Why is he so cool bros?

Why is he so cool bros?

Attached: upgrade__ben_10__minimalist_wallpaper_by_minimalistjunky_dbmqhli.jpg (1920x1080, 381.45K)

I just love his design and his powers honestly.

unique powerset and a design that compliments said powerset really well, with a bit of interesting lore with his voice on top of it

I literally only remember him being used once, in that episode with the clown.
I feel like 4 arms, the rolling guy, the blind beast, and the tiny guy hogged up all the screen time

Attached: n54pu9GmgA1qmntzlo1_500.jpg (500x329, 35.07K)

It's an ok design, nothing special but not terrible.

Like if he can do this with a car....

Attached: Upgrade_%28Omniverse%3B_Kevin%27s_car%3B_Battle_Mode%29.png (122x184, 29.48K)

Imagine what he can do with a spaceship.

Attached: Rust_Bucket_3.png (744x416, 54.32K)

he appears decently often in the OS, more then cannonbolt in fact

some crazy shit most likely

WAY BIG

Attached: WAY BIG.png (937x1080, 716.14K)

God why did Ben never use Upgrade all that often?

mandatory post

Attached: Ghostfreak_%28original_series%29.png (340x450, 88.57K)

Shiiiiiiiiiiiip~

Seriously, what was his fucking problem?

He's literally enslaved in the Omnitrix.

Attached: gimpfreak.png (230x447, 91.87K)

Is there an alien that had more of a 180 than Jury Rigg?

Attached: latest[1].png (400x541, 168.11K)

green and black is a good combination

Mechamorphs robots are just cool.

Attached: Retaliator.jpg (960x768, 81.87K)

Will never understand why aliens like this exist lmao

Attached: FasttrackUAOfficial.png (158x500, 67.5K)

>"What i am now is so much more than they, i am superior!"
>"Evil...? No! Visionary! I feel power building inside me. I see the world that only i can create."
>"It was asmuth who thought me flawed, he gave me the name malware."
>"But i am not the flawed one. It is all the rest that are inferior- they bend and stretch, mimic and manipulate only what others have created... I do not upgrade other's creations, they upgrade Me!"
>"And i will upgrade myself with azmuth's greatest creation..."
Honestly he seems like a great vilain but they barely give him anything to work with. He blasts his ultra-op gun that does nothing most of the time, says one line and then fucks off.

Attached: 2b6a8cd120c706144cdfd6d779d2720f.jpg (929x861, 57.41K)

he was an asshole

I blame execs pushing new toys at the expense of the characters people actually like
like the first transformers movie, but with alien transformations instead of robots

They need a fast guy and the animators hated drawing the stripes on XLR8's tail.

>is said to be made out of liquid metal
>omnitrix in the chest
>goop is a liquid-like cell
>needs the little ufo to move around

Attached: unnamed-2.png (230x287, 54.33K)

Attached: Mechamorph Armor09.jpg (1920x1080, 147.33K)

I don't know how I feel about Feedback. They introduced him as ben's "favorite/strongest alien" and push you to love him. He's got a cool power and all (that Chromastone did first), but it just feels like some mary-sue fan alien who's the only one that can defeat malware.

That said, I do like how Ben had to "earn" him back, but even then, it feels like a cheap emotional moment for an alien we barely knew about until Omniverse.

Attached: Feedback.PNG.png (250x293, 73.37K)

Ben 10
>More like Ben 10 feet under

Attached: Hal_Jordan_and_the_Green_Lantern_Corps_Vol_1_45_Textless_Variant.jpg (360x450, 44.52K)

I fucking love OG Big Chill, but nu!Chill isn't as bad as people make him out to be, especially when he's all wrapped up. Looks like a swole grim reaper

Attached: Ike.jpg (1280x1303, 335.43K)

I always headcanoned that energy absorbers in this setting have a natural incline towards insanity/addiction if they absorb too much electricity, we saw what happened to kevin when he got hopped up on omnitrix electricity and there is that scene in showdown where ben turns into feedback just to drain some car batteries

>Filename
Apparently the Halfag really did quit after 11 months.
You’re a fake.

God the artists and Animators in UAF were so half-assed