB6-862A-466D-BB5D-D0B8A396C781.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

Too bad that I'm not a female
If you were so concerned then why don't you tell the stupid dyke Maple to fuck off? Oh right, because you're a biased LGBT ally and femoid worshiper
I don't give a shit, everyone is aware that I document racial minorities in my area. Look at my posts on /leaf/ of candid images of racial minorities.

I would bust your face open if you came within 10 metres of me, manipulative snake.

youre 1.62m and im 1.80m
im also a male, so im naturally stronger than you
if i wanted, id hug you and wouldnt be able to stop me

>gets >>'d in /flag/ by a canadian
>It isn't Maple Ridge
>hide

Attached: ea24b5da6118c6d9f4c1aa128aadacbc.jpg (528x492, 41.07K)

In Alberta, it's not legally required to put a license plate on the front of your vehicle. People put decorative plates on the front of their vehicles. Often, someone from another province will bring an old license plate to Alberta and put it on the front, as a prideful display.
You are morbidly obese; all of your strength is put into carrying yourself, so you cannot exert much strength otherwise. Meanwhile I strength train regularly and am trained in several martial arts, also my hormones are within male range naturally and have been since puberty. I have on multiple occasions demonstrated superior strength over other adult males.

This is an exact copy+paste from the last time. Imagine

No, it isn't.

Either way, it's once again hidden and I don't care

>You are morbidly obese; all of your strength is put into carrying yourself, so you cannot exert much strength otherwise. Meanwhile I strength train regularly and am trained in several martial arts, also my hormones are within male range naturally and have been since puberty. I have on multiple occasions demonstrated superior strength over other adult males.

Attached: 1533817799214.png (1024x1024, 90.99K)

Lynch yourself, you hysterical nigger.

I hope you take a picture of the wrong person one day and get knocked out. At least then you're post hating minorities will be worth reading

>Lynch you-
*hidden*
Why even reply at this point

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know graduated top of my class...

Attached: ECDoP3sVAAA0I_i.jpg (800x679, 92.71K)

I've only fought with racial minorities on 2 occasions, both of which I succeeded in.

My favourite ASMR girl is showing too much cleavage in her latest video and I don't like that.

were they also midgets?

Attached: 1374546186588.jpg (698x672, 42.32K)

This is as believable as you saying you didn't jack off onto your teddy bear

One was a chink around the same height as me, the other was a taller arab man I knocked flat on his arse.
It's obvious that Sonora fabricated that story.

thats so cute
im so happy for you

Attached: 1571721979013.png (338x303, 63.68K)

We get it, you want to fuck me and and you're seething that I reject you and wouldn't give you nudes. We get it, Sonora. Move on.

>One was a chink around the same height as me, the other was a taller arab man I knocked flat on his arse.
you don't seriously expect us to believe this right

Please stop lying on the internet it's illegal. I don't know other than the part about you being a woman it all seems very believable

I talked about it before on different occasions and different threads.
I'm not a woman, that's very fucking obvious, also /flag/ knows that I go to the gym, there's one in the apartment complex.

>the other was a taller arab man I knocked flat on his arse.
Nigga WHI, LMADOFO, JDBASGKAS LMFAO IM LOSING MY MIND WE DONT care if you're "weak" sista' we already know from the pics. No one cares stop lying on this hong kong british appealling general holy shit

Attached: 1524006661621.png (331x132, 40K)

If it's real then you must have gotten into those while in special ed

Attached: incel.jpg (507x676, 58.87K)

Kek, wish it was a lie and that asshole racial minorities didn't start fights with the locals. I fucking wish. You guys also know I'm trained in wrestling, kickboxing, and fencing. I talked about that before

why did you fight with them?

ok but like just yesterday you said "even I can do that" in reference to a 95 lb OHP, as if you weren't that strong

I personally don't care, it's just that I box every month or so for fun with a couple of friends and I just don't see a weak person laying out a tall man

They picked a fight with me. One of the Arab men shoved me
It's not really hard to take down someone even if he's taller than you, if you know the right moves. Just a tackle, take them by surprise. Also I said "Even I could do that" considering I am short

gn

I'm becoming a full brotha

Attached: IMG_20200303_101046_copy_750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 110.14K)

Come to Detroit

I'm not ready for the pilgrimage

Damn shawty

There's a girl in my Discord from Poland who says she wants to come here for overseas study. Me and my other friend spent 3-4 hours trying to convince/begging her not to come here for school lmao.

