Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead?

Attached: Batgirls.jpg (500x658, 66.57K)

Cass isn't a brunette though.
Anyway: blonde.

Attached: C2rel_0243.jpg (309x574, 85.85K)

>Brunette
Cass has black hair, delete this thread and try again.

Semantics. :p

Blonde all the way!

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1280x1962, 393.59K)

Blonde, but a different one. I prefer the original.

Attached: 2469450-batgirl.jpg (732x960, 65.9K)

She's a cutie, but I haven't read any of her. What's your impression?

Steph is the best

Cass>Steph>powergap>Babs
I can respect the Steph fans though, she's adorable.

Attached: 1471730487799.png (800x600, 253.24K)

>I can respect the Steph fans though, she's adorable.

I love Steph, but she has such a fun dynamic with Cass. I kind of missed it when Steph took over as Batgirl.

Attached: RCO010_1468904000.jpg (1200x1855, 434.32K)

>Brunette
who?

Harper was, before they ruined her.

Attached: Batman12_002.jpg (520x446, 357.86K)

who?

The real question is soulless ginger, retarded blonde or disgusting asain.

Harper Row, aka Bluebird, a character Snyder tried to force during Batman Eternal.
Her brother's cute, that's the only value I have of her.

Redheads are hot. /thread.

Have her get shot in the back so she can become a new Oracle.

DC's too afraid of the backlash. They teased Frankie becoming the new Oracle like ten times before wimping out and calling her Operator instead.

Attached: delphi.jpg (808x504, 156.01K)

Last I checked, Oracle was a mad AI. And it slinked away at the end of this battle, so that might lead into something in the future.

Attached: RCO019_1577895696.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

So Steph is the hot one, Cass is the competant one, and Babs is a shit. Is that right?

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1280x1980, 547.87K)

Who would actually care if Harper got shot? It's not like she's doing anything right now. I'd rather have Oracle as another former disabled superheroine than a random friend of Babs.

Fuck this bullshit. It's an insult to what Oracle represented.

No.
Steph is the pretty one, Cass is the tough one, Babs is the competent one. Harper is a shit. Though she could have potential.

Steph is the dumb one
Cass is the retarded one
Babs is the angry cunt one

> Steph: "If you want it you'll have to catch me first. Don't go easy on me. I like to get thrown around a bit. ;)"
> Babs: "Don't bother. I have the key"
> Cass: Quietly looks through the peephole while schlicking.

>Who would actually care if Harper got shot? It's not like she's doing anything right now.
Neither was retired Babs back when. People still got pretty mad.
Regardless, I didn't mean backlash for crippling a heroine again. I meant backlash for making someone else Oracle at all. But then again, this guy was a thing that happened, so who knows.

Attached: batgirl-gus-yale.jpg (740x935, 106.42K)

Dafuq?

This guy was a bad idea all around. He and his plot and the evil Oracle AI come across as DC is just being spiteful to people who say they need to replace Oracle by doing it in ways nobody wants. Frankie is at least a woman with a muscular disorder.
Babs at least had the 60's show and a couple decades of regular back ups, then BTAS a few years after KJ, it's understandable why she'd have a fandom to be pissed. Harper has crap for appearances outside of comics and most people seem to have found her annoying.

Cass, but I still believe Steph should be Batgirl.
Just because I preffer Cass doesn't mean I don't care for Steph.
Cass can work amazingly in whatever you put her, but Steph worked so well as Batgirl that ever since they took that away from her she just isn't relevant, or that interesting, anymore... and that's a big shame.
Barb as Oracle, Steph as Batgirl and Cass as Orphan.

Huh. As a Stephfag who thinks Cass should be Batgirl, I'm in the total opposite camp. Batgirl/Robin (or any identity where she's undeniably "in") is the natural conclusion of Steph's character arc, but she can be perfectly enjoyable as Spoiler as long as you don't throw out all her conflicts and character relationships like the New 52 did. Meanwhile Cass has only ever been written properly and had interesting character progression as Batgirl. Maybe Black Bat could've been something good with more time, but we'll never know now.

Attached: tumblr_o8hrsySJhK1uinwxoo1_1280.png (635x743, 196.49K)

>Babs at least had the 60's show and a couple decades of regular back ups, then BTAS a few years after KJ, it's understandable why she'd have a fandom to be pissed. Harper has crap for appearances outside of comics and most people seem to have found her annoying.
True. But fridging does tend to rile people up and make them go to bat for characters you wouldn't expect at the time, which DC is well aware of. So I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to avoid the risk altogether.

Attached: wargames.jpg (400x600, 64.56K)

WE BATMAN NOW!

Attached: Batwoman-w-pierwszej-zapowiedzi-nowego-serialu-Arrowverse_article.jpg (1180x721, 190.23K)

So they should just let their disabled representation problem and the Birds of Prey's team dynamic remain broken?

Whatever. You're in the Batwoman bracket with Kathy and those girls in the animated Batwoman movie.

And stop being a bitch and standing in Bette's way of being a superheroine. Bette was a active heroine for years before you and a member of the Titans. You have no right to boss her around just because she got into some damsel-in-distress situations and needed a little help.

Attached: 1583302846675.jpg (1008x1546, 599.67K)