The townie episodes of Steven Universe were kino except for Onion Gang and the Sadie's band episodes...

The townie episodes of Steven Universe were kino except for Onion Gang and the Sadie's band episodes. It was only bad at the time because of the hiatuses.

Prove me wrong.

protip: you can't

Attached: restaurant-wars-pizzas-fryboys-and-steven.png (948x542, 571.27K)

okay

I like to think that peedee was fucking the the pizza twin/ss/

I liked Onion Gang it was cute

nah, he's not chad enough. Steven was DEFINITELY fucking Kiki, however.

He has a way with charming the brown women.

Attached: Kiki's_Pizza_Delivery_Service_021.png (1920x1080, 558.22K)

Band episodes had music videos

Attached: stop.jpg (552x582, 118.22K)

I can listen to or watch clips of individual songs online without having to sit through those episodes.

Eh only Ghost and the Haven't you noticed I'm a star were good and even then Ghost wasn't too terribly good

>cool kids good, band bad
What is this? Sadie hatie?

I don't hate Sadie, I actually liked Sadie's Song. Her band episodes, which shared a spotlight with the cool kids, were ungodly boring though.

I like how more people try to delude themselves that nearly the entirety of the show was good, and that the flaws were just exagerations. SU fanbase is as bad as the Sonic one

some of them were good
& I don't consider Restaurant Wars as one of those

who else was a peedee fan and didn't actually mind Ronaldo that much?
I liked the part where he tried to kill Steven

Should have married into the Pizzas

Attached: ddvqfiw-a7d02ea1-5eb3-4d62-8477-7c356b09812d.png (800x700, 620.51K)

Movie Steven cucked by SUF Steven. Pretty sure they could just fuse and be done with

Steven is

They were all bad because they were all pointless.

They didn’t even help in the final episode and help hug Steven.

That’s because they don’t really care about Steven to the extent he cares about them. It’s always been like this.

hot

steven's penis

steven's penis

but what if it-

it won't

Attached: i want to plow garnets thicc garnet ass.jpg (1024x577, 43.3K)

Imma just leave these blessed images of Pearl here

Attached: porl2.jpg (2000x3500, 1.66M)

PEARL A CUTE

based

They were bad after season 2. They failed to present anything interesting, or involve characters in creative or fun ways.
Compare Love Letters to Restaurant Wars. In the former, Garnet becomes a love interest and we get to see a new side of her. On top of that we get funny moments and drama plot points that actually facilitate them.
In RW, we get a trivial plot where the Gems just humor Steven without even saying anything or having a significant role. And yes, the main characters should be more involved because the side characters aren't interesting enough and neither is the episode's story.

Attached: 1577200753708.png (1916x1076, 421.51K)

This is literally how the Pharaoh takes Tea out on a date and Yugi has to sit out

I'll admit that they did a terrible job of balancing out gems and townies after season 1, but they were still fun episodes, just not too terribly interesting if all you're watching for is gems.

This post is correct
And Jamie should've fucked Garnet

Attached: 81D29C33-1227-46CC-93A9-097E8D0FAD5F.jpg (575x700, 84.47K)

They probably did it off screen a little pity sex

I want Jamie to fuck Jamie!Garnet

Attached: Jamie_-_Garnet.png (220x220, 25.25K)