Amphibia

Alright lads, let’s have an proper and civil discussion about this show. So let’s avoid as much derailing and shitposting as possible.
>Why do you like the show and/or atleast follow it?
>What are some potential plot points?
>Should Sasha get her own arc or set of episodes
>Favorite character in the show and why is it Hop Pop?
>Can Ratmen or Skaven exist in the world of Amphibia?

Attached: Cute_Sasha.jpg (1125x1469, 712.19K)

Welp there’s already shitposting about Thai girls, so I think we’re off to a good start.

Attached: 1588136478352.jpg (2894x4096, 3.71M)

Attached: D_S8hrxXYAERSya.jpg (1850x1280, 206.58K)

I’m not even gonna try and say no shitposting, you guys already doomed this thread.

Attached: 16C8ACA4-BBB9-4A3B-BACD-225B3AFC1976.gif (222x379, 2.87M)

Attached: EL1j1OGWsAAcqMm.jpg (623x900, 94.66K)

De ninguna manera, marica

Yes Yes, the foolish toad-things will never know Skaven exist.

Attached: 902.png (515x515, 237.74K)

It kinda stinks that i had a young female super hero i made that was using these colors and now she looks like a fag tranny supporter of the mentally ill.

>Yes Yes, the Great Horned Rat is pleased pleased by the lack-none of toad-things and girl-thing near Skavenblight!

Attached: 280217D9-9710-4A20-87D4-4F69A6EA4041.jpg (1125x1395, 1.33M)

Then recolor her, or just create a new one and ignore the previous one.

Attached: 3317533 - Amphibia Anne_Boonchuy.png (1920x1080, 387.09K)

Is she wearing a diaper? What a weird bulge

>girl-thing
>Not breeder
A smell-smell a spy!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAGH.png (800x357, 272.54K)

I like this show because it's a well-executed growing-of-age tale in a fun fantasy world with interesting characters. I feel like there would be some kind of political thriller. I also believe Newts will become very important and that Marcy would have a Newt buddy, like how Anne has a frog best friend and Sasha has a toad partner. I think Sasha should have two or three episodes centered on her. My favorite character is Anne, I appreciate how dynamic she is. It's great watching her grow from a brat to someone of good character. H.P is my second favorite. I doubt very much that s rat race exist. There has been no sign of such things.

Attached: EWvyjBAXQAEvwS4.jpeg.jpg (1745x2048, 214.14K)

Dude who cares, just go out and make your fun loli.

>why is it Hop Pop
cause he's ready to shoot a bitch

Attached: D-TqK83UcAALTvH.jpg (486x680, 57.78K)

oh it got deleted.

Is it it normal to dislike this type of content because I find it hard to believe that a girl could like me?

Attached: EVqvo1GUcAAwIg2.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 313.27K)

I wonder if Amphibia is just a continent or a huge island nation, the episode with Emma the Newt shows other land masses.

Also look at that little frog girl, could Polly look similar one day?

Attached: emmathenewt.jpg (350x256, 45.83K)

Just bee you'reself bro

Good old fashioned "modern kid in a fantasy world" story, cutely nicknamed as a "frog isekai". The family is a very fun group and the crotchety grandpa has surprisingly been a very likeable character with still more secrets to come. We're probably going to get at least one or two episodes catching us up on what Sasha and Grime are up to along with the rest of the Toad army.

There are probably giant rodents in Amphibia but likely do not share the same level of sentience that the amphibians do in this setting.

I'm curious to see how Newt City or whatever manages to maintain some semblance of a "safe" society, since the current frog hometown village apparently faces deadly threats on a near daily basis and that toad fortress almost got fucked by two giant herons.

I can't believe there is a funko of some obscure 70's sitcoms but not this.

Attached: 66306447_407379266530778_5848914935031005184_o.jpg (1080x981, 74.37K)

But user, that's why girls don't like me.

Why would you want that? They're crap. I want show-accurate figures, not guess creepy, black eyed monsters.

they look odd with Anime characters and borderline creepy with real life actors, but most cartoons are simple enough they look OK.

>A smell-smell a spy!
No No, I’m no spy-spy you fool! Girl-thing too weak and skinny-thin for breeding strong kin-kin!

Attached: TOOTOOANGRYTODIE.jpg (1125x970, 841.7K)

OP here, is there potential for a comic adaptation?

I adore the setting.
Fantasy swamp but doesn't fall into the typical fantasy trap where narrative importance and audience priorities are placed on characters capacity to kick ass due to how closely fantasy is commonly tied with action.

But Amphibia slow down, places importance on more slice of life stuff while still having fantastical but consistent setting.
Another problem I have with fantasy is the Samurai Jack effect.
When your character visits a new place every episode your setting becomes a slide show of unimportant places no matter how cool they are.
With Ann spending so much time at Bogwater it grounds the setting and allows you to invest and care about it.
I love Anns design, the missing shoe, the twig and leaf. She looks just like a kid whos been thrown into a rag tag adventure.
Main characters are fun and work well together.
Sprig is adorable.
Back grounds are poppin and the humor hits gold at points

Attached: Anne.jpg (1024x1024, 69.23K)

Yeah, sure, I think so. Could allow for a slower pace too.

The artist is garbage and Spanish loud house fan so who knows really.

I feel like a potential comic could help expand certain aspects of Amphibia, especially on how the geography or ecosystem of the world functions.