So yeah...this was a thing. Pretty mediocre really. Has Gendy lost his touch?

So yeah...this was a thing. Pretty mediocre really. Has Gendy lost his touch?

Attached: primal.jpg (1407x2000, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/sWw1AKyR#Ey6xxAEUSiTxdgH2QGeqmIN93ul8h1nlhKWVEAUlGy4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pretty mediocre really
This show was amazing
Back to StarVs general

user don't be a faggot. If you want to have a Primal thread, just make one

I honestly didn't see the point of the show. It was like Zelda for edgefags

It’s a good show, super enjoyable, but it’s quickly becoming something that Yas Forums massively overrates, leaving newcomers to be disappointed.
It’s getting a lot of praise because it’s unique among modern American cartoons. It’s brutal, it’s action packed and it’s a throw back. It’s a lot of fun to watch but that’s all it is. It’s pulp entertainment, that’s what it’s supposed to be, that’s what it’s a love letter to. It’s great that a show like that is allowed to thrive in 2020 and I hope it inspires others, and of course the animation is great and silent hero gimmick is cool, but the whole show is just a bit of dumb fun.
It’s really fun dumb fun, but fans who feel they need to protect it from people seeing it as anything other than a masterpiece are doing it a disservice.

>It was like Zelda for edgefags
sincere, bait, either way I cannot comprehend what the fuck this is supposed to mean

>Has Gendy lost his touch?
Nope. Just you.

>It was like Zelda for edgefags
Hwat.

A silent protagonist who is proficient in many weapons goes on a ques tto rid the land of a dark coloured evil, while meeting a partner along the way.
There are also magick potions who make you stronger.

>to rid the land of a dark coloured evil, while meeting a partner along the way.
>There are also magick potions who make you stronger.
That was 1 episode.

That was at least 2 episodes

It's one of those things you just watch for the spectacle, nothing wrong with that

Oh yeah, the spider. To be fair that was an accident. I still don't see how that's specifically Zeldalike. Hero killing monsters is like the oldest kind of tale.

Monitoring this bait thread
Unless if it's not, in which case, OP should post his taste to help me better understand his preference

It reminded me of the first boss of OOT.
You mean like a top 5? I guess it would be Samurai Jack, Ed Edd and Eddy, Courage, Simposns Classic and Time Squad.

>proficient in many weapons
>uses a spear and sometimes rocks

Attached: 20200423_182214.jpg (379x222, 47.3K)

>spear, rocks, fists
That's 3.

You mean the fact that they were both spiders? That's a bit of a bit of a stretch.

Huge otherwordly spiders that command minions.

At least it's funny bait.

Giant spiders with minions is also something that long predates OoT. Are you fucking with me?

mega.nz/file/sWw1AKyR#Ey6xxAEUSiTxdgH2QGeqmIN93ul8h1nlhKWVEAUlGy4
Latest, before anyone asks

I did say it reminded me of OOT, not that it was actually a copy paste of OOT.

Smacking things in the legs with rocks is not proficiency

I don't know, the way he lifted them with ease and managed to hit the enemies with pinpoint accuracy seemed pretty proficient to me

ITT: Op wrecking Primal manbabies and their shit show

Attached: 1526335424213.png (1000x1000, 76.84K)

Lazy bait

Attached: 20200305_204044.jpg (129x140, 10.61K)

Why? What was wrong with my post?

Has Gendy gone insane? Jesus

You're questioning something that is popular user. That is enough for people to ignore your opinion and claim everything you say as bait or a contrarian. It happens sometimes

Hey I didn't say it was crap or anything

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.87K)