I AM THE RHINO

I AM THE RHINO

Attached: DA870230-2E0C-4F99-8698-E0EE82A27A8B.jpg (640x640, 89.01K)

I love how when Sony or Fox do stupid shit in their movies people are mad but then when Marvel Studios does it then nobody says anything.

You gonna post some examples or?

Thank you for wasting my time.
Thank you for wasting everyone time.

They change shit all the time in their films, they're not accurate to the comics at all.

All of Iron Man's villains. Zola. Shitty shocker

You cant just say stuff and provide no evidence.

Let's be a little bit fair on this.
It could have looked way, way, WAY worse.

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 509.45K)

you can't tell me Paul Giamatti didn't at least have fun, i know he wanted to play him in live-action, he probably saw the script and went fuck it i'll ham it up like crazy.

i like how retroactively Sideways became a movie about Rhino and Sandman being bros since they were in Spectacular Spider-Man.

GOOGOO GAJOOB

Did you actually watch any of the films?

Iron Monger was cool, and yeah, Shocker sucked, especially compared to those set photos, but Zola was fine.
Just wish he had kept that Ant-Man Cameo.

Attached: image.jpg (900x935, 132.35K)

Zola sucked, Zemo too.
I can't have my pulpy villains I suppose

Kingpin could really be a good Spider-man villain if he wore the Rhino suit in the MCU

Strucker too

No, im curious. Can you give examples

They should have gone four legs rampaging through the city then Spider-Man stops him, he then stands up and Reveals his mech suit telling Spider-Man "things are going to change in this city" teasing more sinister six incoming.

Naw, man thats a unicorn.

So majestic

Hammy villains are always more memorable.

Everybody remembers Giamatti's Rhino, Dafoe's Green Goblin, Molina's Doctor Octopus, Carrey's Riddler, Arnold's Mister Freeze, Loki, Hela, and so on.

The threshold for memorable serious cape villains is much lower. You got Thanos, Killmonger, Joker and who else?

>Hammy villains
Gyllenhal's Mysterio by far. Justin Hammer was pretty hammy too.

>Serious villains
Keaton Vulture I guess. Also, remove Killmonger from that list, he wasn't serious, he was a hypocrite with the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

How come spider-man has the sinister six, but only works when he's against a solo villain in most media?

Yes it could have been that scene from Ace Ventura 2 but just because things could have been worse doesn't mean things couldn't have been much, much better.

Damn that looks rad.
Didn't know about that.

Who the fuck remembers Killmonger? If they remember him at all, they remember him as part of the movie, not as a character in and of himself.

I don't think that's what everybody's problem with ASM's Rhino was. More like the fact that he was advertised heavily and then did literally fuck all, only showing up right at the end in an unfulfilled battle.

Zola was cool fuck you
Also this

Blame the person who cut the trailer

Good ol' Sony marketing...

their version of Planet Hulk was cheery

I hate how Falcon is just a regular person wearing a wing jetpack thing

I hate the character embargo between the X-Men/Fantastic 4 and such, but Quicksilver and Scarlet were ok for some reason

Andrew Garfield-Man was always an unnecessary canon. Not just because it's another whiny/melodramatic origin story, but i still have goggles for Tobey Maguire-man

Coo coo cachoo~

>muh marvel

All of those concept arts are cool

Attached: 905A3470-FC28-4FB4-8901-F4344051508A.png (2268x891, 1.74M)

Attached: 66E720E3-E6B7-4874-8A4F-B4D84282B9E2.jpg (340x404, 16.27K)

Why do all of the villains in the ASM movies look so shitty?

>Lizard would look great if not for that man-face
>Electro looks like his Ultimate counterpart, but somehow still visually boring
>Harry Goblin looks the worst of them all
>ugly Mecha Ascension Rhino

I bet the Gentleman would've looked like shit, too, if he was ever onscreen.

On all fours, that looks pretty cool. That design reminds me of Beast Wars overall.

>Molina's Doctor Octopus

I don't remember him being particularly hammy.

>i like how retroactively Sideways became a movie about Rhino and Sandman being bros since they were in Spectacular Spider-Man.

This made me laugh.

>you can't tell me Paul Giamatti didn't at least have fun
Confirmed.

Attached: Paul Giamatti in his best role ever.jpg (630x1110, 241.74K)

>retroactively Sideways became a movie about Rhino and Sandman being bros since they were in Spectacular Spider-Man
Downloading.