"launch the missile now."

>"launch the missile now."

Attached: Mansley_launches_the_missle.jpg (340x141, 8.67K)

>"Excuse me, Mansley. That missile is locked on to the current location of the Giant. Might I ask you as to the present location of said Giant?"

Attached: 4634634636373.jpg (745x480, 24.93K)

>"MANSLEY YOU FUCKING RETARD, THE GIANT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US YOU DUMBFUCK! THE ONLY MISSILE THAT'S GOING TO GET FIRED IS MY DICK STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS, FAGGOT"
I know it was the 90s, but how did they get away with this scene?

Attached: 1560664890265.jpg (1920x1080, 152.26K)

Are there any other movies where the old American general isn't a bloodthirsty villain?

TAKE ME TO CHURCH

WHERE'S THE MANSLEY, GIANT?

The chicks who make these things have got to have serious daddy issues

MAKE SURE HE SPREADS EM LIKE A GOOD SOLDIER

SCREW MY ASSHOLE, I WANNA FUCK

WHERE'S THE LOLI, MANSLEY?!

Attached: WHERE'S THE LOLI MANSLEY.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

This isn't right
Mansley is attracted to 9 year old boys

So, Mansley would be executed for this right?

Attached: 1518967237514.png (1391x925, 498.35K)

WHERE'S THE GIANT MANSLEY,GIANT MANSLEY?!

Why are cartoons involving war and/or politics or anything real so fucking rare?
Why must everything be some fucking glitter princess shit these days?

You faggots would bitch and moan about them and essjaydubyoos or whatever else if there were

> show semi-realistic gun on cartoon show
> get accused of causing Columbine
> the kids are all watching Liveleak anyway but whoever controls children's television seems to think kids aren't exposed to it as long as they're kept out of cartoons

WHat?
No idea what you are even talking about I always loved war stories but whatever, keep projecting princessfag.

Fucking this. I hate all modern "healthy upbringing" bullshit philosophy.
The thing is that people are simply incapable of admitting mistakes anymore, so a depressive kid will never be depressive because the parents are shit, or because of bullies in class or a general shitty world, nope, it's the cartoons and the games even when cartoons and games are actually the only thing that is still capable of making them happy.

That or a life-sentence.

I don't think there were many school shootings in the 1940s when guns were in every media

>lynch the nigger now
How the hell did they get away with this, in a kids movie of all things? Raimi really went off the hook in his early years

Yeah because it's unrelated. People simply want simple solutions but they aren't a thing. An amok run does this thing for tons of different reasons. Even if he is mentally ill there are many others with the same illness that don't do it, because everything is just a single puzzle piece of the whole thing. The cause is always a mixture between the past and experiences of the person, expectations, status, wishes and urges, illnesses or conflicts, stress, family and so on and so forth but everybody always points at the simple explanations like "he saw a gore movie once!" as if this had ever influenced anybody for real, same with tits or anything.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never really got this, more kids die yearly from accidents with guns than school shooters, wouldn't it make sense to teach kids that guns are dangerous items that kill beloved characters so they don't point them at their brothers and expect harmless lasers?
It's not like it'll fuck up kids, I grew up with a cartoon that had guns actually kill characters

Like I don't think kids cartoons should be be edgy bloodbaths where people are getting shot left and right all the time but network TV's almost total aversion to any sort of death in cartoons is just plain odd
The kids are all playing CoD or I guess Fortnite now and watching films that regularly include death and violence and guns and all anyway so it just seems odd that cartoons targeted for the same age group are barely even allowed to say die

Could be a number of reasons.
>most people haven't actually gone to war and don't know what it's like
>some people figure the real world's depressing as it is so they just wanna make happy things
>don't want to expose kids to that kind of stuff cuz they think it'll scar them or whatever
>some people are just flat out tired of politics and don't want that in cartoons
>or thing kids are too dumb to understand politics
Who know?

This is a very good point.
I think that cozy fluff fake bubble people are raising their kids in is actually more dangerous than letting them see the truth. I remember how I was the only kid in early elementary school class that considered war dark and "evil" because I saw mass graves and massacres on tv since my father watched tv basically 12h a day and he never bothered to change the channel when I entered the room. One day I saw such images and asked what that was and he, being the lazy guy he was, just said "war" and kept drinking his beer.
He was probably not thinking anything at that moment but it influenced me a lot. Sorry for cringeblogging you get my point. Dumb kids will do dumb things because they don't know any better. People should talk to them about reality, consequences and real dangers a bit more often.

You gotta admire the work they put in to make it look fitting. Still disturbing none the less.

Attached: mansley_no.jpg (259x194, 5.37K)

>ordered a nuclear strike on American soil by breaking through the chain of command
He'll be lucky to actually see a courtroom. That's the kind of shit that they just take you out to the woods to be shot for

>CoD
>Fortnite
>violent
Lmao this is baby shit.

doubt it, it would be impossible to hide what he attempted because it's a fucking nuke
they're going to take him into a VERY public trial
you get taken out into the woods for say raping the CO's wife, not for an international fuckup