When is the next episode coming out

when is the next episode coming out

Attached: Inside_Every_Demon_is_a_Rainbow.jpg (640x640, 151.35K)

Never it's been put on hold or whatever.

Attached: 1587319179176.png (1000x563, 378.28K)

>Inside of every demon there is a rainbow

that cant be a real line in the show. Demon are fucking scum and trying to portray them as anything but always sounded of to me unless you use it for comedic value.

It is used for comedic value, that’s the entire purpose of the show

>Demon are fucking scum and trying to portray them as anything but
How's that portraying them as anything but? Rainbows equate to scum, that's the entire joke.

Attached: Capeshitter Spots Target.webm (818x840, 2.89M)

>inside every demon is faggotry
Based

>hazbin hotel

Attached: antiHHpost.png (482x492, 195.27K)

I want to fuck that spider

Never. Vivi's attention span is too short. She only does pilots or 1 episode per series.

keep in mind the basic premise of the show is that shes trying to rehabilitate demons
she's being obscenely optimistic so that line fits

wrong
SHE has done multiple longforms before

Yeah, then forgot about them and started other projects.

The only thing demons have inside of them is AMMO SHIELDS AND HEALTH

Attached: 1501975725_giphy (1) (1).gif (579x325, 1.75M)

>the spawn of Satan himself is trying to rehabilitate demons

why tough?

Because its an absurd premise that lends itself to situation driven comedy? Please dont take this as an insult but you should really see a psychologist. There might be a disability pension in it for you

There is nothing in this universe more cringeworthy than anons pretending to be devout Christians.

So is it basically an allegory about a hopelessly retarded college girl who unironically believes that niggers are people only to be proven wrong by reality?

Hopefully never. Tumblry cartoons like this and SU were better off never existing.

Attached: Boom!.gif (576x324, 323.48K)

You're missing the point of the show. She says it because she's an optimistic moron, literally every other character that doesn't personally know how laughs at her for saying it, in fact most of the people "helping" her are only doing it to laugh at her because watching her fail at her impossible task is funny, they say that to her face.

Yeah, you're right, demons are scum and she's an idiot for thinking otherwise. That's the point of the show, it's supposed to be a major uphill battle to try and redeem them anyway, but she's gonna spend a long time failing before even the slightest results show up.

never and thats a good thing

>idealistic and naive character is idealistic and naive
This can't be real

BTW most Demons in show are actually former humans who were send to Hell after death and point of story is trying to rehabilitate them so they can be send to Heaven

it's because all the demons are LGBT, get it?

The real question is when will the first episode of this come out?

Attached: .jpg (1984x1050, 305.09K)

But thats retarded.
she is a fucking demon and trying to do that for now reason at all is shit writing.

it has actual episodes?

>You're missing the point of the show.
i know the point of the show. still dont like it.
the spawn of satan itself being a goodie two shoes that wants to reform demons for no reason whatsoever sounds retarded.

>Hazbin Hotel

Attached: Soldier.jpg (500x500, 39.65K)

I'm not anti Hazbin.

i dislike hazbin hotel as much as the everyone else but why is this pic being spammed everywhere? I've sen it on Yas Forums and here a few times already

Never, it was all a tranny ponzi scheme like TransLifeLine was.

It's a meme I decided to start back on January the 20th. There was a thread with 8 of these.

Attached: soldiers.jpg (1891x607, 68.53K)

What the fuck is wrong with the men in this style? Women,okay, but the men are half-orcs beaten with the ugly stick for talking back?