To Detroit specifically? Must be the lust far that BBC, no joke. She probably saw it as a big pro that outweighed the cons.

>To Detroit specifically?
The program she wants to sign up for only has Detroit available for the last location, so if she wants to visit the US she has to

Do we have a resident frenchflaggot itt?

I think he saw the drama and decided to run

You know I bet it would be an experience for her.

Yea a bad one

Then again, she says that, "she's from the worst place in Poland" and that "Poland is probably worse than Detroit." I don't know how Poland is exactly, but I imagine abandoned Russian apartment structures with lots of crime and dirt roads. But I could be wrong

I like the terms "exotic", "different"

Attached: 1569995512375.jpg (480x480, 43.84K)

>Warren in Detroit
GET OUT CUNT

(((THEY))) HAVE DECIDED OUR FATE

@Utrecht
The shape of the shield was confusing. I hope this will do

Attached: Wichmond Vierakker.png (736x504, 50.85K)

I think I see where I fucked up but I can't be bothered on this one anymore

So far

Attached: Capture.png (851x451, 339.06K)

Bernie bros on suicide watch

Attached: frxvh0wgfhk41.jpg (828x348, 38.84K)

>Tulsi has won more delegates than warren
Based

Thank god Warren is going down the shitter, she makes all of New England look bad. Her not having dropped out yet really shows how arrogant and self absorbed she really is.
Not to mention those fucking eyebrows.

HAHAHAHAH BIDEN WINS MINNESOTA NO REFUNDS MINNIE GET REKT FAGGOT

Why didn't you vote for him, lads?

Attached: eyes.png (926x600, 501.49K)

Because I voted for Donald Trump

nice hi res picture of your fingerprints

>redditors finally becoming aware of how real the upvote echochamber really is
and god, why do so many people forget that the average age of the united states is 38, most people still here are still tech illiterate.

she said yes

sick, dude

To a date? The gym thot??? Congrats. Hopefully I’ll have the confidence to make a new friend tomorrow.

Attached: 628904BD-89CD-4ACD-B2DB-841AC120B9F9.jpg (512x529, 112.31K)

sick, dude

I finally got this motherfucker to "work", MusicBee on Linux, I used to have it on Mint and kinda work, then on Xubuntu and kinda worked but on Debian is seems to work better, i can actually make changes to tags and add pictures, i still have problems with fonts and some pictures fetched from itunes that MB doesn't seem to recognize

Attached: musicbeeOnDebian10.png (1698x1006, 1.19M)

I need to have you next to me... In more ways than one...

youtu.be/eZ9UHdyZcog

@Sundby, Sonora and maybe Tampax

Attached: F8A54743-10F6-4F91-92BB-281B77416250.jpg (828x1131, 591.12K)

Gonna dump shit from yesterday

Upplands Väsby

Sollentuna

Solna

Stockholm

Nacka

Ain't gay, dawg

>that flag
>ain’t gay
I beg to differ. Regardless it’s an amazing song

youtube.com/watch?v=EcXkowr6em4
Have this sad song about the normalization of the globohomo lifestyle

Maybe if I had a doobie which I'm trying to stay away from at the moment.

How many times do I need to tell y'all women lust over black men first and foremost? Also called it on Polish women being BBC sluts, Lubin's prob slitting his incel wrists right now

too much Yas Forums has caused you brain damage

BLOOMBERG LEADING IN SONOMA COUNTY WITH 65% REPORTING, SANDERS IN 2ND, BUTTCHUG 3RD

>le Yas Forums meme
come on dude i see racemixed couples all the time. They're super popular in California. Black men are statistically the most desired race of men in the UK. American culture is based around blacks and top female celebrities generally date them. It's a status symbol.

