Death Battle Thread

Previews for the next Western Animated Cartoon on a youtube channel between these two characters
youtu.be/yb6aLCWpcCo
youtu.be/0-tu15qqOTM

Attached: 1588226134865.jpg (1280x720, 118.26K)

Kakashi wrecks. Too damn fast for even Legends Jedi

Whoever wins, blond will be shed

kakashi hatake, legendary copy ninja of the sharingan eye, stomps this fight

I just want to see weebs sperg again.

Didn't he spend year blocking and deflecting lasers on daily basis

Thats the main reason i want obi wan to win.

Predictions on the next battle?

Is it just me or are they releasing the previews/death battles much faster than usual? Usually it was once a week every wednesday but they seem to be cranking out vids more frequently.

Yeah, they mentioned they would. It’s now every two weeks for a new fight

my dick vs your asshole

So....................................................Who's stronger?

absolutely seething

Attached: B5B63E18-A48F-4D52-869A-EF095207EACF.png (649x559, 824.3K)

Can't wait for Obi to win.

Also, the next fight is 2d animated and is similar to how Miles vs Static was, in that the fight is very fluid.

I'd say it's Beerus's fight, but that'll probably be 3d. Maybe, just maybe, Danny's fight is next.

It'd also be near the 1 year anniversary too if that's the case, which would be funny.

There is no way the Beerus fight is going to be 2d, I wonder whos he gonna fight? We have never seen his full power?

The 10th anniversary is in December
Either way, next time is either gonna be Crona or Danny for sure

I'm willing to bet if the female voice actor Ben has followed recently is the match involving Beerus, it's Jean Grey or Sailor Galaxia
Maybe Crona if its not Beerus' episode

>Jean Grey
From what I know about her it seems like a stomp for beerus. I could be wrong though
>Sailor Galaxia
I know nothing about her, any feats?

From a respect thread
>Also in her civilian state Galaxia destroyed the Holy Grail which previously absorbed all the energy of the Sol Senshi to be used by Sailor Moon to turn into Eternal Sailor Moon. This includes Two Silver Crystals, (and one Silver Crystal can warp all of spacetime ) The Golden Crystal (which has the same powers as the Silver Crystal) and the Saturn Crystal which can destroy all life in the universe (Even killed Sailor Pluto who at the time was outside the spacetime continuum ).
>Galaxia's power was creating a spacetime maelstrom, sending ripples through time threatening to change history. Her actions were changing time, causing people to disappear even King Endymion bearer of the Golden Crystal and Sailor Pluto Guardian of spacetime.
>Star Seed Stealing: Galaxia's most famous move and her opener. Galaxia with her Crystal of Destruction has the power to impose Destruction on another being and take their Star Seed. Star Seeds are the Sailor Moon Equivalent of Concepts and ALL things that have life have them. The Removal of Star Seeds causes beings to cease to exist. Galaxia can steal multiple of these at once After stealing a being's star seeds Galaxia can reconstruct them loyal to her down to their abilities and minds

Sailor Moon is fucking broken

That is fucking wild. Imagine the backlash is Beerus had to fight her

Why are you so sure the next one is Crona or Danny?

Physically? While the force can boost your strength, Obi’s personally best feat is pulling a ship in orbit with the Force and crashing it into the sky. Though he would scale to a Jedi who can bust a planet. I’m not too familiar with Kakashi but he most likely scales to Guy power wise

Because we're in the eighth episode mark in a season divided by ten episodes each with a gap in the middle
Crona, Danny, or Beerus is gonna be delayed to the second half assuming those last episodes are gonna involve any one of them
I see Danny having more priority than Crona because of the sake of variety
We've had Genos, Esdeath, Gray, and Kakashi already
Danny would be the only cartoon character in this first half

That's an interesting set of assumptions and pattern reading, but I'm not sure if your prediction is going to hold true. I mean, you could be right but I think you've put more thought into this than the showrunners have. I have a suspicion Beerus is going to be 11, and both Crona and Danny are going to be after him.

Beerus vs anyone is incredibly obvious choice for a mid season finale so I doubt it'll be eleven
I don't picture Ben having people wait until September and beyond for Danny and Beerus to finally show up given they were teased all the way back in December

Guy is stronger than Kakashi

Who is Danny going to fight?

we don't know but ideas are
>Yusuke
>Yoh
>Ichigo
>Youmu
>Jenny
>Jake Long
>Pac-Man

Reminder.

Attached: high ground.png (2389x1135, 267.69K)

I noticed in the preview Kakashi launched Obi Wan's ship instead of destroy it
I think the finale will involve them running into it again
Maybe Obi Wan uses the force to have it crash into Kakashi

I dunno, I'm just warning you not to get your hopes up.

What’s you guys’ wishlist?
>Butcher vs Stain
>Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers
>Jean Gray vs Phoenix Ikki
>Atrocitus vs Red Hulk
>Dio vs Alucard
>Stan Smith vs Sterling Archer
>Giorno Giovanna vs Joker
>Donald Duck vs Daffy Duck
>Ghidorah vs Zetton
>Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain
>Sailor Moon vs Cardcaptor Sakura
>Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vs Axe Cop
>Gandalf vs Dumbledore
>Finn the Human vs Steven Universe
>Asura vs Broly
>Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer
>X-23 vs Cassandra Cain
>Hellboy vs Devilman
>Agent 47 vs The Spy
>Hiccup and Toothless vs Hiro and Baymax
>Madara vs Aizen

>pac-man
Wait why? Just the he eats ghosts thing?

How does powerlevels actually work for Jedi in legends? In Legends sith lords kill people with the force by just being mad near them and exhert pressure. Some throw suns and other giant things around. How the fuck does a jedi fare in any fight? Do they just exhume the same force but counter so they don't just instantly die too?

Obi Wan's probably gonna win from either a vaguely defined force power, or scaling him to a retarded feat from legends.

Yep
He's surprisingly fairly requested to fight Danny or Luigi

Well, keep in mind, the only reason Jedi don’t display that level of power is because they’re Jedi, as in their moral code forbids it.

>how do powerlevels work for Jedi in legend?
They don’t, everything is vague and broken in Star Wars. A more prominent Jedi can use the force to bullshit their way to doing whatever. The force itself is vague and broken so power levels don’t work quite as well.