Would you?

Would you?

Attached: AB9E509D-E5DF-41E3-8243-4205A71A8A28.png (722x1338, 295.16K)

is this moetron's... unfortunate sibling with equally as much, albeit different, disabilities?

Attached: moetron7.jpg (489x608, 42.98K)

Why did Dipper, Marco, and Gumball merge? What the fuck?

Also, Lincoln

Outfit looks comfy

Cursed?

Yas Forumsetron

he's cute, but he's got a girlfriend already

it's a shame that Yas Forumsleen got forgotten, she was one of the more fun Yas Forums OC's we came up with

Attached: 9d051d953e9357d81935f1d96e943704b057d57a.png (499x844, 137.2K)

I support this
Also, would succ his little peepee

Attached: tumblr_nqpbdfmPKs1s2wio8o1_r1_500.gif (500x480, 1.42M)

Also Steven (star) and Finn (backpack)

Who’s in here?

What a simp. I forget, did they have backstories?

lolno
with the circlejerk that /coc/ is, they tried to bury this as hard and fast as they could, I think pennicades even gave up coming back to those threads even.

>What a simp. I forget, did they have backstories?
can't remember too much but we had Yas Forumsleen herself who was some sort of robot or cyborg, her creator Dr. Prof. Clawdia whose design originated from some of the rejected prototype designs for Yas Forumsleen(which made me remember that Fionna was supposed to be one of Yas Forumsleen's components originally as well), and our unnamed Franken-Shota who was an assistant to them

there was also another Franken-Waifu cat robot that subbed out some of Yas Forumsleen's components for Raven, Korra, Mabel, and Shezow but she never really got used for anything beyond being a gag in some of the Yas Forumsleen pics Pennicandies did, and another one off Franken-Waifu catgirl(that wasn't a robot) that was a blend of Creepy Susie, Coraline, and Kitty Katswell

Orange with beige?

Megazord is better

No, he's hideous.

lidge, finn stop being gay

Sure

What's his personality?

Attached: Idk.jpg (722x1338, 376.01K)

I hate the teeth.

well if we're talking the OP design than I'd say it kinda feels like Dipper, Gumball, and Marco's traits would be dominant, if we're talking about than I'd say Morty, Finn, and Lincoln's traits are the dominant ones

which makes it kinda funny that Steven's contributions to either version of the Franken-Shota are fairly minimal

Attached: 9251e7b6bbb5bcc60e7894af8358ff8bc933950a.png (444x829, 123.12K)

I’m getting Valentino vibes too

I assumed that shota was walking around with his powers and just hid the Gem because he wore a normal shirt.

This just looks like Peridot merged with the cat girl from Swat Kats.

possible, I meant directly visible traits though

well she has Pacifica's hair and hoops, and Nicole's face so not sure where you're getting that from

Attached: 7ca93fd0c601fe245919542960d0469fceb2b216.png (704x923, 287.87K)

Based.

Something about the cat ears makes me want to punch his lights out. Or maybe it's because of that smug look on his face?

probably because they're sticking out of his hat like they're part of the hat rather than his head

We can go FURTHER
Yas Forumstagonist
What characters does he include? Just the boy characters of the past decade or the most iconic? What's his personality like?
All he know is that he would have fucked up teeth
I feel as though part of the point is that it's a mash of things so having the two sets of ears fits so long as it contributes to the character inclusion count

Attached: cotron.jpg (2000x1466, 1.44M)