Meanwhile the only thing a white man can get is an unloyal and unfaithful spic or chink woman who is just in the relationship for the citizenship. Every single incel in this general is white.

Here's how Bernie can still win

Attached: Untitled.png (620x349, 24.28K)

UK niggas be looking like shit, though

>Here's how Bernie can still win
Never been so happy to see an old meme in my life

Well, I think it's caused by the media pushing that but race mixing has existed from long ago, so its almost inevitable and places like the US & UK that are a melting pot of different kinds of people it will come to happen that you will see different race couples

I mean, all niggers look like shit. That's why I get so pissed when white women choose them over men like me. I mean seriously these bitches will choose a guy who looks like a gorilla because he sells drugs and has a long floppy penis. That's literally it. it's a literal AFFRONT to my character when I see a WF/BM couple. They should be banned, and the white females should be forced to date white men.

>He didn’t read any of my posts.
Detroit is the only place on the list available now fucking autistic faggot.

>Bloom winning
Also
>American Samoa

Any sane person would just not come to the US if it meant Detroit was the only place they could go. The only reason a white woman would want to go to that shithole is because she wants to get used and abused by the entire hood

you better chill before sum be happening

Attached: 1582745018400.png (1022x1022, 1.18M)

maybe they are more attracted to the fact that they are bad boys and not on the basis of race...

>The only reason a white woman would want to go to that shithole is because she wants to get used and abused by the entire hood

>He still hasn’t read any of my posts despite me saying he hasn’t already
She just wants to come to the US. And she says Poland itself is worse than Detroit in her opinion. That’s all there is. Stop trying to spin everything to fit your retarded narrative, and you wonder why your life is so shitty.

Je m'appelle Thomas

Attached: thomas.jpg (1500x1000, 1.34M)

>ABC: Joe Biden is on pace to win Minnesota despite **no staff on the ground** while Sanders had staff and several events while Bloomberg spend $13 million on ads in the state.
BIDEN WON MINNESOTA WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. SUCK IT MINNIE

>And she says Poland itself is worse than Detroit in her opinion.
Kek, that's because she doesn't want to be around white men if anything. We saw how Slavic women acted when the World Cup came to Moscow, white women are evil and they partner up with their equally evil counterpart, the male nigger

>Stop trying to spin everything to your shitty narrative
>”HEH, PROBABLY CAUSE SHE HATES WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE LEDUC?”

Yea, she must really hate her white boyfriend of 6 years Sonoma. Yes, she hates white people. Sorry I was so wrong. You’re a fucking retard.

Attached: 6A259DC0-1176-4A13-BBF2-B90CC39454DD.gif (659x576, 137.43K)

She must if she's willing to break up with/cheat on him by flying all the way to America's shittiest city to fuck a bunch of coons. If I were that guy and believed she was acting in good faith, I would at least go with her and try to convince her to, you know, go somewhere SAFE and maybe pursue a new career.

>3rd narrative post in a row
Hidden. The negativity in /flag/ must end.

Attached: 9101AF1F-8168-4531-BD53-5C82BE30BA90.png (219x230, 9.18K)

Ah yea, that’s the good stuff
youtu.be/aL4Ah6qbdj8

Attached: 9909EFCC-55C2-43A3-938F-CA7F560E211F.png (380x349, 100.97K)

>Detroit quality of life index score: 132
>Poland quality of life index score: 136
What can I say but yikes

The only reason she could like Detroit more is because of niggers.

Sorry
I meant Detroit's quality of life score is not even 132. It's 126, 10 points below Poland

Attached: big grimace.jpg (745x500, 43.49K)

>need to make 2 more songs but all the creative juice is gone

Attached: 1559246288046.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

Palestine
Malawi
Aruba

bump

do you download music?

BASED, this is more than enough, thank you

B A S E D

bump

again

America.

Attached: American gf.webm (640x640, 1.97M)

Attached: 1572653404415.jpg (720x960, 49.57K)

>make songs
Can you share some with the class?

