Are we going to see it?

Are we going to see it?

Attached: finale.jpg (2048x2288, 903.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d_NmvaJyzj0
youtube.com/watch?v=RaNeHJyTA8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like dog shit, so let's hope not.

Why does everyone want exactly what happened in RotS to happen in Clone Wars, just go watch the movie. Or are all those essays and videos about the prequels being redeemed and "actually brilliant" pure bullshit and the truth is you all want Clone Wars to cover it so you never have to even see a second of those boring ass college level green screen monstrosities ever again.

It'd be cool, but already saw a vision of it in the Mortis arc.
I doubt we'll see either of them again in the next two episodes, it's just Ahsoka and Order 66.

I would say the only thing I'm really looking forward to is Rex for the next episode. Sure we might get some sad/interesting stuff with Ahsoka but it wont be anything we haven't seen before.

Why not?

LEAVE REVENGE OF THE SITH ALONE

Attached: Darth Zion.png (1008x2130, 1.42M)

It kinda does, since you have to watch them both in the same place.

>Shakespearean masterpieces
I know when I'm being baited but fucking kill yourself anyway.

Be pretty pointless.

user, when the bait is so bad you don't even give them the satisfaction of letting them know that you're upset.

Attached: bb1f0bc1e287b378ea29ebbe2c5481fbf4fccd4f.png (231x230, 14.52K)

>just go watch the movie

Because watching a 15 year old movie doesn't help line Disney's pockets with Fagloni fanfiction shekels.

>Or are all those essays and videos about the prequels being redeemed and "actually brilliant" pure bullshit and the truth is you all want Clone Wars to cover it so you never have to even see a second of those boring ass college level green screen monstrosities ever again.

The Prequels, Revenge of the Sith in particular, were already Shakespearean masterpieces in their own right. There was no need to redeem them.

If anything the monumental clash that is the Clone Wars and its dire consequences that were so perfectly captured in Episode have been demeaned by being turned into a children's cartoon.

Attached: A Guide to Star Wars.jpg (4002x1776, 1.52M)

based

Its sad you believe that

Gr8 b8 m8

I just want those last 2 episodes so I can put an end to this chapter in my life and move on from Star Wars forever (outside of anything produced pre Disney).

Attached: 1246764699360.png (640x480, 425.65K)

Nah you'll be back. Also even if sequels are 4/10, the prequels are still 2/10. Cry disney all day long no one has shit on the franchise more then Lucas himself

>114601205
No (you). Better luck next time.

I doubt it

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fwifx50.mp3].jpg (900x663, 49.03K)

>implying
>when they didn't even have the balls to recreate the last chapters of Genndy Wars involving the siege of Coruscant

Attached: cheezy dibbles.jpg (480x480, 42.79K)

>you all want Clone Wars to cover it so you never have to even see a second of those boring ass college level green screen monstrosities ever again.
I'm hoping deepfake tech gets to the point where someone can do it, Christ those fucking movies

>Reposting your own OC

Attached: hmmm.jpg (2220x1248, 128.45K)

shakespear sucks user

>skill level required: saturday non-jew
You couldn't even be bothered to take five seconds to check your own low-effort shitpost?

Clone Wars fags are worse than Prequelfags but you are reaching here.

the referenced it twice in visions

holy fuck this is sad

Attached: 1544154239079.jpg (896x896, 278.24K)

youtu.be/d_NmvaJyzj0
>Anakin knows how to change lightsaber colors because he lost so many of his that he had to deal with hand-me-downs
How many lightsabers does the Jedi Temple have for replacements? Surely they wouldn't give him a dead Jedi's

all you need is a supply of back up kyber crystals

Haven't you heard? This is the Ahsoka Show now.

youtube.com/watch?v=RaNeHJyTA8s
>when order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey
looks like we're getting a fallen order style order 66 with ahsoka