Villains who were in the right

Villains who were in the right.

Attached: randall.png (846x478, 503.8K)

White diamond

Attached: Amon.jpg (895x720, 200.53K)

how was Randall in the right? He was going along with a massive conspiracy to kidnap human children

In order to save their entire society, it's a pros and cons thing

You first

He didn't give a shit, it was all for his own gain/spite, same as Waternoose refusing to actually face the problem at the risk of losing his company

Better example

Attached: 26bf4dba-53a0-46b5-9989-75d1f3a3809f_screenshot.jpg (892x480, 20.71K)

Societies collapsing and new ones replacing them is a vital part of any species existance. The longer you delay it the worse things get in the between years

Unequivocally in the wrong due to the fact that laughter was a far more effective and renewable source of power than scream ever was, which they could've found out if they invested in looking for alternative forms of power rather than doubling down on their current output. Their plan was not only immoral, but also inefficient.

Being a dick about it doesn't change it saving their society and improving their system on all levels, efficiency, breadth, etc

Attached: 32F80980-FC12-43D5-8B1C-2E5CAC8C9472.jpg (1200x676, 60.09K)

They did they best with the knowledge the society had. A later accidental discovery being better doesn't make previous progress wrong.

>kidnapping children
>in the right
user...why don't you take a seat

But with massively reduced numbers too. Scare a few kids or keep scaring thousands, it's improving

Attached: fz2s38bu5awz.jpg (720x702, 52.78K)

Not so much an in the right situation but did nothing wrong

Attached: r u done.png (1366x768, 589.83K)

fair enough

This. Laughter being more potent wasn't even a fathomable concept. I'm betting some monsters probably didn't know children COULD laugh.
Didn't waternoose co-conspire in the "Children are Toxic" thing though? That's definitely villainous if true.

No, that was always a staunch belief in monster society, which was a big reason for the coverup, it's illegal to bring a kid through a closet door.

Attached: Profile_-_Stinky_Pete.jpg (1080x1080, 155.19K)

So what was Waternoose's reasoning for keeping up the lie? He personally knew they weren't dangerous. I guess I haven't seen the film in a long time.
He didn't deserve what he got.

Attached: 1540016893123.jpg (640x464, 56.75K)

Very true especially by the end of the show.

And as mentioned, it's technically much less destructive/widespread than their old scaring methods. If there was no discovery of laughter, it's the better solution.

The old diplomat guy from Frozen 1 that had their trade cut off and he was fucking deported from the kingdom. He legitimately did nothing wrong.
From his perspective, the princess of another nation almost skewered him with a fucking magic icicle, then a prince from another allied nation told him she murdered her sister.
What was he supposed to do?

AUTO

Part of the general conspiracy coverup if I recall, trying to keep every detail quiet. Same reason he dumps Sulley and Mike into the human world.

always

Based, he was right about everything.
Madman ended up with a Barbie harem.

About the only shitty thing he did was denying Woody leaving when he wanted to.

I never understood people saying "he was right" when the whole point of the film was acknowledging that he was right but still finding enjoyment from what time they had with their kids.

Like yes, the film agree's he's technically correct but you still shouldn't act like a lil bitch and isolate yourself from those you love.

briefly