ITT: Comics you pretend to like

For me, it's Sandman starring Neal Gaiman

Attached: file.png (800x450, 263.97K)

Who’s pretending? Whole series was masterful

For me, it's OP, starring a faggot.

Judge Dredd

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1625x2048, 1.11M)

Kirbys fourth world for anything other than the art

one of the top ten most overrated comics of all time

Attached: 250px-Hellblazer_1.jpg (250x386, 46.01K)

cringe

No one mentions how everyone except Kirby and Evanier thought Fourth World was crapola. The sales were bunk, Kirby's style was considered antiquated, and DC couldn't wait to show him the door. "Kirby is coming" and "Bendis is coming" are eerily similar in their consequences.
Kirby at least managed to create many lasting ideas and characters for DC during this period, but it's clear to me that every single one of them was improved by future creators. Crucify me, but even the gem of this period, New Gods, was done better in Simonson's Orion.

Attached: file.png (1387x600, 1.32M)

>pretend to like

People actually do this?

We really have become the Normies.

Why would you pretend to like something? You doing it to impress someone, fit in etc? Whats there to be gained, unless my deduction is correct and this is just bait.
Yas Forums has been normalfag central for over a decade now. The tourists post 2015 have pretty much ruined every board around.

Attached: 1379025032295.png (985x745, 560.24K)

Bait probably. That or OP was filtered by Sandman and came here to seethe about it.

I could never get into Sandman. Kept trying to, but its a fucking drag.

halfway through the second graphic novel and hasn't seemed special yet
its neat but not groundbreaking

same

I don't need to pretend that I like stuff because I don't have any friends

Attached: i'm fine.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

why would you pretend to like a comic?

Attached: it is to die.jpg (136x273, 16.67K)

W...whatcha talking about? I never pretended to like any comic stripI MEAN COMICS!

Attached: unnamed.gif (476x360, 337.33K)

Golden and Silver Age cape comics. The shit's ridiculous to laugh at but it doesn't take itself seriously at all.

Hellboy

Pleb opinion. Ditko/Lee spidey has maintained the test of time because the relationships between Peter/may/JJ/Harry/Gwen/MJ are still relevant enough to feel contemporary. Shit opinion and I will hear no more of it

capeshit besides based Frank Miller

hellboy is like the slayer of comics. I loved it as a teenage edgelord but the older I get the less I can enjoy mignola shit

Don't know why but I could never like Ennis, after foolishly reading his 89th 6ft Guy Wearing All Black With Black Hair comic I just decided he wasn't for me. All his stories end the same too.

Hellboy isn't even edgy, beyond the most basic concept of "demon fights monsters"

I can't think of any comics I pretend to like. There's video games I dont have the attention span to play, but still pretend to like to epeen points, but no one cares about your taste in comics

I liek the atmosphere and art, but past that the whole U is pretty boring.

A lot of Hickman stuff DESU, I think the concepts are interesting but a lot of the writing is too convoluted for me to follow (Black Monday Murders is probably the worst offender)

Brainlet comments not welcome thanks

its just excruciaitingly boring
can't believe its gotten so many movies and games and spin-offs
what a shit franchise

All-Star Superman and TDKR. They're ok, but not amazing or definitive

Embarrassing.