Mike Mignola

Why is this guy even popular? I’ve been seeing his recent drawings on Twitter lately and they’re fucking terrible. It’s like he can only make people look like shitty stone sculptures.

Attached: 6C82AB86-71F3-4074-88C6-2D65F441205C.jpg (400x400, 26.38K)

Na m8, Mike's alright

90s-00s Mignola > modern Mignola

That's called style ,but of course you're a expert on art , Picasso is an ant compared to your knowledge about art....

They're only rough sketches, his art isn't truly finished without his iconic inking.

I assume because he's made plenty of good comics over his 40+ year career and sketches on Twitter aren't representative of his best work

Why does he look like a white Uncle Phil?

Attached: 4E0EF97A-991E-4CD4-BBF5-C1F1709B309E.jpg (700x479, 27.34K)

Frank Miller's not the man he used to be either but you judge an artist by their best work. Making one great thing is better than years of making consistently average things.

His art influenced one of my favorite manga creators so I can't hate him.

Who's that?

t. confused zoomer

God I never realized he was this handsome.
This guy fucks.

>Picasso is an ant compared to your knowledge about art....
Picasso was an artist who was once good but then damaged his own craft in favor of getting noticed by high end german art hipsters. He was a degenerate artist and a terrible one at that.

Pic related was his first notable painting

Attached: 02EE1010-CBA4-4F33-9DE2-A88F844F7AFF.jpg (550x792, 31.55K)

His Twitter sketches are great. You are ignorant.

he's like Liefeld but payed other creators less

>His Twitter sketches are great. You are ignorant.
Yeah because “insert famous cartoon character but edgy” is totally a defining trait. Go back to watching Meatcanyon you pathetic waste of space.

Attached: E510226F-E355-42D4-A8D3-A09A2A9FF53C.jpg (900x711, 109.95K)

Picasso could paint like Raphael before the age of 15. He destroyed his own art in order to impress degenerate french and German hipster faggots.

more like he could always paint, he just chose to do something radically different because that was more interesting to him than retreading Impressionism

Dowman

Attached: k4.png (844x1200, 262.46K)

didn't Picasso also slowly lose his mind the older he got so he could barely make what he used to even if he really wanted to?

seething AND schizo? You're trying real hard today

what are you even saying you schizophrenic retard

Schizoid take your meds

not as far as I know, no

kill yourself for real

Dude mastered realism at a young age and just wanted to experiment with mediums and styles, I bet you think Salvador Dali sucks too you pleb.

Looks more like flcl desu

>mastered
Please stop

Over under is at one user who is behind these

it's at least two

Yeah, mastered might be a bit much but it's still damn good for a 16-year old

Attached: pablo-picasso-periods-4.jpg (750x1015, 115.45K)