>When you somehow manage bring the QOL down in your region by yourself

What's this about?

When the random Estonian came to flag and started this hell.
>Exposed Leduc as female
>Made Sonoma break up with Leduc for a week and a half
>Made Leduc lose what little sense she had left and made a fake account to win Sonoma back
>Tricked Sonoma into thinking she was a he
>Ruined /flag/ more
You already know most of it

It was an Estonian? Shit, I totally forgot.

Yea, I wish he was a regular

Bumpo

Read and Watch Dorohedoro

Attached: C28D48AB-9EB2-4A76-B8E6-F21B1C11D2BF.jpg (344x437, 83.96K)

Here I am again. Hopefully I can be more social today

Attached: F9B4364A-6FA2-46EA-A208-18A528B9F8C7.png (1000x1000, 59.65K)

STILL no Nicaragua

>Niggeragua
What did you mean by this?

Now you're just putting words in my mouth

No he didn't expose me as female because that's not true. Your nigger IQ will never understand. But yes he did ruin it, and you're always inciting more drama by talking about me.

Also
>break up
No, we're just friends and have always been friends. We're not gay.

More like, words on a screen

Attached: 68F6875D-F3E4-4937-92F5-D8F616AE5F86.png (1000x1000, 77.54K)

But the screen is my mouthpiece so technically
Found another obscure village flag, think you got time to work on it?

Attached: Schermopname (1005).png (527x304, 84.12K)

How would you improve this?

I'd keep the cedar in the middle but change the background to a slash in the middle. The top half is white and the bottom red

Attached: Flag.png (1599x1066, 39.77K)

A little color inversion, add some more lines, and if his cool looking star would be nice

Attached: DD7E91D4-EC95-4EAE-B2FC-C96C4C72BEC2.png (1200x873, 26.84K)

I too have seen this on twitter

Maybe make the cedar a bit more aesthetically pleasing. What are some other symbols of Lebanon?

Bloom dropped and tells people to go to biden

Of course, this one looks easy.

BASED

There aren't any other unifying symbols from my knowledge. The baalbek pillars maybe or one of those old phoenician hats or statues (a fucking hat)

Uhm yeah, in that case it's best to stick with the cedar

Yessir

No tracing, just drawing from reference. r8

Attached: Schermopname.png (527x304, 95.38K)

Here's one with an outline like on this image Not sure if it's really part of the flag, so I made two versions.

Attached: Schermopname (outline).png (527x304, 114.97K)

This one is the correct one, hyperbased and very nice work

epic

GORONA :DDD

Attached: gorona.png (1096x505, 516.73K)

FINALLY got Nicaragua

Nicaragua is rare?

post map

Nepal if anyone wants it

flag dump

raw.githubusercontent.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Miner/master/FlagDumps/2020/savedTree 20200304.xml

San Luis Province, Argentina
Alagoas, Brazil
Avaré, São Paulo, Brazil
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Pessac, Gironde, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France
Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
Iklin, Central Region, Malta
San Giljan, Central Region, Malta
San Gwann, Central Region, Malta
Gharghur, Northern Region, Malta
Mosta, Northern Region, Malta
Spoorwijk, Laakkwartier en Spoorwijk, Laak, Den Haag, Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
Flagstaff, Coconino County, Arizona, United States
Shelton, Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States
Glen Ellyn, York Township, DuPage County, Illinois, United States
Concordia Parish, Louisiana, United States
Lafayette, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana, United States
Chippewa County, Michigan, United States
Lyndeborough, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, United States
Macon County, North Carolina, United States
Deschutes County, Oregon, United States
Plano, Collin County, Texas, United States
Renton, King County, Washington, United States

rest of the dump:

