What happens when Harley Quinn rules New New Gotham?

What happens when Harley Quinn rules New New Gotham?

Attached: Harley Quinn.jpg (762x694, 94.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEtw3XJoJrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Principles_for_the_Establishment_of_a_Monolithic_Ideological_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You so know Kim Jong Ill and Kim Jong Un were elected to their positions right? Yo won't necessarily lead when her brother dies, unless she gets elected to lead the workers party of Korea

So feminists are bootlickers too?

New New Gotham gets taken over within 2 minutes of Joker coming back because she's a useless fangirl.

Thanks I needed a good laugh

What laugh? The position of leader of the party isn't hereditary, the reasons Il and In got their positions was because of the work they did during the revolution (in ils case) and in the party. It's no different from Bush Sr and Bush Jr both being president

um

Just look it up, they are elected to their positions, they're obviously popular because they're father and grandfather are heroes, but it's not automatically theirs because they're related

youtube.com/watch?v=iEtw3XJoJrE

confucianism is right about women

Just look at her

Attached: IMG_20200426_080808.jpg (758x720, 116.38K)

I hate that guy because people in the SlateStarCodex Discord always post him to mock me.

>North Korea
>elections

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Principles_for_the_Establishment_of_a_Monolithic_Ideological_System
>10. We must pass down the great achievement of the revolution by the Great Leader comrade Kim Il-sung from generation to generation, inheriting and completing it to the end.

>The great revolutionary accomplishments pioneered by the Great Leader Comrade KIM Il Sung must be succeeded and perfected by hereditary succession until the end. The firm establishment of the sole leadership system is the crucial assurance for the preservation and development of the Great leader's revolutionary accomplishments, while achieving the final victory of the revolution.

Kim Jong-nam, Kim Jong-il's eldest son and half-brother to Kim Jong-un, was assassinated back in 2017.
Kim Han-sol, Kim Jong-nam's son, has fallen off the grid since 2017.
Kim Jong-un's direct brother, Kim Jong-chul, has stayed away from politics for most of his adult life and is reportedly a guitarist in a Pyongyang band.

Kim Jong-un's wife, Ri Sol-ju, has a diplomatic role but otherwise does not have many public appearances. They allegedly have had three children together, though only one has had a public reveal: their daughter Kim Ju-ae. Regardless, any of their children would be far too young to lead a country.

Kim Yo-jong is the only remaining choice, unless the North Korean government wishes to pull out a wildcard in the form of some illegitimate child of Kim Jong-il or Kim Jong-un. She is said to be a "driving force behind [...] her brother's cult of personality", an alternate member of the North Korean Politburo, and supposedly in head of the NorKo Secret Police.

She's the most logical choice to lead given that she's almost literally been at her brother's side since his regime began. If she mysteriously dies, then something is terribly wrong.

We know, but that's not the problem
It can't be an election if you either have no competition or your opponents are all jailed or killed

>shilling the onion in 2020

she cute

Would you simp for her?

Attached: Future Vicky.png (721x543, 398.84K)

The Corona virus was a plot of distraction to allow for the discrete poisoning of Jong un so that NK could test the power of waifu over both horny nerds and SJWs.

She doesn't even need to become the leader in name, she could just claim the title of regent for one of the kids and give her several years to run the place while moulding them into the ruler she wants.

She rules for 4 minutes until the JL gets freed and take her out. In the end she is the only one that goes to jail.

Is this really just the flimsiest excuse to whine about feminism you could come up with?

"I am running for president, will anyone run against me? Last chance!"
"I will ru-"
BLAM
"Oh, guess I'm unopposed"

Not a single person in this thread said anything about feminism, let alone whined about it.

Attached: 1586530971145.jpg (800x800, 176.06K)

Attached: 0E87A2D6-21D0-4289-9133-3910DA626E95.jpg (1952x2048, 239.45K)

Attached: 6A3B17F3-7F7C-4449-A562-CA3C6B0DD120.jpg (1600x900, 235.23K)

I elect you biggest dumbass of Yas Forums

No un

The "Ten Principles" document is a fake, it was made up by anti-DPRK media. You can read the theoretical works of Kim il-Sung and Kim Jong-il in Marxists.org, and you won't find the "Ten Principles" thingy anywhere. The whole "North Korea is a secret hereditary monarchy is a lie too. Basically don't believe anything the mainstream media tells about North Korea, 99% of it is just propaganda. Just like they said about how Saddam Hussein had thrown hundreds of babies off incubators and had WMD, or how people in the GDR were starving, of how the USSR in the 80's had millions of political prisoners, or how Gadaffi was supposedly funding wahabist jihadist yada yada.
Most of the press in the West just repeats whatever rubbish the Pentagon feeds them, and you retards seem to believe it every time.

Attached: leaders of north korea.png (799x837, 176.7K)

Attached: lee.png (471x559, 527.19K)

Hey, whats it like working over in north korea

YES QUEEN
I STAN GIRL HITLER

North Korea is a shithole but it's nowhere near as bad as you think it is, why do you think Un kills all his generals and they're suddenly Resurrected a week later?