She saw Ramona flowers and felt so empowered by a movie made in Hollywood

she saw Ramona flowers and felt so empowered by a movie made in Hollywood

Attached: 291390e952020cc4b04659e3b832995405d7308a_00.jpg (245x265, 20.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He watched a video on youtube, and it shaped his view on women, yeah yeah yeah!

Attached: Dancing Asobi Asobase.png (152x322, 38.06K)

Imagine seeing her instead of hearing her sing. Fucking plebs

Fucking zoomers.
The speed they're traveling

>She clicked on a thread without reading the spoiler based only on the picture

>clicked on a thread without reading the spoiler based only on the picture
The spoiler is clearly about this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

's comment is clearly a response to the spoiler... user... Did you.... Did you click on this thread without reading the spoiler?.....

Anyway, there's been way more depictions of cool indie girls before and after scott pilgrim, blaming the crappiness of the current mob on a pretty fun movie and comic series is silly.

Attached: EWKHFhNXgAExUKk.jpg (496x587, 45.09K)

Has O'Malley said anything about the song?

Why would he nobody on earth gives a fuck about it except sour-grapes chan posters.

It's truly amazing how much seethe came out of this one song. White women are something else man.

Attached: asuka.png (500x561, 262.08K)

The songs been viewed about 2 million times. Directly calls out his work by stating his work had a corrosive effect on society. Song has (likely) a different political view than this and is presented in a offensive way. Jeez, I wonder why he would make a response?

The song is cringe as fuck but I approve because it slams Scott Pilgrim in a sense, which is fucking garbage.

>original creator's video has about 600k views
>third-party video has about 3m views
My takeaway from those numbers is that people enjoy the song, but don't really care for the creator or his crusade.

Catchy song but scott pilgrim felt like a weird choice for calling out burnout feminism. Doesnt even really apply to the movie or comic since a big part of her arc was being happy in a stable relationship, instead of hopping from guy to guy like she’d been doing.

Really damn catchy song though.

It does seem like Scott and Ramona were going to be called out for their sleaze behaviour, but didn't really in the end. Probably because now that they've found their true love and are ready to settle down now, it's all okay. Being good now doesn't change the shitty past behaviours, apologise or something.

Well, scott got called out for being a lazy asshole though.

I love how this song is proof that shameless shilling works on reactionary faggots. You can spam something on as many boards as you want to and as long as it's framed as pwning the sjws fags here will eat that viral marketing up.

Attached: daffyennui.jpg (719x719, 62.22K)

Women are the main contributor of misogynistic views towards women.

5/10 bait
next time, try not to mention the type of person you're trying to bait
oh and try not to use words like "sjw", since it makes your bait very obvious

What does his work have to do with the movie? Movie Ramona is practically a completely different person. She has almost nothing in common with book Ramona.

why do I find this art style hot

My view on women comes from first hand experience and how they ruined star wars

Attached: 3F1FF221-B17C-46C9-BB00-BDBEA3FC8ADC.jpg (612x641, 75.3K)

it's really more just calling out the millions of e-girls that simultaneously copied Ramona's "aesthetic"

One word: eyelashes.

Imagine basing your perception of society off of one of the most commercialized franchises in history. Good lord.

He was involved with and consulted the movies production (the ending change was in part because of him after all). Besides, the crux of the argument is that Ramona is "alternative" and that girls are following her lead. Movie or comic, he definitely created her. I don't know about responding though, it might be smarter to keep quiet.

because men make them fight each other

>Imagine basing your perception of society off of one of the most commercialized franchises in history. Good lord.
Im voting for trump just to spite rian johnson, im not even ashamed im proud of it, let this country burn if i cant have good star wars movies

Again, Ramona in the comics is nothing like the film version. As for the societal impact, SP is the definition of a cult classic. I'm very skeptical that it had any kind of overarching social impact. Ramona's design reflected existing hipster trends, anyways.

To be fair, the movie doesn’t really explore the ways in which Ramona was a hypocrite and actually not so great of a person.

Star Wars was never really good. I love the OT but it's pulpy as fuck. If you're going to cling to something at least choose the complete works of Kant or something instead.

>implying
It's a good parody, and you're the exact person it's meant to trigger.

Prequel eras good too, clone wars was fucking kino

Attached: 58A0D017-1E87-443F-8694-8E6370248666.jpg (1920x2562, 1.44M)

>EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS SONG IS A MUH SOGGY KNEE INCELLLLLLLL
projecting

>something isn’t good if it’s pulpy
wut

>literally reading that much into it

yeah HE'S projecting

Hes just defending disneys sodomization of the franchise by acting like it was never good, therefore okay to ruin. Ive seen the same tactic from the people defending thundercats roar

Attached: 18DD2BB9-8C4C-4A76-9ED3-725ABAE25B36.png (464x547, 141.22K)