I'm waiting for this to tragically end

I'm waiting for this to tragically end.

I'm waiting for Kite Man to be thrown under the bus via forced writing just so Harley and Ivy can get together.

But its not happening and I'm hopeful it'll stay that way. They are just too wholesome

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 10.27.07 PM.png (1095x646, 593.42K)

It will never be canon, there are only references, like a joke or something like that
this image is from the first season
in season 2 they hold hands
only that, relax

Attached: harley-quinn.png (630x340, 222.82K)

Oh you sweet summer child.

Kiteman is either going to be flanderized into a tremendous asshole so Ivy can break up with him, or he'll be killed off.

Either way, Harley/Ivy has already been confirmed by one of the creators on Twitter.

Kiteman will ruin it by being a worrywart and constantly thinking he's not good enough. Ivy will ruin it by expecting Kiteman to always help her bail out Harley. The cracks were already starting to show last episode.

You know the funny thing? Kite Man in this show has had more positive chemistry with Ivy than she ever did with Harley. Hell Kite Man is the only reason I'm still watching this fucking show anymore.

It is astounding how shit Harley is on this show. She's annoying, stupid, and now has to kill off the competition just so she can still be the star. I kind of wish Ivy was the lead character, because she's CONSTANTLY fixing Harley's fuckups. It's not even in an endearing way, its "oh great, how will Harley guilt trip her friend into pulling her ass of the fire this time?"
But Kite Man oozes confidence.

Attached: Poison Ivy concept art.jpg (948x1920, 104.18K)

The latest episode threw some big hints. Harley learns that sometimes true love requires sacrifice for someone else. Ivy dropped everything and sacrificed getting a good wedding venue for Harley.

Kiteman got into a petty squabble with Batman's lamest villain just so he could get the venue that Ivy wanted and fretted about not getting the booking especially after she left him to go help Harley. Ivy makes kiteman less confident and she'll drop everything to go save Harley's dumb ass. I get the sense that this is the direction they're going in.

Kiteman just acts a little too pathetic for my tastes sometimes it's endearing but now it's mostly annoying, I can see him going full Jerry when he gets dumped

Attached: intro-1567519981.jpg (780x439, 32.61K)

I mean we already know it's happening, i just hope they don't just shit on Kiteman or sudenly make him an asshole to set the Ivy/Harley relationship going

I'm surprised how fun the chemistry between these two got. My best bet is Kite man will be just in the background as super, or get some nods for the rest of the season.

I doubt Harley and Ivy will hit it off because both really have no idea what they want, and even if Ivy/Kite is still a thing, she herself just isn't ready at all to settle down in anyway due to everything being in shit anyway

user I think your friend on the verge of getting blown up and a dying woman is a good reason to put the wedding prep on hold. Shove your "True Love" bullshit up your ass.
>Ivy makes kiteman less confident
Since fucking when? He goes above and beyond for her. He was willing to fight Aquaman, or get killed by Dr Trap for her.

I get that they'll probably throw Kite Man under the bus but Harleyfags seem to be watching a different show

Dude. I like Kiteman too. But Kiteman going above and beyond for her has nothing to do with day-to-day confidence. He got frazzled over a simple venue booking and then Ivy piled on more stress by ditching him to save Harley. They're not throwing him under the bus, that's just your woe-is-me attitude talking.

>Harley/Ivy
its bait, hallucinations, ivy has confessed his feelings many times, but i agree, kite man is more likely to die,
Harley and ivy are not lesbians, at least not in this series

>But Kiteman going above and beyond for her has nothing to do with day-to-day confidence
He's actually been relatively confident all things considered. The venue was understandable because it was the last available one in New Gotham since its a hellscape. I don't really get the Jerry vibes like this user stated at all. Jerry is just pathetic.
>Woe-is me attitude
What?

I think, with the Jerry vibes, he talking about how Kiteman becomes a sad sack the minute that something goes wrong. Him becoming vulnerable was what helped Ivy open up to him in the first place. But there's been a few times where we've seen him as a mess in his room and that's gonna make some viewers think that he's just going to become that full time. I don't. I think his breaking up with Ivy will actually be a good thing for him in the long run (at least, that seems to be how they're setting it up).

I just gotta say to anyone who has even the tiniest of hopes that harley and kiteman will survive as a couple don't. It will be better this way

My only hope at this point is that the ship happens in a way so shitty not even Harlivyfags can defend/enjoy it.

>Harley and Kiteman
I know what you meant. But you made it sound like Kiteman's in a love triangle.

I hope Nora kills Harley

>I hope Nora kills Harley
hellllyeaahhhh

>Kiteman
>Pathetic loser ends up with the hot chick

I can see why you all are so in enamored with their relationship

Attached: 1433317909891.jpg (200x373, 17.05K)

I didn't like this adapt of Ivy but shes grown on me.

>Pathetic Loser
Let's see you do the shit Kite Man does. I don't see you soaring over a city, jumping off roofs without hesitation, and having the confidence to bang a 10/10 supervillain

Having known that it was always going to end. I just enjoy the relationship while it can. Hoping that the ending is bittersweet. But there is a lot of people who are enamoured with the relationship for the exact reason you gave. Not gonna lie.

Go to bed Kiteman

I do think it's cute as well but always saw it for more of a chance for some gags than anything, though it's gotten more build up than I thought it would.

I actually hated the pairing at first, but it actually grew on me as Kite Man became LESS pathetic. Useful even.

>Kiteman
>Pathetic loser
Commit lifen't

Attached: Kite-Man.jpg (646x590, 435.62K)

>Harley and ivy are not lesbians, at least not in this series

You're right. They're bisexuals, which the seething HarlIvyfags and even some Ivyfags have forgotten about.

>the venue that Ivy wanted
Ivy doesn't give a shit about the venue

Except kiteman is technically a chad, he's just on the lower end of them

bisexual fags are the most insecure people on the internet. You could show one man fucking another in the ass, go "Wow that's gay", and some asshole will chime in "Um no they might be bisexuals stop with the bi erasure"

Eh, when you're the black sheep of the community, it tends to leave you with a chip on your shoulder.