New adult cartoon

>new adult cartoon
>premise premise premise premise
oh yeah by the way the protagonists are all queer. no biggie, because you know, its just not a big deal or anything.
also this character makes sex jokes. haha sex!

Attached: sexjoke.jpg (480x360, 23.04K)

tig ol'bitties man

>Habin Hotel

Attached: angel soldier.png (482x492, 195.27K)

actually its funny because he's an effeminate man who acts just like a slutty girl.
he says HIGHlarious things like "I'll suck your dick" XD
omg so funny!!! Gays be like that.

...Son?

Attached: 20E7DF9F-E351-488F-B666-0B48F74438B6.jpg (1200x675, 77.43K)

Sorry media is topical i guess?

You are so annoying, how long has it been? Years? Cmon user, give it up already, your meme sucks.

he has nice tits

not a furry but the prospect of silk hair covered mammaries is an umf

Disgusting vaporshow

>teh gay gimmick is new! gays are in the media now omg its so new
this cartoon was made by fat lesbians who were cryogynically frozen in 2002, maybe you know them since you apparently just crawled out of the same carpet freezer.

fucking BASED

Attached: 1570322828991.jpg (452x544, 47.46K)

liberals annihilated

>Hazbin Hotel

Attached: honey soldier.png (995x628, 442.57K)

daddy~

Holy fucking shit that is a cute lizard, where did you find him user?

>Team Fortress 2

Attached: tf2.png (993x793, 555.82K)

He can sus

>Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel

Attached: Heavy.png (310x335, 228K)

>Hazbin Hotel

Attached: 8B71691B-FABF-45E3-A8BF-AAEAC96584AD.jpg (718x960, 39.82K)

why are all these bara

Attached: 1566941727014.jpg (1000x1000, 304.16K)

>Why do people like this stereotypical who spider represents toxicity over our generic backround characters holding hands?
>we told them they're gay on twitter what more do they want

>*gasp* Son?

Why is Charlie the protagonist when Vaggie is so much more active and involved in the hotel? She dominates the conversation in both the limo scene and when Alastor shows up. Charlie just seems to stand by the side despite being the main character.

I like to think her impotence is something intentional. It would be interesting if it turns out she was trying to hold herself back because she's so powerful thanks to her lineage.

I can only assume its modeled after the relationship dynamics of the creator and her SO at the time, it all has this vague familiarity to it that anyone whose had to suffer the company of young nerdy lesbians knows all too well.
>and Charlie, she's like, really sweet but kind of dumb you know? *pose*
>and Vaggie, she's tough and angry all the time *scowl*

actually give it points for fleshing out the characters, but no one ever sat down and thought through the why of it all. Could have fixed this really easily with like 2 lines at the begging
"Charlie! this your Father, king of HELL, I'm giving you one last chance to run this stupid hotel etc... etc..." and then they could have been reluctantly thrown into the situation: instead its just inexplicably Charlie's own invention.

I watched like two seconds of the other show Helluva Boss, it had similar problems grounding its workplace related concept.

seems like something a girl who grew up watching office comedy but has never actually had a job would think a workplace was like: i.e. its just there because that's what the show is.

Attached: ew.jpg (1280x720, 173.67K)

I hate gays so much

I hate straight bros and boomers, yet I gotta deal with them during work.

So suck it up buttercup.

>oh yeah by the way the protagonists are all queer.
I mean it makes sense. They are in Hell.

>Hating 98% of the world
True contrarian

Attached: smug reptilian.jpg (600x800, 74.69K)

Car insurance.

Based

>New thread on Yas Forums
>shitpost shitpost shitpost
oh yeah by the way the OP is a faggot and won't stop sucking every cock in his neighborhood. no biggie, because you know, its not a big deal or anything.
also he slurps cum

Attached: N2XDtVY.jpg (960x960, 126.79K)

this is from the official comics
what do you think?

Attached: .png (1419x1283, 3.25M)

Straights will never realize just how fucking boring the vast majority of straight romance in media is. They watch schlock like The Blue Umbrella and think it's profound when it's just the same exact boy-meets-girl story but with inanimate objects and terrible music.

So when you fags get mad at the literal one-in-a-million story that features a gay protagonist, just know you're experiencing a TINY fraction of my goddamn life every single day.

>The Blue Umbrella
I have no idea what that is but the fact that you do really proves how gay you are

>literal one-in-a-million story that features a gay protagonist
Homos are way more common in fiction these days than they are in real life. Jews think they're worth pandering to for some reason.

The only good joke in the whole thing.