Misogyny!

>Misogyny!

Attached: Sinfest2015-02-27.gif (740x250, 129.65K)

The audience was in the right

>It’s a “all men have a collective guilt for the worst actions of certain men” comic

Is this the new New Guy?

>The audience

Attached: cig smoke.jpg (224x225, 5.97K)

Attached: Perfect Society.png (1560x209, 50.01K)

>the worst actions
more like the based actions

>PREQUELS!

Attached: 1581513175955.jpg (429x552, 30.61K)

Why do you guys always stop any tell the rest of us whenever you fail to overcome weak bait? Stop sticking your little face into the mousetrap of things that are actively striving to piss you off

Attached: when people say women are opressed.png (540x412, 231.55K)

Jesus,that cringy answer reeks of incel

It's also designed to bait people who make comics like the OP.

Reads of perfection you mean.

Attached: alphie.jpg (768x1024, 95.62K)

mister miggy?

>perfect
>relies on imperfect natural born XX-creatures instead of growing speciemens in tanks and releasing them from them once they are perfect for their roles

fpbp
guilt culture is the worst thing that happened since 2001

Actually, his work has a lot of that new guy vibe; where we're supposed to cheering for the main character, but they instead come of as horrid (and sexist) people. It's often the goofy men (the villains) who are the most likeable and reasonable.

It's funny that your response to a shitpost about someone's fetish is to get upset. Fucking women.

Remember when she was fun and acted like the people she now claims to despise?

Attached: 2006-05-08.gif (676x250, 88.08K)

but tatsu you've done enough simp groveling for all men twice over

Why doesn't he just get the sex change and get it over with?

>Misogyny
...but I'm a misanthrope.

Based transhumanist

Attached: 1543931750206.png (1185x770, 1.24M)

Cause he's a terf.

>this artist is 41 years old

Attached: 92e1b29.jpg (480x360, 30.58K)

lets be honest if this was real, the audience wouldve cooperated MORE

Objectifying women isn't misogyny. It can still make you an asshole, but it isn't misogyny.

>screen capping your own post

Attached: 1584760076477.png (1047x1114, 271.76K)

You act like as if Monique/Ishida knows and doesn't simply use that word as a umbrella term for all men regardless of actions or thoughts.

I know Ishida knows. He thinks all men objectify women AND are misogynists.

And you were still wrong.

This is a 40 something old man that didn't even get a gf till he was in his late 30s, you think he understands any of this shit?

>All the moms, when I say circumcision, You say sorry!

I think he's 45 or older, he did are on the GiJoe extreme comic in 1995 and unless he was 14 years old then their is no fucking way he is under 45 now.

Is there an edit where the crowd rushes and violently gang-rapes her?
I mean, if all men are rapists no matter what they say or do to defend themselves, why not actually do it? It won't change anything and you get free pussy out of it.
Might as well give these women something to actually worry about instead of the shit they make up in their heads.

Attached: kek.png (600x704, 315.25K)

is it really a man?
i know they cant be trans because half their comics are ABOUT how much they hate the trains

Based. I always thought we should get rid of the need for gestation and grow cloned humans in test tubes.