Pixar Villains

The good and the bad, which are they?

Attached: ddclrks-91da7cee-15cc-4f31-8ec4-f5ae7aae6f97.png (596x582, 938.92K)

Inside Out needed an actual villain badly.

It didn't

Muntz was top tier.
>Army of dogs
>Invented translators for dog army
>Huge zeppelin base
>Tried killing the heroes with a gun
Pretty based in my book. Also, BnL was more of the villain than AUTO, considering it's just following their orders.

Attached: shelby_forthright.jpg (600x310, 39.11K)

Bruce was not a villain.

Not really. That would have been shoehorned in.

if it wasn't for Syndrome, Muntz would be my favorite Pixar villain

>God Tier
Syndrome

>Great
Randall
Hopper
Muntz
Stinky Pete
Ernesto

>Decent
Darla
Sid
AUTO

>Mediocre
Lotso
Skinner

>Trash
Everyone in the bottom row except Ernesto

Bruce is not a villain.

BnL CEO didn't seem like a bad guy, he just lost hope too quickly. Expecting the planet to be sustainable again in only 5 years was absurd

When everyone is a twist villain....no one will be!

>Bruce
>Villain

Attached: ao-oni-ver-20-japanese-dvd-movie-cover.jpg (500x708, 68.33K)

You forgot Woody.

Anyone else think there's way more blood on Ernesto's hands than they're telling us? I mean, once it was clear he couldn't stop Hector from leaving he resorted to murder pretty damn quickly. That tells me it's not the first time Ernesto killed someone, and plus since it was back in 1920's/30's Mexico it was somewhat easy to get away with crimes it you were careful enough, especially when you become as rich as he did.

Gabbi Gabbi is just a worse version of Spinel.
And I'm not even an SU fan.

that would imply that Gabby Gabby was abandoned in the first place.
when its not the case, we can't even call Gabby a villain, she's just an antagonist

But which ones can you argue were in the right?

that's easy
>Pete
>Lotso
>Muntz
>Syndrome
>Hopper

Not difficult

Attached: toy-story-stiny-pete-1555778798.jpg (480x480, 21.5K)

Skinner. Dude was just trying to run a failing restaurant and got tied up along with some poor health inspector by a horde of rats.

>Lotso
Ya lost me, dude was a psychopath

>If I have to suffer, everyone else will suffer with me!

>Stinky Pete
>Syndrome
>Waternoose
>Skinner
>AUTO

Jessie/Bullseye weren't suffering, outside of being locked in storage, which wasn't anything to do with Pete.

I agree so much with this one, but i think the Stinky Pete deserves much more the decent tier.

>Bruce
>villain
He was just a slave to.his base instincts and was actively trying to overcome them

I didn't make the image, it was just the one I found with the most on it, the majority were years out of date

Who's the ones bottom right and left ?

i wasn't going to include him, but then i remember TS4 literally proving him right

>Bruce
>Darla
>The clown from Inside Out
>Villains

Other than the basic similarities of a bad guy who puts on a nice old guy front they're pretty different. Lotso is a straight up sociopath just getting his ego kicks ruling over Sunnyside, Pete legitimately believed going to the toy museum was the best outcome for toys, his problem being very "my way or the highway" given he couldn't go without Woody being there.

Probably a better term is antagonist.

No it didn't. Who could have even been a villain in that story? You'd have to change the entire film to justify the existence of a villain.

Pete, Randall, Syndrome, Hopper