20s something adult

>20s something adult
>Has history with Batman
>Is somehow able to match Batman in hand to hand combat
>Knows his secret identity
>Snarky and leaves quips
It was so painfully obvious, If that wasn't enough the Jason flashbacks were clearly here to build him up since he never was mentioned before, I remember having to commit self lobotomy to convince myself it wasn't Jason

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 15.35K)

One of the theories was that he was Harley because of the way he walked in one of the trailers. That and the colour scheme.

At least Tomasi attempted to do something with the mantle in comics

wait wot
does he walk with a sashay or something

>I remember having to commit self lobotomy to convince myself it wasn't Jason
One of the better Arkham knight identity theories was him being damian Wayne because the trailers made a big deal out of fathers and sons legacies instead of wayne murders at a whole.

Attached: B4E222BF-504E-4229-A731-75983688B8E0.jpg (700x700, 118.55K)

s something adult
This always bugged me because jason appears to be around the same age as Nightwing. Not just in Arkham knight but in comics in general.

>Infinity Gauntlet
>Still gets the lantern rings
Also I'm pretty sure that using any seperate equipment would count as cheating in most Battle discussions

This meme was 100% made by a nerdy hispanic teen

Goku got taken out by heart virus. Not only Batman could beat Goku in a fight. Realistically Batman would have a easier time fighting Goku than superman.

>This meme was 100% made by a nerdy hispanic teen
Can you name a Memes that would trigger mexican nerds as much as making fun of dragon ball z?

>Arkham Knight was an actual Arkham
Am I retarded for not seeing it coming

How many gamers would actually know about Jason?

If you played the Arkham games, Then it means you did have some sort of investment in Batman or Superheroes, Gamers who don't know about Jason wouldn't have played the Arkham games to begin with

I mean a little, but then again Arkham's wife was just as much an OC as the kid so I don't blame you for not seeing it coming.

More than you'd think because the Under the Red Hood movie was widely successful

You don't even have to know about Jason, just make him Red Hood instead of lying about who he is. Everyone knows Red Hood, even casuals.

>Everyone knows Red Hood, even casuals
They don't, You'd be surprised

I'm not sure which one it was. Batman got surrounded by a bunch of drones and the Arkham Knight walked up to him I think.

Its not cheating, he just used his most powerful power, preptime

that was fucked cause it aged every character 20 years. how the fuck you have a baby being born in arkham delivered by joker and two face and everyone then 20 years later its the arkham knight?

That sounds like a better ending

Fucking everyone knew that it was Jason.
It was insulting how Rocksteady lied to everyone and then in the first couple of hours in the game you get fucking flashbacks to his death.

See, I remember tricking myself into thinking it wasn't Jason exactly BECAUSE of all that. "This guy is so obviously Jason they're clearly going for a red herring thing here. There's no way it's ACTUALLY him."

Prep time means he'd know about your opponent and prepare himself with certain training or HIS gadgets, If Superman comes to the fight with a miracle machine, Does that mean he's stronger?

Batman would win, because he would use his preptime, by pulling out his cock and fucking the machine,

I would rather have him be a fucking robot or a clone than Jason

I would prefer him being Damian Wayne like said

When I first heard the Joker planned to take over this nuthouse, like many of us, I thought he was crazy. When he outlined his dictation of a hospital dedicated to ensuring inmates remain loony for as long as possible, I thought he was wacky! Then when he held me down, and Razor cut a new smile onto my face, I decided he had a point. Situated in a small island in Gotham Bay, we stop at nothing to ensure no screwball can fly the coop. Recent successes with Bruce Wayne, a classic case of split personality if I ever saw one, has cemented our reputation as a pioneering slaughterhouse. Our head of research, Dr. Crane, has made no real progress, but seems to enjoy his work, so what the hell. Our new patient's ward is manned by Waylon Jones, whom, I'm assured, has cured almost every patient sent to him, and boasts empty beds in all his wards

Arkham Asylum is the best Arkham game

Attached: Joker-and-Scarface.jpg (300x395, 88.04K)

Yes he is

No, but it was hilarious how many people were convinced it would be a future version of Damian for basically no reason.
Like seriously, people need to stop coming with this theory everytime an adult masked mystery villain appears.

With Rebirth all the characters got older, then you also have the missing ten years where DC puts everything they don't want to deal with...eh, I wouldn't think too much about it. And is she really 20, wasn't she even a bit younger?