Daredevil

What went right? Should they keep Matt/Fisk in the MCU?

Attached: FiskWhiteSuit-S3Promo.jpg (994x1581, 135.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0y2KzokrzNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes they should. I'd love to see Matt team up with Spider-Man to take on Fisk. Although, I think they'd have to do a soft rest on the characters, since I doubt Feige wants any concrete connections between the movies and the Netflix shows.

Well, Daredevil is rumored to be in spiderman 3(and captain marvel) with the same actor

No, they shouldn't. Vincent's Kingpin sucked and wasn't the least bit intimidating. Nothing against the actor, just didn't buy it

A tv show budget with tv show actors = shit.

Yes.

Nah, I dug their season one fight.

Neither were any good

Wow.
I remember realizing DC just got BTFO'd with eight episodes with a shoe-string budget, but you do you.

Went to rewatch it since its been awhile but Season 2 is just so slow compared to Season 1. So many feats were accomplished by matt in season 1 from taking down King's patners but now Season 2 is a crawl with tie in galore for Punisher and Defender set ups. The only thing i can really dig out of season 2 is that they had the best fight scenes by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=0y2KzokrzNg
That red lighting near the end of the fight on him gives me shivers every time.

>Tennant's Kilgrave sucked and wasn't the least bit intimidating
FTFY. Vincent was fine.

wdym

Shouldn't kingpin be way fatter?

I meant it was good. And made what DC was putting out at the time look sick.

I haven't watched the series, but yeah, that OP pic does NOT look like a convincing Kingpin. WAY too scrawny.

>MCU
They're still doing that?

Attached: 1371877142134.png (500x375, 48.72K)

Is Daredevil the best superhero show of all time?

Legion is better.

If we're just talking about live-action then probably

Doom Patrol's better

>What went right?
Matt/Fisk
>Should they keep Matt/Fisk in the MCU?
D'Onofrio sure, Charlie Cox is balding hard so maybe if he uses a wig or something

Attached: Charlie-Cox-1.jpg (757x505, 90.95K)

>Charlie Cox is balding

So was Sean Connery, big deal

Y I K E S

Kingpin is suppose to actually be all muscle under that girth.

Yes they should keep them but not like this faggot over here wants

>le team up with spidey!!!!

Fuck off, if you do that you'll just ruin the character forever, the Netflix series are dark and not funny, Fisk is intimidating and after the shit he did in S3 I can't see him fighting a little twink faggot who constantly makes jokes about him being fat. If you want that then just reboot Daredevil completely.

I think they should be making Fisk/Kingpin the villain of the next Spider-Man movie. I think it was a mistake to leave that "Spider-Man framed by Mysterio" thread from FFH. Fisk should be up to some shit, Peter interferes and Kingpin hires the Sinister Six to go after him. I don't know why they aren't doing that since its soo obvious!?!

Because Marvel is retarded

No, he was good just because D'onofrio played him

How would this Fisk react to Spider-man shit talking him?

>Fisk is intimidating
lol

>implying MCU Spider-Bitch can shittalk anyone

Two people should primarily decide; Mr D'nofrio and Kevin Fiege. The Actor playing Matt Murdock is very much loved even though the tv universe from SHIELD to Iron Fist stands on shakey ground popularity wise.
It was good casting anyway for everybody involved, anyway. I

Side note: Ido wish the world was more sympathetic to journeying white men outclassing natives at their own culture like Sully from Avatar or Kane in Kung To but Whte Flight isn't what it used to be,
I guess these days when Whitney leaves he doesn't come bac