Why was GL so reluctant to hook up with Hawkgirl...

Why was GL so reluctant to hook up with Hawkgirl? If it’s your destiny to bust a fat nut in a hot exotic alien chick and give her a strong son, why fight against it?

Attached: B96BB372-C042-4C60-822B-6BA42EF505F8.jpg (670x670, 143.34K)

He should've gotten with Katma Tui. I know their romance was necessary to make Justice League's finale better but still.

Was that when he was dating Vixen or what. My memory of it is all foggy

>Destiny
That's just it. People naturally are a little resistant to predetermined fate. Its like choice doesn't matter

The timeline is they get together, break-up when she leaves the league, John starts dating Vixen, John goes to the future and see his son Warhawk, John tells Shayera about him and states he's staying with Vixen.

Lets see...they started banging, they got invaded by more hawk aliens, hawk husband realized he got cucked, he hawked off and black lantern was all like shiiiiet after that because she made things difficult, he saw their son in the future, more shiiet was had.

I'm not even going to bother trying to explain the infinicuck multi lifetimes theyve had together with Hawkman and all that nonsense.

Attached: 1280810471099.jpg (630x623, 81.36K)

Shayera is for me

Jon doesn't believe in racemixing. He wanted to keep his genes pure.

Is it really racemixing if they're not even the same species?

They were setting up Flash and Hawkgirl, right? They always had weirdly intimate moments.

Attached: 1586884542379.gif (540x290, 2.4M)

This

Attached: katma.gif (769x544, 2.16M)

They had a sibling relationship, as far as I remember

Flash felt like the gay friend of Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl since those two had guys they were into already.

Because bad writing

>banging vixen until you get bored, knowing that you have another woman waiting for you to knock her up
Honestly Vixen is better in every way but John has a backup plan if things go bad.

Attached: thinking.jpg (801x653, 48.54K)

He has that one episode where he shows an interest in Fire but you're right he's the only member of the original 7 who doesn't have a serious love interest

imagine pulling her wings during sex

I can actually recall Justice League Unlimited making me a coomer.

John and Bruce were getting the most action up on that Watchtower

>bruce
>action

I think the better question what the fuck was going on with the Writers? One minute they want them together, and the next they bury their relationship and make them seem like semi-hostile friends.

>build up relationship
>they become a couple
>fiancee comes out of nowhere and she betrays everyone for him
>then she changes sides and helps everyone take down her fiancee
>now everyone hates her and she decides to not be on the team (even though they narrowly voted her to be accepted back)
>john goes on with his life and shacks up with vixen, a busty supermodel that's tough
>shayera comes back and things get complicated
>since john is with vixen she gets with carter for a bit
>then she's single again
>then john finds out that they have a kid in the future
>then john and shayera find out they were lovers in a previous life
>then john tells her about the future but he doesn't like his future being dictated so he's staying with vixen
It may seem complicated but it's been played out over the entire series. I'd say the relationship managed to be handled better than any other shows but you could argue the past life stuff was unnecessary.

Yeah I mean they're reincarnated lovers, have a future son, and clearly still had feelings for each other. No reason to beat around the bush.

>infinicuck

Attached: 1549726689688.png (737x675, 290.9K)

Where the fuck did she put it

Magic!

Flash was just everyone's little brother. The girls liked him like a puppy.

Does she lay eggs when she gives birth

>past life stuff was unnecessary
They just wanted to shit on Hawkman

She put it in a pocket that she has inside her skin bro. She’s like a Kangaroo

this. i know i would too, if i went to the future and met my son/daughter and said *** was the mother. the idea of time/destiny forcing you go down that path takes my freewill out of the equation.

jon pretty much saying, 'fuck destiny'.