- My favorite show from Jetix

- My favorite show from Jetix
- Literally no one remember it
Does that makes me a hipster?

Attached: 7299513.3.jpg (360x360, 118.31K)

>using "-"
Also no.

Yes, a hipster with bad taste which is the same thing.

Who doesn't remember this show

It was OK

Yang best boy

I still think it was ahead of its time. It had a lot of continuity for a 2006 cartoon. Yes, I know Avatar came out in 2005, but YYY was also an eleven minute episode show, and we didn't get another eleven minute episode show with continuity until Adventure Time and Regular Show, I believe.

But YYY also had plenty of 22 minute episodes when they wanted to tell longer stories. The final season was 39 half-hours long, so it had around 70 episodes since some of them were 22 minutes long, and it had four storylines that it covered. There was a lot going on.

I've never watched it but I can remember it.

I used to love this show as a kid. I like how even though it was a flash-animated cartoon clearly made with dumb-fun entertainment in mind it still took the time to flesh out some lore and plot. Also both season finales were the hypest shit ever.

>Yang best boy
>When Carl the Evil Cockroach Wizard exists
Yang is cute though so he can be second best.

Attached: carl.png (1920x1090, 1.2M)

It's not the most obscure show, but it's also not one of the most remembered shows from this time period, as shows like Ben 10, Camp Lazlo, and probably even Super Monkey Team Robot Force Hyper Go! are more remembered. I think if it was on a network that more people had (Toon Disney was a digital cable network), people would have more nostalgia for it. That being said, plenty of people seem to remember it or atleast vaguely remember it

I member user, I member...

Attached: 1567872853624.jpg (233x198, 6.7K)

Bob Boyle's art cubical style is easily recognizable. He made YYY, Wow Wow Wubbzy, and this is his new Netflix show coming out May 8th.
When I look at his art it makes me think of zoomers.

>Does that makes me a hipster?
no but it probably makes you a zoomer.

Attached: unofficial wubzy remake.png (1080x772, 799.04K)

>Does that makes me a hipster?
Depends. Did you create a youtube channel to talk about this as some kind of obscure gem?

I like that the girl rabbit doesn't wear pants.

That is all.

i remember watching it
and being ok with it
but i would just switch the channel if there was something better on another network

So do 90% of the animal crossing characters and other furry shows that aren't Sonic-like in how they feel like females should cover up.

It was ok.
Nothing to brag about, some interesting concepts, and it knew exactly what it was.

I remember there was that epic grand-finale but then there were some episodes that supposedly chronologically happened afterwards? Like when bits of the big bad darkness dude started emerging again?

they introduced an even badder bad after the darkness dude. i forget who exactly but the final episode of the show revealed that yo was yin and yang's biological father

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-02-01-19h41m19s622.png (1920x1080, 1M)

>spoiler
That kinda felt like it came out of nowhere, especially after they spent all the time they did highlighting just how old and out of touch Yo is, it would have made more sense for him to be their grandfather. Plus he already acted as a father figure to Yin and Yang in the first place so the big reveal didn't really feel necessary either.

Attached: 1452459337864.png (723x879, 348.84K)

Attached: YYY scarf.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

deep

Saranoia was like Femme Fatale from PPG. How much world has changed.

Sadly, she was one of the villains demoted to extra during season two. That was one of the bad things about it.

Try being a monkey fan.

I miss skeleton king.

>Yin always going for evil dick every once in a while
>Meanwhile it took original big bad,his minions and shitload of manipulation to convince Yang to do smth for them
Kino writing

I REALLY liked it when it first started but as it went on, both of the two leads were jerks. It made sense for Yang but I don't know why they made Yin so unlikable, too.

Also, this show was rampant with 80s-esque animation errors. So many scenes/frames where you'd see Yang with either Yin's bow or eyelashes.

I REALLY don't remember any of this. Only the character Yuck, because lol, and one joke where the monkey villain is trying to trick Yang in a deal and says something like "bananas don't grow on trees, you know?"
Was it any good?
>It made sense for Yang but I don't know why they made Yin so unlikable, too
Isn't the Yin the evil/chaotic black part or the Yin Yang?

Attached: Yuck.jpg (360x450, 22.59K)

Almost 20 years of jokey villains has really taken the charm of characters like Carl from me, ESPECIALLY whenever they pull the "dumb joke villain turns out to outshine the serious villains and comes the closest to winning" card. I blame Jack Spicer.

Is this by Butch Hartman?

It looks halfway between the styles of McCracken and Hartman, though not with the animation budget of either's peak.

>Yuck
Oh boy, I remember seeing A LOT of Yin/Yuck fanart back in the deviantart days, it was crazy.
He was pretty popular amongst the fangirls.