Vlorë, Vlorë County, Albania
Buenos Aires, Argentina
La Plata Department, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Northern Territory, Australia
Brisbane, South East Queensland, Queensland, Australia
Victoria, Australia
Minsk, Belarus
Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaanderen, Belgium
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Medicine Hat, Cypress County, Alberta, Canada
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Beaumont, Leduc County, Alberta, Canada
Slave Lake, Lesser Slave River Municipal District, Alberta, Canada
Maple Ridge, Metro Vancouver Regional District, British Columbia, Canada
North Vancouver, Metro Vancouver Regional District, British Columbia, Canada
Halifax Region, Nova Scotia, Canada
Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario, Canada
Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
London, Middlesex County, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
North Bay, Nipissing District, Ontario, Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Guelph, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada
Richmond Hill, York Region, Ontario, Canada
Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Montréal, Montréal Urban Agglomeration, Québec, Canada
Mont-Royal, Montréal Urban Agglomeration, Québec, Canada
Estevan, Saskatchewan, Canada
Providencia, Santiago Province, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Viña del Mar, Valparaíso Province, Valparaíso Region, Chile
Medellín, Antioquia Department, Colombia
Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia
Split, Split-Dalmacija County, Croatia
Zadar, Zadar County, Croatia
Brno, Brno-mesto District, Jihomoravsky Region, Czech Republic
Karvina District, Moravskoslezsky Region, Czech Republic
Nymburk District, Stredocesky Region, Czech Republic
Odense, Syddanmark, Denmark
Guayaquil, Guayas Province, Ecuador
Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa, Finland
Ulvila, Satakunta, Finland
Uusimaa, Finland
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France

Gouezec, Canton Briec, Arrondissement Chateaulin, Finistere, Bretagne, France
Arrondissement Strasbourg, Bas-Rhin, Grand Est, France
Moselle, Grand Est, France
Caen, Calvados, Normandie, France
Corrèze, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France
Aubusson, Creuse, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France
Montpellier, Hérault, Occitanie, France
Oberbayern, Bayern, Germany
Reinickendorf, Berlin, Germany
Goslar District, Niedersachsen, Germany
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Nordfriesland District, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
County Galway, Connacht, Ireland
Dundalk, County Louth, Leinster, Ireland
III Circoscrizione, Trieste, UTI Giuliana, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
Province of Varese, Lombardia, Italy
Terni, Province of Terni, Umbria, Italy
Mestre, Mestre-Carpenedo, Venezia, Metropolitan City of Venezia, Veneto, Italy
Venezia-Murano-Burano, Venezia, Metropolitan City of Venezia, Veneto, Italy
Tokyo, Japan
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Riga, Latvia
Beirut Governorate, Lebanon
Domeikava, Kaunas District Municipality, Kaunas County, Lithuania
Panevežys, Panevežys County, Lithuania
Lija, Central Region, Malta
Isla, South Eastern Region, Malta
Kalkara, South Eastern Region, Malta
Marsaskala, South Eastern Region, Malta
Xghajra, South Eastern Region, Malta
Zurrieq, Southern Region, Malta
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
San Nicolás de los Garza, Nuevo León, Mexico
Sonora, Mexico
Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Limburg, Netherlands
Gilze en Rijen, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Zaandam, Zaanstad, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Rijssen-Holten, Overijssel, Netherlands
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Westport, Buller District, West Coast Region, New Zealand
Kongsvinger, Hedmark, Norway
Tromsø, Troms, Norway
Asunción, Paraguay
Villarrica, Guairá Department, Paraguay
Cusco, Cusco Province, Cusco Region, Peru
Lubin, Lubin County, Dolnoslaskie Voivodeship, Poland
Carolina, Puerto Rico
Surgut, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area, Russian Federation
Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia-Alania, Russian Federation
Perm, Perm Territory, Russian Federation
Voronezh, Voronezh Region, Russian Federation
Bled, Slovenia
Cádiz, Province of Cádiz, Andalucía, Spain
Province of Sevilla, Andalucía, Spain
Berga, Berguedà, Province of Barcelona, Cataluña, Spain
Cercs, Berguedà, Province of Barcelona, Cataluña, Spain
Sant Cugat del Vallès, Vallès Occidental, Province of Barcelona, Cataluña, Spain
Ares, A Coruña, Galicia, Spain
Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Galicia, Spain
Melilla, Spain
Sundbyberg Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden
Skellefteå Municipality, Västerbotten County, Sweden
Cologny, Canton of Genève, Switzerland
La Chaux-de-Fonds, Canton of Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Distretto di Bellinzona, Canton of Ticino, Switzerland
Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
City of London, England, United Kingdom
Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
Devon, England, United Kingdom
Dorset, England, United Kingdom
Ealing, Greater London, England, United Kingdom

Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
Liverpool, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
Birmingham, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
Kirklees, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom
Shetland, Scotland, United Kingdom
Calhoun County, Alabama, United States
Lauderdale County, Alabama, United States
Tuscaloosa County, Alabama, United States
Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
Conway, Faulkner County, Arkansas, United States
Placer County, California, United States
Santa Clara County, California, United States
Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, California, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Windsor, Hartford County, Connecticut, United States
New Haven County, Connecticut, United States
New London, New London County, Connecticut, United States
Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware, United States
Ybor City, Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, United States
Doral, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States
Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida, United States
Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia, United States
Cobb County, Georgia, United States
Macon-Bibb County, Georgia, United States
Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States
Carmel, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States
Iowa City, Johnson County, Iowa, United States
Lincoln County, Kentucky, United States
Logan County, Kentucky, United States
Catahoula Parish, Louisiana, United States

Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, United States
New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana, United States
Aberdeen, Harford County, Maryland, United States
Wicomico County, Maryland, United States
Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States
Crawford County, Michigan, United States
Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, United States
Apple Valley, Dakota County, Minnesota, United States
Saint Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, United States
Hinds County, Mississippi, United States
Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri, United States
Montana, United States
Amherst, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, United States
Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, United States
New York, United States
Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, United States
Vance County, North Carolina, United States
Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio, United States
Medina County, Ohio, United States
Choctaw Nation, Bryan County, Oklahoma, United States
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
Bristol Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States
Jefferson County, Pennsylvania, United States
Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee, United States
Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States
Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
Johnson, Washington County, Tennessee, United States
Bexar County, Texas, United States
Rowlett, Dallas County, Texas, United States
Manassas, Virginia, United States
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
Seattle, King County, Washington, United States
Wisconsin, United States

Salto Department, Uruguay
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

:^)

> Goslar District, Niedersachsen, Germany

Attached: thisguyisafuckingidiot.png (499x338, 35.98K)

I made them laugh all class period. It wasn’t so hard after all

Attached: 8C0FD378-A26E-428E-99C4-5B168CF7E44B.png (1001x823, 806.25K)

Somewhat, it's tied with Belize for the title of most uncommon country of Central America
Updating

Freshly updated

Attached: 1DcBPwzx.png (3039x1941, 254.59K)

Nah not yet. I need to finish the whole project first.

You don't have iran?
An antarctica flag posts on /cum/ from time to time

bump

I have Iran lol, just not sure if the flag I have is a proxy or no. I've also got Antarctica lol

Somebody post his collection of French departments please.

Does this mean that the April trip is still going ahead?

Attached: France 2.png (2060x2180, 141.17K)

I’m... I’M GONNA C O O M

Attached: 8B888627-5FFC-4087-84D9-E3633ECF01A2.jpg (1024x1024, 131.6K)

Of course.
Unless other countries (France, Tunisia, Spain) cancel their ferry connections with Italy.

no

Based and madladpilled, at least you'll be on a bike so you'll have little human contact

made some good progress on my new script last night, all that's left is some substring replacement logic and the meat of it is good to go

Thank (You)

This was wholesome

reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-tunisia/tunisia-suspends-north-italy-ferries-over-coronavirus-idUSL1N2AX12C

Aaaaaaaand here we go lol.

not france but for reference to all posted in last few years

Attached: Europe2ndLevel2.png (2715x2771, 1.4M)

Oh well, maybe they'll reopen the ferry line after the virus dies down

>after the virus dies down
There's no sign of Corona dying down within the next couple of weeks or so. Looks like things are only going to get worse.

>government keeps being opaque while obviously panicking about corona

Based

tfw you're working on something important and your mom suddenly mentions your dog was put down today

Attached: 1490523455841.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)