GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3

James Gunn revealed some new information about the movie during an instragram live.

>Rocket will be the central character and the movie will explore who created him and why.

>Kraglin will have a bigger role and actually be part of the team.

>Rocket's otter girlfriend Lylla and Drax's presumed dead daughter Kamaria might appear.

>Adam Warlock is not a certainty.

>A major Guardian will die.

>This will be a definitive end to this version of the Guardians, and Gunn has no plans for a fourth movie.

Attached: GOTG.jpg (1600x800, 219.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rogerwardell?lang=en
instagram.com/p/BESfJFfR2HZ/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quill is going to die because no one likes Chris Pratt anymore, isn't he? Also, who the fuck is Kraglin?

none of this matters since they just completely shit on star lord for the entirety of Infinity War and End Game. Fuck marvel

his brother

We all know it's Rocket already, it's too obvious.

>>Rocket will be the central character and the movie will explore who created him and why.
Oh fuck boys we getting Halfworld and Lyla and Wal-Rus. Also I think Rocket will die soon.
>Kraglin will have a bigger role and actually be part of the team.
Nepotism
>Adam Warlock is not a certainty.
Wasted opportunity
Calling it as either (mostly) Rocket or Drax
>This will be a definitive end to this version of the Guardians, and Gunn has no plans for a fourth movie.
We getting the OG Guardians

Attached: FA83C4BB-31E2-43CD-9ECC-208D8A97E41E.png (500x609, 148.39K)

But don't worry he'll be revived!!111

>Rocket again
Fuck I'm sick of him. He's not BAD but it felt like the last one pushed him as the focus already and he got a lot of screentime so far compared to other Guardians. Wish we got more Drax and/or Mantis.

Didn't Gunn show a Post-Credit scene on GOTG 2 about this guys promising to do a come back? And then we have the Adam Warlock stuff. I guess both of this ideas will be put aside, which is a shame.

Why isn't Adam Warlock a major player in the MCU?

They push him because he sells fucktons of t-shirts and plushies.

>Didn't Gunn show a Post-Credit scene on GOTG 2 about this guys promising to do a come back? And then we have the Adam Warlock stuff. I guess both of this ideas will be put aside, which is a shame.
Literally making the “old” team come back as the “Galactic Guardians”. Krugarr and Charlie 27 could be great.

>>A major Guardian will die.
I'm guessing Drax since Bautista was the one most critical of Disney's decision to fire Gunn.

This is what we should have
>Rocket flashback in which we see Rocket as a Ranger fighting BlackJack O’Hare and him on Halfworld
>more Drax and Mantis
>Gamora and Peter settling down/retiring
>Adam Warlock should figure heavily as an enemy turned friend
>bring the High Evolutionary in as the baddie
>finish the Sovereign stuff
>make Nebula the new member

You know Gunn was involved with the Guardians parts right?

>We getting the OG Guardians
Stallone is 73 yo

Sure he was, especially when they were trying to fire his ass over tweets at the time.

>>Rocket will be the central character and the movie will explore who created him and why.

High Evolutionary

>Drax's presumed dead daughter Kamaria might appear

setting up Moondragon

>>Gamora and Peter settling down/retiring
This Gamora has never been in a relationship with Quill.

That happened in July of 18. Endgame finished production in January of 18.

Turns out Roger Wardell was spot-on. I guess Thunderbolts is coming.

Black Knight might be spun-off into his own franchise

twitter.com/rogerwardell?lang=en

Krugarr should've been saved for DS 2

>citation needed

guy who inherited the singing arrow

Yondu's second in command who helped him escape the mutiny.

>>A major Guardian will die.

Who's contract is up?

You fuck! You left out the fact that there's going to be more focus on Mantis.

Attached: tumblr_8f9af46ce211b8149dc389adf31fc36a_ac6121a1_1280.jpg (1004x1339, 271.61K)

He's more like his uncle

Why are they so hesitant to use Warlock?

>>Kraglin will have a bigger role and actually be part of the team.
>Nepotism
I actually came to like Kraglin in 2. I have a soft spot for those characters you think nothing of but end up becoming bigger. Like how he gives Quill the Zune and his reaction to Yondu's funeral.

>Wish we got more Drax and/or Mantis.
I feel yeah, but yeah, Gunn has stated a few times now that Mantis is going to have more screentime in GOTG 3.

Attached: Drax and Mantis.png (581x544, 339.62K)

And more Nebula

Attached: Nebula IRL2.png (1440x1386, 1.91M)

tl;dr?

tell me the last time adam warlock was in a relevant storyline. now tell me how to explain that storyline without cosmic characters who have yet to appear.

Yeah, I like James' brother. So, I'm looking forward to more of Kraglin.
Did Pratt do something worse than join a cult or did he start acting like a Nancy Cartwright?

>tell me the last time adam warlock was in a relevant storyline

that doesn't matter at all. When was the last time Eternals, Shang-Chi or Moon Knight were relevant?

Because he would probably suck up all the screentime of the film, which should focus on the main characters as this is their last outing.

Also, we don't need another Starlord gets jealous of a more competent person with Thor on the ship now.

They do karaoke together
instagram.com/p/BESfJFfR2HZ/?hl=en

He joined a church that was anti-gay.

That and people on twitter are "canceling" the GOTG cast for sticking up for Gunn for the tweets.

>Eternals
...I...uh...hm. Yeah. Yeah.

>Shang-Chi
When his name was Iron Fist and I mis-remembered the two times they remade a "Game of Death" plot and I was going to prove you wrong, couldn't and oh god

>Moon Knight
That run where he was in LA and had delusions of Spidey, Cap and Wolverine. And the one Warren Ellis issue that was an excuse to remake "The Raid"

First of all, Shang-Chi and Moon Knight are still used in recent comics.

Second, what does Adam Warlock bring to the table that Dr. Strange doesn't already bring? I'm sorry, but Adam Warlock is a character I never understood. He just felt so vague in terms of power and just devolved into absolute convoluted fuckery that if he appears in the last Guardians film, I expect him to sound like one of the Beatles and just bullshit on and on about how great he is.

They've had plenty of time to set up Warlock and instead they focused on some retarded shit with Ego. They knew they were doing infinity since at least the avengers.

Attached: Warlock Thanos.jpg (1025x1600, 620.73K)

>A Guardian dies

I would die laughing if it was Groot and then they announce The Rock is joining the MCU with Batista

>Second, what does Adam Warlock bring to the table that Dr. Strange doesn't already bring? I'm sorry, but Adam Warlock is a character I never understood. He just felt so vague in terms of power and just devolved into absolute convoluted fuckery that if he appears in the last Guardians film, I expect him to sound like one of the Beatles and just bullshit on and on about how great he is.

is that somehow a bad thing? or are you a pleb?

He's going to kill Nebula, not Rocket, fucking bullshit honestly

>Second, what does Adam Warlock bring to the table that Dr. Strange doesn't already bring?

Cosmic awareness. Ties to the Soul gem. A direct and powerful connection to the main antagonist. Profound introspection to the nature of the universe instead of another asshole Tony Stark quipster.

He married a Schwarzenegger / Kennedy

Attached: Joseph Baena Congratulates Katherine and Chris Pratt After Wedding.jpg (600x751, 87.84K)