Glitch Thread

Finished watching this. Great visuals but the show itself is very bland, just like every other video game based cartoon. Even if we get the second half of season 1 I don't think there will be any more episodes after it.

Attached: glitch-techs-coming-to-netflix-2020.jpg (1280x720, 160.95K)

I want to be surgically grafted onto Miko's butt.

I saw a screenshot that had a cool bird thing in it. Is he a regular character or just a one-off? I need to know before I consider watching the show.

The show is worth more then coomers but we all know that's all the show gets people talking about

Copyright makes things harder to make a video game based show, that said I still believe just making references to games is kinda boring after a while.

It's a regular character, Miko finds it in the third episode and it becomes her pet/companion.

You mean Ally? She's Miko's pet companion, she's a Mega-Man type of bird that absorbs the properties of shit she eats. EXTREMELY UNDERUTILIZED

Attached: 1575708152249.png (900x1401, 1.55M)

It's a really good bird.

Attached: Ally03.jpg (1920x1080, 869.76K)

Diversity!

Attached: cuckface.jpg (512x512, 53.41K)

Miko has so much sex appeal goddamn. I didn't believe you until I watched the show, God.

Tiger Mom

Attached: tiga mama.jpg (1535x1211, 781.87K)

How would sex with her go?

I love me some straight bangs. And the ass.
Outside of coomerism I like that she's not really LOL SO RANDUMZ despite being hyperactive. One thing the show got really well is the main characters having good established and consistent personalities.

Attached: 1581796114746.png (2508x1794, 1.34M)

Thanks. I'll check this show out.

Translators note: Bland means not enough trannies, gays, "adult jokes" (sex and drugs), and other twitter fuel

Attached: Glitch.Techs.S01E09.Karate.Trainer.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.x264-CtrlHD.mkv_snapshot_21.59.jpg (1920x1080, 801.13K)

I mean, if they wanted it probably wouldn't be too hard to call up a bunch of indie developers and get some free licenses. Half of them are already knock-offs of popular games anyway.

>show itself is very bland
At least is not as bland as Owl House and Amphibia

True, if Five told her to tone it down she did and she was a real bro. Definitely not annoying.

Never trust anything coming from Disney, aside from Tangled and Big Hero 6, maybe. These two are just soooo bland.

Shovel Knight is pretty much a cameo whore, I bet Yatch Club would be super down to have him in the show.

They have season 2 basically done already, it's all storyboarded. Just let them fucking finish it so I can have my goddamn closure.

Do people still keep begging N&N to make season 2?
Unless we do, they won't budge.

the show itself is dull because the internet is already full of bad jokes about videogames.
so instead of shitty video game parodies it should've been a parody of gamer culture and the industry: microtransactions, git gud, collector's editions, steam direct, e-thots, gamer girl bath water, console wars, vr chat, speedrunning scandals, developer wank, fighting game community misogyny, live services, crunch, indieshit, G2A, fucking gamestop, buying studios, radio towers, Battlefront 2, Blitzchung, gamergate, etc. that's more writing material than making fun of the SOTN dub

Attached: rollbacks.png (980x310, 374.37K)

Sauce?

That all sounds terrible
The show we got is fun adventures.
No one wants to watch an animated autopsy of the industry.

Got this in the last drawthread and I couldn't be happier.

Attached: Miko Portal.png (745x800, 249.22K)

Eww, it all sounds toxic as fuck. Cartoons are meant to escape the reality, not to force it down into our throats.

I don't know, found the pic in a thread and wanted to color it

Agreed, I like the "villain of the day" theme. I feel like there is never a feeling of threat from them despite the fact that we've seen the characters get turned to stone. Idk, probably just expect everything to turn out fine since it's just a PG13 show.
Regardless, really hyped for the next batch of episodes, always nice to get comfy when new episodes come up.

>glitch keks

Attached: 00671D16-0E45-4950-AB44-04CC71E6E2CF.jpg (680x467, 45.25K)

just another waifushit show, another teenage robot except that one got 3 seasons lmao

Still has one of the best pets episode I have ever seen.