What are the limitations of her powers? Can she literally just rewrite reality in any way...

What are the limitations of her powers? Can she literally just rewrite reality in any way, as long as she knows the spell for it?

Attached: Zee manipulates you.png (1280x719, 781.57K)

yes
magic is broken

Zatanna is ridiculously OP in the comics as well, I never got why people are not afraid of her like they are of Scarlet Witch at Marvel

In one of the recent episodes, she mentioned that there's a spell that exists, but it's too hard for her to do (I can't remember what it was). So apparently she's limited by the difficulty of the spell.

As Dr.Manhatten put it. magic is literally scrapes of code that make up reality and magic users are basically code-monkeys

Attached: 235ad8d.jpg (1200x1837, 841.74K)

Except when it comes to Karen. The jungle fever is too strong

hnnnng I really want to fuck her

Attached: 1564691459345.png (1920x1200, 1.04M)

All she has to do is say her command backwards and reality obeys. It's no wonder that her first appearance in the DCAU had to take her powers and make her a stage magician instead.

not as broken as the dr from the authority
his whole purpose is to alter reality

She needs the right energy for them to work

Attached: You know how to do real magic.jpg (1920x1080, 164.94K)

Zee a [/spoiler]okay

Attached: H.png (1920x1080, 353.48K)

I wonder if Zee just fucking messes with shit from time to time. Like, if she gets bored. Just starts randomly saying spells that cause trouble and chaos.

>llA senalp ni eht yks hsarc
>nepO latrop ot lleH
>elgnartS enoyreve esohw eman snigeb htiw eht rettel W

And then when there's fire and death and ruin and devastation surrounding her, she just says

>odnU lla ym suoiverp slleps
>ekaM enoyreve tegrof tahw deneppah

And goes about her day, her boredom temporarily alleviated.

Attached: zatanna99.png (1280x720, 791.26K)

lol, imagine if she tripped, hit her head and died before she said the two undo spells

or if one of the crashing planes/visitors from hell killed her before she could react

Attached: zee dies.png (790x441, 327.38K)

Wasn't that the memory spell so that Lois would forget their secret identities?

Magic users can do whatever the fuck they want. Raven in TT would get a new power every other episode.

>Raven in TT would get a new power every other episode.
What? No she wouldn't, the few times it happened was usually under the influence of her father or her dragon boyfriend.

I really want her to fuck me

Attached: 1564161150942.jpg (1920x1080, 286.36K)

I really want her to vore me

Attached: Zee is a pig.png (1366x768, 639.36K)

If Constantine doesn't make an appearance I'm gonna be mad

Her dad was killed and she didn't immediately bring him back to life so she definitely isn't omnipotent. Magic is really dangerous and if she tries doing something too powerful it probably wouldn't go well for her.

magic exists in certain forms and have a certain set of rules

incantations, which are written, carved or engraved

words of power, when spoken in the correct manner will evoke their properties

Magical Focus, existing in the form of a wand, gemstone, staff, or other inanimate object

Potions, the mixing of ingredients into a soup which is usually, but not always consumed

Sigils and Glyphs, symbols when activated by touch or object sacrifice, evoke powers

Organic compounds or glands, existing in creatures bodies that can expel power, like the fae or dragons

If you want to get stupid technical, if you have the correct materials and know-how, you can ultimately use magic like cheat codes for the source engine of the holographic simulation matrix of this bullshit universe. Yes their are rules to how everything functions, and those rules can be bitchslapped with a whole subset of other rules which basically say "I do what I want"

so hot

Attached: bee happy.png (2560x1440, 1.39M)

Well?

Attached: DC Superhero Girls.png (967x703, 1.16M)

sex?
yes with all of them please

Why not use normal Casey?

Attached: F9317B48-3BFA-4A4C-A973-C82E43444932.jpg (600x338, 27.45K)

That's a deep subject, user.

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

she looks like a child bro

Attached: Big Barda.jpg (1916x1076, 561.27K)

She looks like a cartoon

Attached: 640D3822-F896-4377-AED2-A376D9F4DA4C.jpg (934x906, 66.9K)

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E38 - #AllAboutZee.mp4_snapshot_03.58_[2020.03.28_23.21.35].png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Zatannah is annoying since she is always treated as just another soso magic user in the community of magic people when described on paper by anyone in-universe. But from what we see, she is a near omnipotent reality warper that has no actual limitations and most of her showings come off as way better than anything we see from Dr Fate or Eclipso do.

In comics we see Fate struggling to cast spells or having trouble making things happen, but we also see Zatannah doing much bigger scale shit with just a work and no trouble at all. But we are reminded that Fate is higher tier than her. It just does not look that way in comics at all.

>Casey rubs Zee's pussy in front of her friends

Would you?

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E38 - #AllAboutZee.mp4_snapshot_03.35_[2020.03.28_23.20.56].png (1920x1080, 1.47M)