Scott Adams / Dilbert

Once he picked a team politically, I quit reading the strip. His politics are so abhorrent that it taints everything else he does.

Attached: 160930_Dilbert-Adams.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x503, 39.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scottadamssays.com/2016/09/25/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He supported Hillary.

>noooooooooooo you have to support orange man inject the soap right now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What came first, ranch or cool ranch?

He changed his mind several times and ended up supporting Trump.

I'm curious ,he did ? Like i understood he ended up supporting Trump but i'm curious to see his Clinton phase

He's very liberal though. His only political standing I can figure out is "fuck chinks and fuck the CCP".

Attached: +_cbe768e3115a74cb095716b60f8ad92d.jpg (497x394, 53.47K)

His twitter account is hilarious. It's GOT to be parody-- nobody could be that stupid and obnoxious by accident.

He was liberal ten years ago. Now he claims- seriously!- that he only endorsed Hillary Clinton because he was getting death threats from Democrats.

Attached: Linc.jpg (520x960, 56.47K)

>Once he picked a team politically, I quit reading the strip. His politics are so abhorrent that it taints everything else he does.
This is so true for so many people it hurts

>getting death threats from Democrats.
that's probably what happened

Attached: boomer usa.jpg (900x439, 173.01K)

Does he still not believe in evolution?

this isn't an edit btw

I believe that.

Waaa polfags again bitching about leftist polit- oh

If you were to really examine Scott's politics, you should eventually be able to see is that the only real political alignment is that he's pro-authority.
Basically, he's for everything that gives more power to the state. (Anti-gun, anti-freedom, pro-surveillance and pro-technology dependency). He's incredibly trusting of "experts" and believes everyone who is rich and famous deserves to be. He hates China because his ex-wife's son was killed by a Fentanyl overdose, but he also turns around and repeats their social policies, he very much does seen to believe in a social credit system. He's an atheist, but believes religion is a great system to control society's undesirables. He doesn't even begin to understand the constitution, he does not appear to understand that the Bill of Rights does not grant rights, but it protects "God-Given" rights. His recent freakouts over Covid are the best example of him being totally afraid of people having freedom. His periscopes were painful to watch.

I dunno. At first he seemed very smart and at least a neutral commentator. But he slips into utter-hysterics every so often, and I can't stand to watch him anymore.

Attached: sneedenfeeden.jpg (600x461, 73.24K)

>His recent freakouts over Covid are the best example of him being totally afraid of people having freedom.

He leans towards opening the economy.

I meant from a few weeks ago. I haven't watched since.
He's acknowledged that a bad economy will kill more people than the virus (which is true) from the start, but he's definitely had his share of panic induced freakouts.

Attached: 1586634531915.png (601x231, 17.72K)

Attached: 1586634973247.png (1170x1338, 370.6K)

I've always found Dilbert painfully dull

Fuck off with your Yas Forums-tier bait.

ORANGE MAN BAD

Yeah, that's totally credible.

Sit down and drink your bleach.

I thought engineers were vidya autists. They'd definitely know what an npc is.

>Once he picked a team politically, I quit reading the strip. His politics are so abhorrent that it taints everything else he does.
If conservatives boycotted everything made by liberals the only pop culture they could enjoy would be Dilbert and Ted Nugent.

Congratulations! You are his target audience.

But for those of us who refuse to drink the Koolaid, neither trump nor his cartooning apologists have anything to offer.

Attached: POTUS.jpg (510x498, 111.38K)

Hi Metafilter.

scottadamssays.com/2016/09/25/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to/

Imagine thinking you haven't drank kool-aid while posting shit like this.
Sure, you haven't drank the trump kool-aid, but that's not the only kind if out there.

And Ted Nugent threatened the lives of democrats, called Obama a subhuman mongrel, and was invited to the White House by Donald Trump.

You're not here to discuss Dilbert or Scott, are you?

Fuck yeah.

Sure, but he's got to explain the meme to the normies who read the strip.

Which is why it's kind of an awful strip.
For people who understand what an npc is, it's exposition heavy and awkward with no real punchline.
For people who do not know what an npc is, the whole thing is likely just confusing and not funny either.