How OP can you get with a Earthbender?

Here is the best build I could make
>Sand bender
>Scrolls of water and air moves
they could use the similar techniques since you can treat sand like a fluid in most cases
>Metal bending
>Steel dust
just to be even more abrasive and blast off any protection.
>Lava bending
once you put some dust in your enemy eyes heat it up to make their blindness permanent and get a opening for a killing blow.

what do you think

Attached: Kuvira.png (350x197, 103.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hHPcfP6A5Wk?t=408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Metal bending only works because they're bending the rock impurities in the metal, not the actual metal. Bending steel dust wouldn't work, unless the steel it's made from is absolutely chock full of impurities to begin with

Attached: Fuck.jpg (530x486, 68.38K)

The quality doesn't really matter, it just needs to be more abrasive, I included it to make it harder for a earth bender to bent against the user but yeah I see your point

You could have mechas, not just a fucking Eva like they did in Korea but small scale mechanical mechas powered by bending with canons imbedded inside, something strong enough to take out an enemy plane

You could make a decent anti air weapons with Earth or Water bending lunch disks in to the air and they are basically free ammunition

Not as OP as JSA's Sandy

Attached: rock of eternity.jpg (960x1516, 278.25K)

haven seen that one before

>Calcium is a mineral
>Calcium is in bones
It's a stretch but we're dealing with Kung Fu magic anyway. Theoretically an earthbender could telekinetically rip bones out.

>Be the Avatar
>Go into the Avatar state
>Use enhanced bending ability to bend bones though earth bending and blood through water bending
>Fuck with the person like a human puppet, before breaking all their bones

Attached: 1587678515396.png (498x278, 87.22K)

finally a counterpoint to blood bending

even ordinary earth bending is OP when you literally can just send you opponents to hell
youtu.be/hHPcfP6A5Wk?t=408

You know how water benders gets more power during a full moon and fire benders get more power from the sun?

Earth benders have basically a power boost 24/7

you don't even need to do that, just sink their legs and crush their femurs for a a painfull kill

>Firelord Ozai lands on stone pillar to talk to Aang
>Aang immediately sinks the fucker, trapping him completely without needing to actually kill him
>Wait till comet passes and bring white lotus to detain him
>War over
Man, earth bending is way too overpowered

Attached: 1586111821895.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

All that moral fagottry could have been solved without the energy bending asspull

think about that

Attached: 1587208897413.png (156x168, 53.4K)

It's saddening and hilarious that the solution to one of the biggest problems in ATLA was so simple. I didn't even think about myself until user brought it up. That's why it's important to get good writers, folks.

Attached: 1584512883530.jpg (530x391, 33.1K)

Not directly combat related but a skilled team of earthbender could probably build an entire mountain castle in a few days and just by using the stone of the mountain itself. Hell they could even build further into the mountain. A team of master earthbenders could even turn the entire mountain into one huge fortified structure.
Or my personnel favorite, and earthbender could just buy a plot of land and build his own underground dream house.

Attached: cffc1b1f189513669b27b78148cf3234.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

>Don't forget about liquid metal (meteorites), which can be bent like waterbending.
>They can create weapons such as blades and whips on the spot just like the Kuvira Vs Suyin fight.
>When Kuvira fought Korra at the end she created six blades/knives which means they can control their trajectory, which is cool.
>cables to climb mountains / fight

and that's just metal bending alone.

Earthbending is siriously OP.

Attached: Kuvira.png (843x578, 378.62K)

The writing was good but it was one of those moments were a they didnt though about the obvious solution

they can make supper bunker in a matter of hours with basically infinite artillery how the fuck they were loosing to the fire nation is beyond me

he'd still be a dangerous fire and lightning bender though. a depowered ozai would demoralize the shit out of any fire nation hardliner.

Good god. They really should've sent Bumi in to attack the firelord, man could take him down just by himself. Fuck Aang and his moral gripes, Bumi is the main character now!

Attached: Holy Shit.png (305x327, 83.35K)

This is why I love to overthink this stuff because you realize things like this.

earth king's an idiot and the dai li probably think the other earth kingdoms are expendable.

During the Comet wouldn't Ozai have had enough explosive force from his firebending to blast himself free?

he is immobilized for the most part so he could really use anything beyond fire breath, still dangerous though

>Be Bumi
>Pick the fucker up while still encased in rock
>Transport him to a prison cell like the water benders in PuppetMaster
>Keep location a secret, even from Avatar
>Threat neutralized

Attached: 1586132136192.png (400x425, 124.57K)

There was a great post making that exact post before. It even works with Aangs own moral journey of no longer running away from his resbonsiblities and works with the past Avatars wisdom.
Except apparently no one likes that conclusion. I brought it up and everyone said "nah he has to have bending removed" for reasons.

Not if he wanted to burn all of his flesh. He'd either cook the rock around him or the flames would immediately light him on fire. Either way, fitting end

It would be really hard to capture him but once Aang got a limb he can compressed it to reinforce it

Fire benders are heat resistant but that definitively pass his limit