Can he defeat thanos?

Can he defeat thanos?

Attached: 035BA995-F54D-4C8A-A2B2-E54FBB5E3D58.jpg (750x410, 184.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZES9CCbnsc
youtu.be/-dyO9SWiY7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>toonhax
What do you think?

can he defeat saitama?

Murata confirmed in his livestream that Cuban Pete is Disaster Lever: Dragon at least

Don't mess with cartoon physics

As long it is funny yes. And there's nothing more funny than humilliating the all powerful guy.

>"You want to disappear half of all life? Well what if half your underwear were to disappear up your ASSSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!"
>*gives Thanos a wedgie*

Attached: 2a1e28fde4562e33116ae5cfb59a0e88.png (600x338, 85.69K)

off topic, but why didn't the Avengers just travel back to that point in Infinity War where Mantis was mindfucking Thanos and steal his gauntlet there? They could knock out star lord, kill thanos, take the glove, then travel to Wakanda to collect the mind stone.

Fucking kek

Kek

No
/thread

I'm a professional film critic.

The Mask is my favorite movie and I can't tell anyone or I'll lose credibility.

Damn it, I got coffee up my nose!

>film critic
>credibility
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=rZES9CCbnsc

he's survive probably, winning would depend on the person writing it.

>Lt. Kellaway... I don't feel so good...
>Every disintegrating fragment of Big Head suddenly becomes a similarly-sized miniature version of him, who gang up on Thanos and start wailing on him with tiny versions of Big Head's powers.

>pretends to dissolve
>actually was turning into a big stinky fart that wafts into Thanos’ face
>Thabos is visibly repulsed
>foghorn noise
>turns back into Mask
>takes out big bucket of white paint
>paints skunk stripe on Thanos
>”he who smelt it dealt it”

Kek

Kek

Power level shit.

>near the end of the climax of Avengers: Endgame
>The Mask randomly comes out of a portal and suddenly forces everyone in the battlefield to dance to Cuban Pete
youtu.be/-dyO9SWiY7k
I'm sick of MCU movies but this would unironically make me want to watch it.

The only thing that can defeat Toonforce is GREATER Toonforce. The better question would be who could beat the Mask.

Droopy, probably.

>The only thing that can defeat Toonforce is GREATER Toonforce
Why?

Elmer Fudd has Toonforce, but he always gets cucked by Bugs, because he has a greater level of Toonforce

Jerry's Toonforce > Tom's

So Tom and do insane shit, but ultimately his Toonforce will be beaten by Jerry's. Tom pull a hammer out of thin air to smash Jerry, Jerry turns into a ghost and floats upwards but manages to swim back into his body. Jerry has the greater Tonforce, so he can Toon his way out of any scenario Tom creates.

I might as well ask this here. I remember Slapstick got a new series some years ago, but I don't remember anybody talking about it. Was it any good?

Attached: index.png (271x186, 9.19K)

>Thanos about to throw Gamora
>OH DADDY PLEASE NO DADDY
>What?
>It's The Mask with a wig, he kisses him and runs away
>Thanos looks at the audience confused and enraged

And these characters can beat Thanos how?

Toonforce is basically the power to do whatever the fuck you want, for example, bugs bunny can become the animator or the writer to make him win

Make a 32h film critique of the movie. Your die-hard pay-piggies won't watch it and neither will anybody else.

It's limited reality warping, where the "limit" is, "Is it funny?"

Slapstick doesn't have Toonforce. He has powers that mimic some Toonforce abilities, but he's mostly science, kind of like Spinel.