This land is mine

god gave this land...

Attached: this land.png (853x488, 542.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcuXh-Lk9E
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=iClP_5lkcuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

Damn right is mine. I killed enough mother fuckers to make it mine.

>poorly made pro israel propaganda to try and justify the genocide of the Palestinian people

good goy, have you drunk your onions?

>pro-israel
bruh, it's pretty clearly anti-genocide

To meeeeeeee. This brave and ancient land...

Attached: to me.png (1252x704, 1.17M)

the message is "this has been happening since the start of time and is the norm"

not "holly shit, you're killing a bunch of people and that's bad"

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcuXh-Lk9E

user that's very meaningful coming from a basket weaving discussion board laden with traditional values

>not "holly shit, you're killing a bunch of people and that's bad"
No, user, that's literally the message. It's a video that expose the violence, not condone it. please use your brain.

>This is how the brain of an election-tourist functions

Attached: 12341324123.png (1280x720, 557.14K)

theres a difference between depicting violence and condemning violence, as violence itself is not inherently bad

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

>theres a difference between depicting violence and condemning violence
But in this case it very clearly do both. The whole message of this video is that there is no "legitimate" owner of this land, using that song ironically. and thus, using ancestry can not be used as a valid message to chase of other inhabitant. It also clearly condemn the violence as the end result lead to the destruction of e everyone. that final where everyone die and only Death win in the end clearly show the futility of all this violence and only a moron would not understand this.

since the land of israel is only what it is today because Jews annexed it, and because the US is the most powerful nation in theworld because Europeans built a covilization there, it is rightfully theirs.
remove Jews from Israel and Israel will cease to be. remove Europeans from America and the US will cease to be. they dont own the land, they are the land, or at least the nations that stand upon it.

so is it calling for no further conflict? isn't israel still expanding into Palestine land?

>an endless war that conclude with nuclear holocaust means violence has to be accepted
You need to go back, user.

what about the copious amount of mcdonald's

I always thought the message was actually that human nature (tribalism) is fucking disgusting and the only way to cleanse this needless cruelty is to nuclear bomb fucking everyone, so that only DEATH may rule this land.

I mean that's what I got I might be wrong.

Attached: 1549392416628.jpg (1016x1024, 58.89K)

>so is it calling for no further conflict?
Yes.
> isn't Israel still expanding into Palestine land?
Indeed, and this is part of what this video condemn.
At the risk of surprising you, many Jews are for the end of colonisations and the double state solution. I'd even say more than 50%, by personal guesstimate.

tgzreg

Also, "guesstimate" is apparently a real world, now.

Attached: 0.png (580x472, 21.78K)

I was so close to walking out on this movie, IT WAS SO FUCKING BORING. JUST 70S MUSIC PARODIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT WAS EXCRUCIATINGLY DULL AND RELENTLESSLY BORING.

we have truly achieved full cultural entropy. nothing isnt some sort of rehash or reference

*word

I think that's a good message user, I wasn't the original user you've replied to, but I appreciate the explanation

>"guesstimate" is apparently a real world, now.
It's an american word. The land where this chinese basket weaving forum where you post was made on.

>since the land of israel is only what it is today because Jews annexed it, and because the US is the most powerful nation in theworld because Europeans built a covilization there, it is rightfully theirs.
Irrelevant, all that matter are the border bilaterally agreed on by the UN and Israel set in 1949 and reconfirmed with Egypt in 1979 in the peace treaty. As long as Israel is part of the international community, those border can not be changed without the agreement of all parties involved.

>remove Jews from Israel and Israel will cease to be.
This is why no one is talking about removing them. Almost everyone is pushing for the double state solution.

Attached: 0.png (1428x2289, 265.58K)

Isn't it available free online? I liked her work on the Indian mythology.

so Israel doesn't belong to the jews makes sense

>walking out
Why would you go out to see the movie? For that matter, WHERE would you go out to see the movie? Paley released it for free as an anti-copyright statement (which is honestly pretty based)
Anyway, from the clips I've seen it probably doesn't work as a movie but might be alright in chunks

>Anyway, from the clips I've seen it probably doesn't work as a movie but might be alright in chunks
It's kinda like an anthology with the overarching theme being the story of Exodus.
My favorite part is this, closely followed by the next part with Reach Out, I'll Be There.
youtube.com/watch?v=iClP_5lkcuQ

Braindead anti-Semite misreading the situation as always

>remove Jews from Israel and Israel will cease to be
Yes! YES!

>t. jew

Attached: 1558268952714.jpg (1024x576, 78.08K)

I thought it was more pro-Palestine than anything

>Moses's head is shaped like the tablets for the 10 commandments
neat

Attached: luchot_habrit_grande.jpg (331x400, 27.99K)

And when Aaron gets the High Priest garb on, his head becomes the Star of David.

The video is not pro Israel in the slightest. It depicts the Israelies as bloodthirsty maniacs fighting over the same worthless piece of land as everyone else.

The video is very explicitly anti-interventionist. It says we shouldn't get involved in these wars, because they're pointless and have been going on forever anyway.

The only reason anyone would dislike this thing is if they were a globalist or something

>we shouldn't get involved in these wars
But the US is getting involved in those wars; Giving Zionist billions of dollars every year and having th AIPAC shit within their own government.

>Byzantines killing Romans

Song kicks ass you have to admit

Yeah, exactly.
That's the problem
It's against that. It thinks that's wrong