How is he so popular?

How is he so popular?

Attached: meatcuck.jpg (900x900, 82.08K)

normies

Attached: pepe looking at you.jpg (728x618, 49.96K)

Newgrounds Style

Unironically this

Warner Bros copyright claimed his bugs bunny parody on Youtube, making it officially canon that Bugs was a struggling rapist this whole time.

kek

It's not newgrounds style french twitterati

Terribly edgy youtube content like that racist mario vid gains views like crazy, this is one of those things

T. Newsground

Why do I sense hate against the guy in the threads? His stuff is funny! The first thing I saw of his was the cuck video where his wife gets blacked while his son disrespects him.

Youtube recommendation algorithm

Consistently released animation is a rarity on youtube so people will take what they can get

Newgrounds has different styles

How does one truly take advantage of this?

How come Yas Forums is allowed to jerk off ecelebs but talking about things like deviantart irreversibly switching it’s layout soon gets deleted?

Retard

I actually found him because of Yas Forums and never would have watched him otherwise. Actually think the stuff is pretty funny. Don't know how he gets away with uploading an actual episode of Naruto though.

Attached: I regret knowing you everyday of my life.jpg (1920x1080, 687.68K)

Cause web design isn't Yas Forums.

No idea and it's obviously blind hatred with nothinf to back it up. The guys videos aren't bad but they're not great.

>website for artists isn’t Yas Forums
>Patreon threads are allowed to stay up despite this
Kneel.

You want to discuss the fucking artists, go fucking ahead, but discussing the layout is like discussing parking lot renovation at DC's headquarters. Who gives a flying fuck?

Practice RETICENCE, wazzock. You impertinent nincompoop, BEGONE, at this VERY INSTANT.
SCHLEPPER.

Youtube shilling him I assume. He showed up in my recommendations even though I don’t watch anything like this normally and after saying I wasn’t interested he showed up again a week later. Shit was weird

half of his stuff is funny, its really hit or miss, i just fucking hate how he draws mouths

fpbp

>everyone here cries that youtube animation is basically dead
>new animator pops up who regularly produces content
>"HUUGHH FUCKS THIS SHIT"
at least let him develop his stuff a little. The ed edd and eddy pardoy got shilled to death here, and It was cringe and boring. His newer stuff is semi entertaining and looks way betther. Im glad that people at least try to make stuff work again when it comes to internet animation

>one animator rehashes the same gimmick
Not exactly a YouTube animation renaissance

>The ed edd and eddy pardoy
>it was cringe and boring.
explains a lot

>The ed edd and eddy pardoy got shilled to death here, and It was cringe and boring.
Did you understand the horror aspect to that video?

Die tripfag

His Scooby Doo video was the only good one.

The video with the guy talking about Branson Missouri had me dying. He is clearly from my state and is my brother because that shit was too real.

Meme frog

So does Calart