Answer me this question, Yas Forums: How could one family be so wholesome on this level?

Answer me this question, Yas Forums: How could one family be so wholesome on this level?

Attached: 1582287793600.png (1650x1080, 1.51M)

Are you kidding me? We have three sweet little wholesome characters and one genocidal maniac like serious Star doesn't fit in here

kek.

Attached: 1587700881270.jpg (286x193, 13.4K)

How wouls Doomguy's mind function on a daily, mundane basis?
I wouldn't say he'd have PTSD, but the antithesis of it or something.

fpbp

WHERE'S RUBER AND BROLY YOU ASSHOLE

Where the FUCK is Hilda you faggot?

he basically has transcended anger and entered a sort of battle nirvana

Attached: 1587319939267.jpg (528x396, 79.37K)

Star looks a lot like her mom but has nowhere near the moral value that her father carries.

You can't make fun of chris chan, deviantart or tumblr after unironically posting this as a thread series

We make more fun of Newgrounds here now than deviantart, this is Yas Forumsmblr, and Chris Chan is based as hell. Anything else you want to say?

it's okay when we do it

This is what I imagine. He can mostly function outside of combat but he probablyhas some difficulties. I imagine he avoids stress and confrontation.

>It’s a time travel episode

Attached: B2695D83-7F4A-4D83-9E26-D0BF454D8316.jpg (626x715, 74.72K)

Where's Isabelle the smart slightly snarky pet dog?

Attached: 1582252658916.png (424x578, 351.37K)

okay if these four get into an all out brawl who wins? Are Hazbin Hotel characters strong or would whats her name get taken out super quick?

Why would they be fighting? They're a happy family.

Fuck you're happy family I want to see Steven punch Star's teeth in

your*

Imma say Steven or Star since I think Star at like full magical potential is like dangerously OP but normally she gets murdered and even now canonically there ain't no magic

Doom Slater defeated a reality warping god. He’s way above everybody. But Charlie wins by convincing him to bang while the kids go cuddle during movies

I'll be honest with you Doom Slayer kind of seems like the least likely winner like since his world is entirely action oriented and he killed all of hell he seems like an easy winner but his feats don't really compare and isn't this guy just a really amped up angry ass human? Like how can he even break a shield that took direct fire from a lazer presumable more advanced and powerful than the BFG and then later on it took direct point blank fire from WD's eye lazers

He’s actually backed by God. Like Morgan Freeman God

Question, who is responsible for this cringeshit? Sufags or hazbin spammers?

Okay and?

>Charlie unknowingly squeezing her son’s ass during Hell prom

Attached: 1587684794339.jpg (1125x1100, 105.91K)

Hey OP, your pic outdated. Here's the updated version, and a reminder of who's in the family.

>The Doomslayer (The Father)
>Charlie (The Mother)
>Steven (The Oldest Child)
>Star (The Middle Child)
>Hilda (The Youngest Child)
>Twig (The Family Dog(-esqe Creature)
>Lion (The Family Cat)

Attached: The Blazkowicz-Magne Family.jpg (720x720, 466.24K)

Just let him be Chadven, he’d be already used to killing

Can a drawfag plz draw them all sitting on a couch Simpsons-style?

Guts status: not huge (he checked)