Tfw Pink Steven could power fuck you until every bone in your body breaks and then instantly heal you back to health...

>tfw Pink Steven could power fuck you until every bone in your body breaks and then instantly heal you back to health only to break you all over again and again and again until your mind is too far gone, never to recover

Attached: SU1.0.jpg (1200x675, 132.85K)

I wish he stayed huge. Could have shown him comfortable as a different person. Whatever, he’s still Daddy.

What is the weakest character that could beat him?

remind me. why do we call this version of Steven "The Chad Steven"?

Attached: dissaproving froggo.png (269x313, 38.67K)

Finger cat

HA Pink Steven is just a pale imitation of the true big dick chad Steg

Attached: Steg_(Steven_Universe_The_Movie).png (2724x3696, 193.01K)

had sex with jasper daily

But what if his penis gets in the way?

TWO

Well he has speedforce, super strength, regen, flight, force fields, shapeshifting, some telepathy + probably something else
In terms of DC he's stronger than most of JL, just below Sups I'd say

>implying it is hard to have sex with Future Jasper

Attached: Dude.jpg (540x407, 23K)

I don’t even know where to begin, but this is inaccurate and I say this as someone who wants Steven to choke me and rape me

too bad he's grown so disillusioned with his father that even if they were to ever fuse again it wouldn't look like this

>Well he has speedforce
?????????. How strong are those force fields? How strong is his telepathy? How strong is he?
You cant just say that "He has x" you need to say how powerful they are.

IT WILL

Attached: Fragments_222.jpg (1251x1006, 135.08K)

If Steven Jizzed into Connie's Cunnie, would he continuously make her hymen regenerate? since its still his fluid

Attached: 1505729988316.jpg (480x480, 12.82K)

No point to wonder since she and Steven wouldn’t be a couple

I don't mean to sound like Garnet but that's not how fusion works

Idk where he would fit into in Marvel and DC but I do know that the diamonds and therefore Steven would be a pretty even match for the yonko from One Piece

yes but i could call him a little weenie boy and break him emotionally

and here we see someone whos never been around a pussy

Jasper tried that, she died

Attached: EDfzC08XkAIG7j6.jpg (693x386, 22.22K)

>I do know that the diamonds and therefore Steven would be a pretty even match for the yonko from One Piece
Can you rephrase that first part, I have no idea what you said.

but she didnt try it WHILE fucking him
its not about the strength of ur cock, my disciple. its about the emotional factor

>yes but i could call him a little weenie boy and instantly become his personal cock sleeve
hope you like pink user, it's your new favorite color

What?

>I do know that the diamonds
You just left, what does that mean?

Attached: E49735CC-D4F6-4432-9E08-6173EE666559.jpg (960x540, 72.29K)

hes gonna have to fuck me through his tears cause hell be crying like a little bitch

He’s just gonna make it grow until your body explodes

I'm still so fucking confused. I'm trying to say that the diamonds and by association do to having the same potential strength as them, Steven would be fairly evenly matched in a fight with the yonko from One Piece

sounds familiar

Attached: 992fb848cef5cc02d3469d3c7036f1c3.jpg (755x633, 112.21K)

OHH, My bad.

Isnt yonko like country level?

Yeah somewhere around there